• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Maladaption Test

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
It was linked on that other 4 axis test so why not

Personality Maladaptation Test (PID-5)

You are:

0.1% less disinhibited than the average person.
12.3% less troubled by negative affect than the average person.
39.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.
8.4% less antagonistic towards others than the average person.
47.4% more prone to psychoticism than the average person.
12.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.
Your results indicate that you demonstrate only a mild degree of personality maladaptation. You have an overall stable sense of self, engage well with others, and are generally able to react with appropriate emotion in most situations.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of a professional healthcare worker. If you feel that these results are inaccurate, it is important that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms.

The only question I answered as a strong yes was the seeing stuff not there cuz that happens and its kind of a yes or no, which is probably why the psychoticism is so high cuz I answered most other questions with the lower of two options when I was between one.

Idk. Idk. I feel like I can also be antagonistic but a lot of those questions werent about like- telling someone to fuck off but more about like setting vindictive plans to ruin someones life and yeah... I mesn. I can get angry and want particular forms of “justice” but Im not really a plotter

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
You are:

• 32.9% more disinhibited than the average person.
  • 0.7% more troubled by negative affect than the average person.
  • 0.2% less detached from the people around you than the average person.
  • 31.6% more antagonistic towards others than the average person.
  • 67.4% more prone to psychoticism than the average person.
  • 26.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.
Your results indicate a moderate degree of personality maladaptation. These traits may be causing you difficulty in your relationships and other areas of daily life and functioning. Your emotional regulation is most likely not always the best, as well as possibly your ability to separate fact from fiction. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is advisable that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms.

so basically I need to see a therapist

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
  • 20.1% less disinhibited than the average person.
  • 19.3% less troubled by negative affect than the average person.
  • 45.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.
  • 4.6% more antagonistic towards others than the average person.
  • 5.6% less prone to psychoticism than the average person.
  • 0.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.

Your results indicate that you demonstrate only a mild degree of personality maladaptation. You have an overall stable sense of self, engage well with others, and are generally able to react with appropriate emotion in most situations. :shrug:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
pid-5

You are:

12.9% more disinhibited than the average person.
60.7% more troubled by negative affect than the average person.
72.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.
51.6% more antagonistic towards others than the average person.
61.4% more prone to psychoticism than the average person.
51.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.

Your results indicate a strong degree of personality maladaptation. It is likely that these traits are causing you significant difficulties in your relationships with other people and other areas of your daily life and functioning. Your emotional regulation is most likely uneven and frustrating to both yourself and others, and your ability to separate fact from fiction. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is advisable that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
pid-5

You are:

12.9% more disinhibited than the average person.
6.3% less troubled by negative affect than the average person.
85.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.
11.6% more antagonistic towards others than the average person.
54.4% more prone to psychoticism than the average person.
31.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.
Your results indicate a moderate degree of personality maladaptation. These traits may be causing you difficulty in your relationships and other areas of daily life and functioning. Your emotional regulation is most likely not always the best, as well as possibly your ability to separate fact from fiction. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is advisable that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms.

Oof, yeah I figured this

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
pid-5

You are:

20.1% less disinhibited than the average person.
19.3% less troubled by negative affect than the average person.
39.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.
4.6% more antagonistic towards others than the average person.
1.4% more prone to psychoticism than the average person.
0.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.

Your results indicate that you demonstrate only a mild degree of personality maladaptation. You have an overall stable sense of self, engage well with others, and are generally able to react with appropriate emotion in most situations.

Yeah. I think that's my thing -- because of my life experience and being hurt enough and/or embroiled in bad issues over the course of my life, I tend to avoid entanglements and commitments so as to avoid judgment as well as demands on my space and time, even if I am unhappy being in my bubble.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People are obviously lying if I am that much more maladapted than the average person. Have you seen most people? Plus, the opposite extremes could even be forms of maladaptation.

pid-5

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

You are:

32.3% less troubled by negative affect than the average person.
65.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.
31.6% more antagonistic towards others than the average person.
21.4% more prone to psychoticism than the average person.
12.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of a professional healthcare worker. If you feel that these results are inaccurate, it is important that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
This Friends episode would be entitled: "The One where Frosty's thread calls out the whole forum"

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
unknown.png

Well, I've been told I do.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4

Total Maladaptation is the test taker’s total degree of psychological maladjustment. Score: 32%, 15.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.

