• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Political Correctness Personality Pattern Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Political Correctness Personality Pattern Test

pcpp

Anti-PC
People in this category were typically raised in harsh and unwholesome environments, which led them to refuse normal attachment to their caregivers and parents as children. Since the adults who were the closest to them were unreliable, they quickly learned to fend for themselves and internalized the belief that vulnerability was dangerous. As a consequence, when they see people propagate or “fall for” politically correct “propaganda,” this makes them uncomfortable because it reminds them of a time when they had not yet learned to cope with the harsh conditions of their upbringing, and therefore of a time where they themselves felt powerless and exposed. This feeds their opposition to political correctness, as well as their desire to mock it.

Lol.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
E6xdXJt.png

I am someone who learns good lessons from bad people via empathy and understanding of circumstances, so I guess this result makes some sense.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
wOOydTv.jpg

Genuine PC
People in this category were typically raised in well-functioning families with kindness, empathy, and humanism taught to them as the fundamental human values. They typically grew up in wholesome environments that manifested kindness, peace, and understanding and were full of well-functioning adults on which they could model themselves. As adults, they are typically the upstanding pillars of liberal and democratic society, manifesting the values of care, kindness, and respect in their daily lives as well as pro-social and genuinely cooperative behavior. Recognizing that they had it easier than most, many derive genuine satisfaction from giving and helping those in need.

Pseudo-religious PC
These people usually had a traumatic upbringing which led them to develop a defective self-image. Many were unloved and/or subjected to abuse growing up and still struggle with these themes in adulthood. Many are trapped in self-destructive behaviors, such as obesity or self-mutilation, and conflate the hurt from these behaviors with the lack of political correctness in society. Internally, they form the conception that there will come a time where the world will be rid of un-politically correct behavior and that this will give rise to a new social order marked by goodwill, cooperation, and acceptance. The only halfway-conscious expectation here is that once humanity has undergone collective atonement for the “sins” of racism, sexism, etc., they will finally be accepted as lovable, and the hurt from their self-destructive patterns will be gone.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
pcpp

Anti-PC
People in this category were typically raised in harsh and unwholesome environments, which led them to refuse normal attachment to their caregivers and parents as children. Since the adults who were the closest to them were unreliable, they quickly learned to fend for themselves and internalized the belief that vulnerability was dangerous. As a consequence, when they see people propagate or “fall for” politically correct “propaganda,” this makes them uncomfortable because it reminds them of a time when they had not yet learned to cope with the harsh conditions of their upbringing, and therefore of a time where they themselves felt powerless and exposed. This feeds their opposition to political correctness, as well as their desire to mock it.

Genuine PC
People in this category were typically raised in well-functioning families with kindness, empathy, and humanism taught to them as the fundamental human values. They typically grew up in wholesome environments that manifested kindness, peace, and understanding and were full of well-functioning adults on which they could model themselves. As adults, they are typically the upstanding pillars of liberal and democratic society, manifesting the values of care, kindness, and respect in their daily lives as well as pro-social and genuinely cooperative behavior. Recognizing that they had it easier than most, many derive genuine satisfaction from giving and helping those in need.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I had quited this test between question 5-10 1-2 days ago.

I don't think that my political opinion relies entirely only on my environment bringing, child issues, etc... More harsh environment doesn't necessarily makes one more anti-PC and more empathy environment doesn't necessarily makes you pro-PC.

Can't people just pick? I did inducted (inductive reasoning) that the test was only going to ask about my "upbringing" rather than stuff more related to political correctness per se...

PS: Anyway, what the hell is Political Correctness? I mean I know the basic meaning but I have seeing a lot of weird things being fitted as Political Correctness.

PS2: I got, it is just a 'stupid test' that we all love XD! Although I definitely don't love this one...

Hypatia

I had quited this test between question 5-10 1-2 days ago.

I don't think that my political opinion relies entirely only on my environment bringing, child issues, etc... More harsh environment doesn't necessarily makes one more anti-PC and more empathy environment doesn't necessarily makes you pro-PC.

Can't people just pick? I did inducted (inductive reasoning) that the test was only going to ask about my "upbringing" rather than stuff more related to political correctness per se...

PS: Anyway, what the hell is Political Correctness? I mean I know the basic meaning but I have seeing a lot of weird things being fitted as Political Correctness.

PS2: I got, it is just a 'stupid test' that we all love XD! Although I definitely don't love this one...

the golden rule?

Hypatia

Political Correcteness is the "golden rule"?
Well, as far as I know, not really.

okay. acknowledged.

political correctness is the idea that whatever you say is going to offend or affect pejoratively some demonic group or other.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
okay. acknowledged.

political correctness is the idea that whatever you say is going to offend or affect pejoratively some demonic group or other.
Anything you say has the potential to offend others. My aim is never to offend others knowingly without good cause.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I agree, I had the same thoughts. It'd also depend on how anyone defends what PC is.

I don't like this test.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anti-PC 72%
Genuine PC 50%
Theatrical PC 25%
Pseudo-Religious PC 53%

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
pcpp

Theatrical PC

People in this category are usually artistic, theatrical, and colorful personalities who are emotionally captivating to be around. Their parents were often people of public creative professions, such as actors, artists, writers, and journalists. As children, they were raised to be used to public interest and having an edge over their peers. From an early age, they became accustomed to recognition of their specialness and talent. As they reach adulthood, many have a hard time dealing with frustrations and setbacks and develop a feeling that they are misunderstood and condemned to live ordinary lives when they were supposed to be special. Seeing themselves as extraordinary and unappreciated at the same time, many deploy their dramatic and theatrical traits in their search for recognition, exaggerating the genuine PC ideals of equality and justice in their quest to stand out and not be a face in the crowd. Rather than being wholly motivated by the ideals of political correctness, they are in fact also motivated by their own desire to get attention and stand out.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
okay. acknowledged.

Well, as far as I know, wasn't this expression "political correctness" created by the alt-right meant to describe in a pejorative and negative way? I think so, I think it was meant to hold a negative value, so what you say now seems to be what it means.

I like the Golden Rule interpretation, though.

Hypatia

Well, as far as I know, wasn't this expression "political correctness" created by the alt-right meant to describe in a pejorative and negative way? I think so, I think it was meant to hold a negative value, so what you say now seems to be what it means.

I like the Golden Rule interpretation, though.

the alt-right group of ideologues seems like a separatist movement to me

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
08424fd81b49d75f71bc653264f312ba.png

Pseudo-religious PC
These people usually had a traumatic upbringing which led them to develop a defective self-image. Many were unloved and/or subjected to abuse growing up and still struggle with these themes in adulthood. Many are trapped in self-destructive behaviors, such as obesity or self-mutilation, and conflate the hurt from these behaviors with the lack of political correctness in society. Internally, they form the conception that there will come a time where the world will be rid of un-politically correct behavior and that this will give rise to a new social order marked by goodwill, cooperation, and acceptance. The only halfway-conscious expectation here is that once humanity has undergone collective atonement for the "sins" of racism, sexism, etc., they will finally be accepted as lovable, and the hurt from their self-destructive patterns will be gone.