• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Test - Dimensional Personalities

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI Test – Dimensional Personalities

Found this on an Attitudinal Psyche Discord server.

Capture.PNG

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Psychometric MBTI Type- INTP
Axis Preference Type- ENTP
Cognitive Functions Type- EXTP
Values Type- ENTP
Stress Type- ENTP
Most Likely Type- ENTP

Yep. xNTP above all.

Psychometric MBTI Type E N X J
Axis Preference Type I N F J
Cognitive Functions Type E X F P
Values Type I S F P
Stress Type I S X J
Most Likely Type I S F P

It says my stress type is isxj. Kinda figures. I don't see how my most likely type is isfp though, I don't have good Se.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Psychometric MBTI Type I X F J
Axis Preference Type X N X X
Cognitive Functions Type E S T P
Values Type E S T P
Stress Type I N X P
Most Likely Type E S T P

:huh:

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Psychometric MBTI Type: INFJ.
Axis Preference Test: INFJ.
Cognitive Functions Test: IXFJ.
Values Type: INFJ.
Stress Type : INTJ.

Most Likely Type: INFJ.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do I keep getting INTJ on these sorts of things LOL. First it was "INTJ is your ideal type"...

Maybe it's because I kept saying I like order and I don't like having to consider everyone's feelings when making decisions. I still don't think I'm INTJ xDDD

55804c98758ba4aa0909a71797e7e4ef.png

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
unknown.png

Why... is it weirdly consistent and non-variable.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Psychometric MBTI Type: INTJ.
Axis Preference Test: INTJ.
Cognitive Functions Test: ENTJ.
Values Type: INTJ.
Stress Type : INFP (questionable as I don't have a good sense of how I am under significant stress)

Most Likely Type: INTJ

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Psychometric MBTI Type I X F P
Axis Preference Type I N F P
Cognitive Functions Type E S X P
Values Type I N T P
Stress Type I X F P
Most Likely Type I S F P

Ahhh nice and indefinite, my favorite. Also how the hell did I score se dom for cognitive function preference? Thats batshit off for me imo.

yeghor

5/15/2021 21:19:32

Psychometric MBTI Type INTJ
Axis Preference Type INTJ
Cognitive Functions Type IXTJ
Values Type INFJ
Stress Type ISTP
Most Likely Type INTJ

I think stress type can be used to crosscheck consistency of the results.

Appearently, stress type should not be our tested type but our tested type's tertiary and inferior functions (that's how we act under stress, i.e. when dominant and auxiliary functions fail to deal with a stressor we switch to tertiary and inferior functions).

yeghor

How come this thread has 1200 views yet only 12 replies?

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Psychometric MBTI Type INXP

Axis Preference Type XNXP

Cognitive Functions Type EXFP

Values Type INTP

Stress Type ISTJ

Most Likely Type XNFP

I kind of like this test although I don't like the general theory, it didn't caught me badly, though.

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Psychometric MBTI Type ESTP
Axis Preference Type ESFP
Cognitive Functions Type ESFP
Values Type ESFP
Stress Type IXFJ
Most Likely Type ESFP

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi! I'm Adorea, one of the admins of Dimensional Personalities and the creator of this test.
Thank you for the attention for our test, it's still in the trial stages and has much room for improvement (especially on the stress type). Just to clarify, in theory the stress type is supposed to show the same type as the "most likely type", based on reactions under loops and grips, etc; but I don't think that's accurate at the moment. One of the reasons may be mixing up shadow attacks from stress with grips, which is something I would like to change the wording of the questions/code in the near future.

I apologize for the inaccuracy of the test at this stage. A few of you have received the complete opposite duality type to your actual type, that's likely because the majority of the test (cognitive functions and values type) is based of working out which functions are in the main valued stack of the type and then working out the temperament of the type. If the test didn't correctly get your temperament but got the right valued stack, you'll likely get the duality type.

Regardless, thank you for the feedback of our test, I'll keep these in mind when I update its code once schoolwork becomes less busy. :)
(Sorry for sounding so formal)

yeghor

Hi! I'm Adorea, one of the admins of Dimensional Personalities and the creator of this test.
Thank you for the attention for our test, it's still in the trial stages and has much room for improvement (especially on the stress type). Just to clarify, in theory the stress type is supposed to show the same type as the "most likely type", based on reactions under loops and grips, etc; but I don't think that's accurate at the moment. One of the reasons may be mixing up shadow attacks from stress with grips, which is something I would like to change the wording of the questions/code in the near future.