Negative Affect covers experienced psychological distress. People beset by negative affect have a greater frequency and intensity of negative emotions such as anger, anxiety, sadness, and fear. Score: 80%, 40.7% more troubled by negative affect than the average person.

Detachment describes the tendency to fail to connect with others emotionally, as well as the active avoidance of anxiety-provoking situations. Score: 60%, 52.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.

Antagonism is a tendency toward aggressiveness and hostile interpersonal relationships, accompanied by tendencies towards cynicism, suspiciousness, and manipulation. Score: 20%, 11.6% more antagonistic towards others than the average person.

Disinhibition refers to an overall lack of restraint and poor impulse control, often resulting in a disregard for social norms, increased risk-taking, and poor decision-making. Score: 0%, 20.1% less disinhibited than the average person.

Psychoticism describes a break from reality and a disrupted thought process such that one’s experience of what is real differs from the truth. Score: 0%, 5.6% less prone to psychoticism than the average person.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...I think I broke it. :shrug:

pid-5

You are:

39.3% less troubled by negative affect than the average person.
7.2% less detached from the people around you than the average person.
5.6% less prone to psychoticism than the average person.
16.1% less maladapted than the average person overall.

I definitely have some baggage (who doesn't?)--- this quiz just didn't cast a wide enough net, I guess.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

pid-5

You are:

39.3% less troubled by negative affect than the average person.
7.2% less detached from the people around you than the average person.
5.6% less prone to psychoticism than the average person.
16.1% less maladapted than the average person overall.

I definitely have some baggage (who doesn't?)--- this quiz just didn't cast a wide enough net, I guess.

You get the gold star/medal/happy face sticker yay!

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I would score higher if the quiz was worded better (at least if I interpret what they're actually trying to ask correctly). Some of the questions in this quiz feels like you have to be really bad to even score something at all, and some are like, "Isn't everyone like this?"

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You get the gold star/medal/happy face sticker yay!

:laugh: :yesss:

I would score higher if the quiz was worded better (at least if I interpret what they're actually trying to ask correctly). Some of the questions in this quiz feels like you have to be really bad to even score something at all, and some are like, "Isn't everyone like this?"

Yeah, the wording is weird. Like, there was one about not wanting to make friends... I mean, I'm an introvert. I have very deep, close friendships with a handful of people. That's all I have energy for. I don't have trouble making friends or getting close with people, but I'm not always looking to or directly wanting to make any more friends, just due to my own energy levels. But the question is rather absolute.

I gathered it was trying to determine if I had interpersonal difficulties/trouble with intimacy, so I just voted "no," even if it could be relatable if I were just taking the words at face value.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, the wording is weird. Like, there was one about not wanting to make friends... I mean, I'm an introvert. I have very deep, close friendships with a handful of people. That's all I have energy for. I don't have trouble making friends or getting close with people, but I'm not always looking to or directly wanting to make any more friends, just due to my own energy levels. But the question is rather absolute.

I gathered it was trying to determine if I had interpersonal difficulties/trouble with intimacy, so I just voted "no," even if it could be relatable if I were just taking the words at face value.

Exactly what I was thinking (and was going to use as an example, but refrained)! And I answered 'No' as well.

People who say they don't want friends in entirely are either psychopathic, or in denial. Even folks who think they 'don't deserve' any really want friends, too, and the question also doesn't account for that. This is the kind of stuff that gets people 'diagnosed' as psychopaths online.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
46.9% more disinhibited than the average person
33.7% more troubled than the average person
19.8% more detached than the average person
1.4% less antagonistic towards others than the average person
5.6% less prone to psychoticism than the average person
18.9% more maladapted than the average person overall

Your results indicate a moderate degree of personality maladaptation.