• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Millennial or Zoomer Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More stupid shit.

Millennial or Zoomer Test

millennial-or-zoomer

You are primarily a Zoomer (62.5%).

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
millennial-or-zoomer

This test has millennials wrong. I think millennials are way more cynical than this description.

Millennials (born 1980-94) are opti...and expect agreement in their social circles.

Yes, there was a lot of optimism about the future in the 90s and late 80s but that all kind of fell apart in the new millenium. Maybe it's just me that's more cynical.

I would say I'm optimistic about the long term, though. Not so much the short term.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
primarily zoomer

Zoomer 68%
Millennial 31%

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I forget my score, but it said I'm definitively a Zoomer. Yeah, no. This quiz sucks.:rofl1:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I forget my score, but it said I'm definitively a Zoomer. Yeah, no. This quiz sucks.:rofl1:

Yeah, this is what I mean. This test acts like we all think it's still the 90s. We know it isn't and that's why we're all cynical, too.

Millennials (born 1980-94) are optimistic and idealistic about the future; expect their career to be an adventure (as opposed to a chore); are focused on accumulating exclusive experiences and finding their true, unique identities; connect with others who are like them on most major issues and lifestyle choices and expect agreement in their social circles.

This part does not seem to be very true.