I apologize for the inaccuracy of the test at this stage. A few of you have received the complete opposite duality type to your actual type, that's likely because the majority of the test (cognitive functions and values type) is based of working out which functions are in the main valued stack of the type and then working out the temperament of the type. If the test didn't correctly get your temperament but got the right valued stack, you'll likely get the duality type.

Regardless, thank you for the feedback of our test, I'll keep these in mind when I update its code once schoolwork becomes less busy. :)
(Sorry for sounding so formal)

What is main valued stack and what is temperament?

Which of teh 5 results do those correspond to?

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What is main valued stack and what is temperament?

Which of teh 5 results do those correspond to?

The main valued stack is the dominant, auxiliary, tertiary and inferior functions of a type. It's the opposite of the shadow stack consisting of the shadow functions of the type.
Temperament refers to EJ/EP/IJ/IP. E.g. I'm an ENTJ, my valued functions are Te, Ni, Se and Fi (in that order), and my temperament is EJ. But the opposite type (ISFP) also have the same valued functions, just in different order.
The confusion with the temperaments would effect the cognitive functions and values types scores, the two major parts of the test.

All 5 results should align to a most likely type, with the exception of the first:
1) Psychometric refers to typing based on behavior, based on the axis like the 16 personalities model; it's barely counted in the calculation of a most likely type but there to contrast one's type based on functions and letters, for those new to mbti from 16p or other psychometric websites.
2) Axis preference refers to typing based on the core of the 4 letters, but stressing on preferences, not actual behavior.
3) Cognitive functions refers to typing based on which function one prefers to use, emphasizing on the cognitive function's definition as active thinking processes.
4) Values type refers to typing based on the function one values, based on the axis of valued vs unvalued (shadow) functions from Beebe's 8 function model.
5) Stress type refers to typing based on one's stress reactions, in mild or extreme stress, according to the theory on loops and grips.
Parts 2-5 all contribute to the most likely type score, but the percentage of how much each section contributes to the most likely score depends on the responses from the background information section.

yeghor

The main valued stack is the dominant, auxiliary, tertiary and inferior functions of a type. It's the opposite of the shadow stack consisting of the shadow functions of the type.
Temperament refers to EJ/EP/IJ/IP. E.g. I'm an ENTJ, my valued functions are Te, Ni, Se and Fi (in that order), and my temperament is EJ. But the opposite type (ISFP) also have the same valued functions, just in different order.
The confusion with the temperaments would effect the cognitive functions and values types scores, the two major parts of the test.

All 5 results should align to a most likely type, with the exception of the first:
1) Psychometric refers to typing based on behavior, based on the axis like the 16 personalities model; it's barely counted in the calculation of a most likely type but there to contrast one's type based on functions and letters, for those new to mbti from 16p or other psychometric websites.
2) Axis preference refers to typing based on the core of the 4 letters, but stressing on preferences, not actual behavior.
3) Cognitive functions refers to typing based on which function one prefers to use, emphasizing on the cognitive function's definition as active thinking processes.
4) Values type refers to typing based on the function one values, based on the axis of valued vs unvalued (shadow) functions from Beebe's 8 function model.
5) Stress type refers to typing based on one's stress reactions, in mild or extreme stress, according to the theory on loops and grips.
Parts 2-5 all contribute to the most likely type score, but the percentage of how much each section contributes to the most likely score depends on the responses from the background information section.

It might be possible that the stressor test part currently gets the tertiary and inferior functions right instead.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It might be possible that the stressor test part currently gets the tertiary and inferior functions right instead.

Yes, that's also possible hmm. I'm not sure why that would be the case, but that seems right from the latest results. Maybe it's because it's hard to differentiate between loops/grips, and not everyone has experienced/aware of experiencing both.

The code for that section currently is questions about whether one acts in a certain way under a certain level of stress, and how much their responses align to the typical response of a type.

yeghor

Yes, that's also possible hmm. I'm not sure why that would be the case, but that seems right from the latest results. Maybe it's because it's hard to differentiate between loops/grips, and not everyone has experienced/aware of experiencing both.

The code for that section currently is questions about whether one acts in a certain way under a certain level of stress, and how much their responses align to the typical response of a type.

How does the test know how one acts under stress? What's the base reference definition of under-stress behaviour for each type that is used in the test?