• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Food Choice Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Food Choice Test

image0.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
DHfq4zB.jpg

Imma high class b*tch

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ We got similar results.

food-choice

Your food choices resemble those of the lower-middle class (75%).

I've never had most of the upper class dishes, but if given the opportunity, I would probably try most of them. (Not the gold stuff, though.... I can't imagine gold ice cream tastes any better than regular ice cream. )

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
food-choice

I guess that not eating meat and eating very little fish influenced my results lmao... most foods on the list had some kind of meat or fish in them

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
food-choice

What a weird test.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
About what I expected. I wasn't actually raised Lower Class, but in weird sp-blind efforts (I think,) I retrained my taste buds to like cheap shit. I know it's bad for me but I moreso favored the idea of trying to live in some form of solidarity with those who have less.

52a426510f6529d1415a172f8655a69d.png

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Chomp. I picked very high for all the fancy foods naturally, the lowest thing I picked being pork, but most were above the middle or in it. Give me the tuna tartare and gold ice cream. Gold leaf isn't actually supposed to taste like anything, but it's ice cream so who really cares?

xPfJDY2.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chomp. I picked very high for all the fancy foods naturally, the lowest thing I picked being pork, but most were above the middle or in it. Give me the tuna tartare and gold ice cream. Gold leaf isn't actually supposed to taste like anything, but it's ice cream so who really cares?

xPfJDY2.jpg

To me it just seems like unnecessary extravagance. I don't need to be so much of a baller that I poop gold. I'm not Tywin Lannister or anything.

Cavier I also put "no" because I think it's pretty destructive to the environment (or at least the sturgeon stocks) IIRC.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got lower middle class, which is pretty amusing considering I'm a pretty big foodie. I think what did it was all the comfort food stuff they tied to that social bracket. I love sloppy Joe, burgers, and fish and chips and I'll die on that hill, damnit!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got lower middle class, which is pretty amusing considering I'm a pretty big foodie. I think what did it was all the comfort food stuff they tied to that social bracket. I love sloppy Joe, burgers, and fish and chips and I'll die on that hill, damnit!

Yeah, I think that's why I got that too. Also I think pulled pork was one of the few things I had down as a strong as opposed to moderate "like". They really needed tacos or burritos in there.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
To me it just seems like unnecessary extravagance. I don't need to be so much of a baller that I poop gold. I'm not Tywin Lannister or anything.

Cavier I also put "no" because I think it's pretty destructive to the environment (or at least the sturgeon stocks) IIRC.

I'd rather be shitting gold than be shitting charcoal. Nothing wrong with a little extra sparkle. I'm down for trying charcoal things though, although I hear it screws with your medication so best not to eat it in excess.

I'd put a yes for caviar out of ignorance to that. Not a high yes though, as I've tried caviar on sushi and it didn't have much of a flavor. But that's not like fancy Russian caviar, it's not the real stuff-which I haven't actually tried. I want the real spread on a golden cracker.

Also, it seems like caviar is a high middle class food given my results. I would have thought the tuna tartare tacos would be a better fit for that category, seems like a trendy food truck food.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd rather be shitting gold than be shitting charcoal. Nothing wrong with a little extra sparkle. I'm down for trying charcoal things though, although I hear it screws with your medication so best not to eat it in excess.

I'd put a yes for caviar out of ignorance to that. Not a high yes though, as I've tried caviar on sushi and it didn't have much of a flavor. But that's not like fancy Russian caviar, it's not the real stuff-which I haven't actually tried. I want the real spread on a golden cracker.

Also, it seems like caviar is a high middle class food given my results. I would have thought the tuna tartare tacos would be a better fit for that category, seems like a trendy food truck food.

Caviar or roe? Caviar is a specific type of roe from a specific fish, I believe. Were they orange?

BTW you can also eat fish sperm, which is called milt.

49f4eb4c1f669257b861d19a0233397e.jpg

Eat them up, yum.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well, well.... someone has expensive tastes and would try to be telling us to all just go eat cake!

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
unknown.png

WHY WERE THERE SO MANY OYSTERS

I HATE OYSTERS