• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eneagram ideal match test

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
ennea_love_share_2.jpg

This is not at all surprising for an 8, I think it's a pretty ideal pairing when it is a masculine 8 and feminine 2.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
H2dHG0f.jpg

Your ideal partner is an Enneagram Seven, the Enthusiast!
Your ideal match is the upbeat and energetic Enneagram Type Seven, also known as “the Enthusiast.” Playful and passionate, Enthusiasts are defined by their desire to avoid pain and boredom — and to experience everything good that life has to offer.

What you love about Enneagram Sevens

Spontaneity. Sevens need constant stimulation and get quickly bored by routine. They’re always up for a fun adventure at a moment’s notice.
Idealism. Sevens live life with endless optimism about the world around them. They choose to believe that the world is safe and most people are good. Their idealistic view of humanity is inspiring.
Generosity. Enthusiasts have big hearts, and they are willing to do almost anything for the people they love. Nothing makes a Seven happier than being able to share positive experiences with their friends and family.
Charisma. Their energy, enthusiasm and confidence make Sevens one of the most well-liked of all the Enneagram types. Never one to meet a stranger, a Seven can make friends in any situation.
Creativity. Sevens have a wide range of interests. They are often very imaginative and excel in coming up with new ideas and experiences.

Do’s and don’ts for relationship bliss
Because of their need to avoid pain, Sevens can easily reframe negative emotions and experiences. This trait can cause challenges in relationships when darker emotions are not able to be expressed or understood. Here are some things to keep in mind in your relationships with Enneagram Sevens:

DO…
Allow them to express their ideas freely. Enthusiasts connect with others through the lighthearted exchange of ideas. They don’t expect other people to agree with their opinions, but they need the freedom to share them.

Expect them to be their own person. Sevens have a lot of energy and will always have interests and friendships outside of their relationship. They need a partner who gives them space to be themselves and honors their independence.

Treat them as equals. Because of their cheerful and playful nature, some may view Sevens as immature or naive. This is not the case. Sevens are more than capable of taking care of themselves and others, so treat them like adults.

DON’T…
Force them to commit to a routine. Sevens need flexibility and don’t do well with too much structure. Be clear in communicating your needs so your Seven can find their own way of meeting them without getting tied to a routine that doesn’t work well for them.

Try to process your feelings with them. Sevens tend to detach from their emotions — particularly uncomfortable feelings. Do express your feelings to them, but process your emotions ahead of time so you can communicate them directly and straightforwardly.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
c183ecba87d8576b55f2dc9760622974.jpg

When I reflect on my ideal's qualities, I think they somewhat correspond to a 9-5 stem, so not far off lol.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The statistics say 9 or 2 are the most common pairing for 6s.

Yes, and this test would easily mistake 9s for 4s. so you essentially got 9 as a result.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ennea_love_share_3.jpg

I don't think so TBH.

I just took it in reverse, answering how I think I am in a relationship, and I got 4. :dry: Yet another test that can't accurately distinguish 9 from 4.

You inspired me to do this too. I also got 4.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your match is Type 4
Your ideal match is the quirky and authentic Enneagram Type Four, also known as “the Individualist.” Creative and unique, Individualists are defined by their desire to express their individuality and stay true to who they are.
By God, who'd have thought I'd match up with another type 4? It must be an error, a mistake, a real and definite miscalculation. Why? Because I find my own personality unappealing, and another type 4 would presumably be similar to me.