• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Moomin character are you?

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't find a thread like this, sorry in advance if I missed it.

I found this cute quiz based on the old Finnish cartoon/book series Moomins, but I was also impressed because it matched me with an actual ISFP character using just 10 questions, and then when I put in my opposite answers I got an ESTJ character (courtesy of Personality Database Moomin character votes.) Obviously my experience is anecdotal. But I wanted to see what happens when others try it and how well they feel like the descriptions fit.

Which Moomin character are you? Take the Moomin personality quiz!

9-92999_s.jpg

-------------------------------

My result:
You are Snufkin!

You don’t care for material possessions – if you find something beautiful, you would rather write a poem about it, than own it.

You are truly regarded as a friend by others and they appreciate the wisdom you hold. You may get anxious if your personal space is invaded and you often want a little peace and quiet.

e5cae93ba3176695bc56a667c4072dbe.png

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are Hattifatteners!

You like to be part of a larger group and enjoy going on long adventures with them.

You sometimes feel indifferent to what goes on around you and therefore you might be perceived as somewhat introvert or distant. However, you don’t need to explain yourself, as you can do much whatever you want!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are Snorkmaiden!

You are very kind-hearted, cheerful and lively by nature, and you are the messenger of the joys in life!

Vanity is also a part of your natural appeal. You love daydreaming but at the same time you impulsively rush to the new challenges and adventures.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Snufkin

You don’t care for material possessions – if you find something beautiful, you would rather write a poem about it, than own it.

You are truly regarded as a friend by others and they appreciate the wisdom you hold. You may get anxious if your personal space is invaded and you often want a little peace and quiet.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also got Snufkin.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
The one that's dead inside.