• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Animal Crossing Villager Sorter

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To be honest I don't even play this game, because I don't have a Nintendo Switch. But I heard about the different villager types and found this test: Which Animal Crossing Villager Personality Type Are You? - KeenGamer

I got Cranky Villager and it's honestly pretty damn accurate (I'm not proud of the crankiness but it's true) so I wanted to see what others get. The description didn't come with it, I had to look it up.

3dee63d71d0dc8fbe628f4d2fe5b9f65.png

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't get the quiz to show up, but then I wouldn't know any of the characters anyway.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Snooty

Wiki Description: Snooty villagers are well-spoken and sometimes appear offensive and rude towards other villagers, including the player. They are self-centered, hot-tempered, and sarcastic, but if the player talks to them often, they open up and become more kind, sometimes giving the player lessons in fashion. However, this doesn't prevent them from making the occasional scathing comment. Snooty villagers usually have exotic or upper-class names, or names relating to high-value items and gemstones, making them easy to distinguish when talking to villagers around town.

I can't get the quiz to show up, but then I wouldn't know any of the characters anyway.

It's not really a character quiz, but a general description about certain characters, from my understanding.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp