• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Human Values Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
human-values

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Apparently having both universality and benevolence being high is some sort of freaky conflicting thing.

Universality measures the need for understanding, appreciation, and tolerance among all the peoples of the world, as well as the need for the welfare and protection of nature. Universality may also be expressed as concern for the weak and those in the minority. Universality sometimes contrasts with the in-group focus of benevolence.

Benevolence covers the need to preserve and enhance the welfare of those with whom one is in frequent personal contact. Benevolence provides an internalized motivational base for cooperative and supportive social relations. This may conflict with the pursuit of achievement, such as seeking individual success over that of the group.

So also...My somewhat high achievement conflicts with benevolence.

Achievement is linked with prioritizing individual success in accordance with accepted social standards (e.g., obtaining a respected title or amassing a lot of money). Achievement is essential to personal success and is often evident in the life choices of those who strive to progress their career or ascend to leadership positions. The pursuit of success is often closely linked with the pursuit of the power value.

But also my power value is low

Power measures the importance the individual assigns to having social status, prestige, and control or dominance over people and resources. This value, which centers on social esteem, emphasizes the attainment or preservation of a dominant position within the social system.

IM A FREAK OF NATURE.

Jk. Most of the achievement is based upon self development and increasing independence, which matches up with my high fuck off an leave me alone self direction value.

Man. Lol. This was fun.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It kind of saddens me how low mine are compared to other people's LOL I always knew I cared about very little but chrissakes. xDD

I think my hedonism score should be a bit higher. But some of their questions gave me the vibe of like "hedonism or security," and I'm not sacrificing one for the other.

248860b2f6cbf5022d17867c64061803.png

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
It kind of saddens me how low mine are compared to other people's LOL I always knew I cared about very little but chrissakes. xDD

I think my hedonism score should be a bit higher. But some of their questions gave me the vibe of like "hedonism or security," and I'm not sacrificing one for the other.

248860b2f6cbf5022d17867c64061803.png

Yeah you can kinda tell by these tests how big peoples self esteem is more than anything else. All these tests reflect that as well- its why with the mmpi there are “fake bad” and “fake good” scales to cover over and underreporting for image concerns which I think is super cool.

Anyways. My point is- dont worry I am sure you have values and they are as important to you as they are to anyone else

yeghor

1. Self-Direction. Independent thought and action; choosing, creating, exploring.
2. Stimulation. Excitement, novelty, and challenge in life.
3. Hedonism. Pleasure and sensuous gratification for oneself.
4. Achievement. Personal success through demonstrating competence according to social standards.
5. Power. Social status and prestige, control or dominance over people and resources.
6. Security. Safety, harmony, and stability of society, of relationships, and of self.
7. Conformity. Restraint of actions, inclinations, and impulses likely to upset or harm others and violate social expectations or norms.
8. Tradition. Respect, commitment, and acceptance of the customs and ideas that traditional culture or religion provide the self.
9. Benevolence. Preserving and enhancing the welfare of those with whom one is in frequent personal contact (the ‘in-group’).
10. Universalism. Understanding, appreciation, tolerance, and protection for the welfare of all people and for nature.

https://yourmorals.org/schwartz.2006.basic human values.pdf

Ekran-g-r-nt-s-2021-06-03-170810.jpg