• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jung Typology Test

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
This is a very special Jung Typology test, since this test uses the theory pf Psychological Types book (although with widen definitions of functions and of E/I), rather than MBTI or cognitive functions (yeah, COGNITIVE functions tests does not exactly match the original Jung Typology), being very loyal to Jung in terms of how the types are constructed (being loyal to Jung in terms of "model"), and this is one of the reasons for having a different format. This test contains types in different stages of differentiation, so if a person has ambivalent preferences (for example, the person is an ambivert rather than Extravert or Introvert) this will be taken in consideration while deciding type rather than forcing an Extravert or Introvert type (same goes for the Jungian functions).

Jung Typology Test

The theory (Jung Typology Explained) is here on this thread:

Jung Typology Explained

EDIT: And yeah, its done by me =P, one more of my quotev quizzes.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello my friend,

took your quiz with excitement.

Note: I only picked 1 answer for each until it was "pick options", for these I chose 3 options each.

I received Fi!

My other close results:
Fi-n
Fi-s
Ni-f
F
F-n

those are all in the 100s.

My lowest is Se-t.

The quiz is pretty nice.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay this is a different run through:
I took the test again choosing only 1 option on every question

I in fact received Fi, AGAIN!
My top choices were actually the same.
and my lowest is the same.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[Ni] Introverted Intuitive Type

NOTE: You should always consider the second result. The ranking of results are down below.

The Ni type is a type that is somewhat mysterious types of the main 8 types of Jung typology (along with the Fi one). Ni type are driven by their internal images, that can be metaphorical and symbolical images; The whole life of the Ni type can be a metaphor! These internal images can be related to collective conscious archetypes, which can be incorporated by the person for many different reasons. People from this type perceives this internal images as hunches, insights, and, although on the description Ni type is driven by their internal images, this internal image is mostly common just addressed as simply being driven by their own inner intuition and they are very attracted towards the abstract – whatever these abstractions are just theories and concepts or an exploration of myths. They might feel that something bad might going to happen, which creates a disposition to think through possibilities before acting to prevent something bad happening. Or they might predict that something good might happen, based on the collective conscious past-knowledge (for this to look less mythical, think about an intuitive genetic memory). The attention to the internal images makes the inner world of this type rich and deep, meaning that they might have a deep and active imagination, using fantasy not only to create a more interesting world but also as a way to communicate metaphors of things that happen with the real life. Sometimes the language can be so metaphoric and abstract that it becomes hard to understand, as if the type is talking another language (and there is a lot of this on Jung’s writing). People from this type likes a lot to engage on introspection and self-examination, in order to understand their mysterious inner world, thus making them a common appearance in the typology online community.

Lwzm02f.png

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not letting me copy and paste from my phone, but I got:

[Ti-s] Introverted Thinking with auxiliary sensation Type

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think my only complaint with this test is that it is very verbose

I got [T-n] as my first result

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd agree with the person above that it's very wordy. At the same time it allowed me to be specific, which is good...double sided coin I suppose. Thanks for sharing. :)

4bddbcd0aa292ca54c5468bffdb1e871.png

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
[Fi-n]: Introverted Feeling and Intuition., no second result.

I liked this test, although I was a little surprised by the result.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
For those who might not read the whole theory, the conversion for MBTI might give a light, since here does not feature J/P on a MBTI sense, so for example a Ni-dom here can be a P or a J on MBTI, and as a more specific example on the other way, INFP can be either Fi-n or Ni-f.

tc1.png

tc2.png

Hello my friend,

took your quiz with excitement.

Note: I only picked 1 answer for each until it was "pick options", for these I chose 3 options each.

I received Fi!

My other close results:
Fi-n
Fi-s
Ni-f
F
F-n

those are all in the 100s.

My lowest is Se-t.

The quiz is pretty nice.

Thanks! The lowest result doesn't have much meaning here. However, the T,F,N and S types does draw a stack of 4 functions, so, for Fi that would be F>N=S>T, meaning that the F type (Feeler/Feeling Type) should come first, the N and S should come second close to each and T for last. I did not write in a way that forces the Thinker type to be lower if the Feeler type is right, so if the Jung affirmative "thinking always repress feeling and vice-versa" fails, which I had seen adapting the cognitive function tests results to this schema, then things like T>F>N>S could happen, but you still get a type anyway and on a proper manner.

I think my only complaint with this test is that it is very verbose

I got [T-n] as my first result

I'd agree with the person above that it's very wordy. At the same time it allowed me to be specific, which is good...double sided coin I suppose. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks! If RadicalDoubt by saying verbose means it is very wordy, yeah, there is not much I could do about it, because less words means less opportunity to be specific and kind of less depth too.

[Fi-n]: Introverted Feeling and Intuition., no second result.

I liked this test, although I was a little surprised by the result.

Thanks!
For the other tests results you had posted, I suggest you might be a INFJ 5 rather than INTJ 5, even though for this theory INFJ 5 would still be expected to be Ni-dom and not Fi-dom (just INFJ can be Fi-n or Ni-f).

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's a tie between intuitive type (N) and Introverted Feeling with auxiliary N (Fi-n). I think it's quite accurate :)

And I really like the scenario style questions (though it makes the test difficult to take on mobile). Is there any chance that you got inspired by that one scenario questionaire on PerC?

[N] Intuitive Type
[Fi-n] Introverted Feeling with auxiliary int
[N-f] Intuition with auxiliary feeling Type
[F-n] Feeling with auxiliary intuition Type
[Ni-f] Introverted Intuition with auxiliary f

EDIT: I just realized how much work it is to create such a test, especially with many different results. Good job on this one, and I hope it may influence the world of "normal" typology to include some grey areas and less differentiated types.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your answers...
[Ne-t] Extraverted Intuition with auxiliary T (ENTP ENTJ)
[Te-n] Extraverted Thinking with auxiliary In <- so close ;) (ENTJ ENTP)
[Ti-n] Introverted Thinking with auxiliary In (INTP INTJ)
[T-n] Thinking with auxiliary Intuition Type <- ;) (ENTJ, INTP)
[N-t] Intuition with auxiliary Thinking Type (ENTP INTJ)

ENTx confirmed. ;)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
It's a tie between intuitive type (N) and Introverted Feeling with auxiliary N (Fi-n). I think it's quite accurate :)

And I really like the scenario style questions (though it makes the test difficult to take on mobile). Is there any chance that you got inspired by that one scenario questionaire on PerC?

Perhaps. I had saw some scenario questionnaires in the past, they are rare but they aren't much unique. I don't remember that one in specific.

EDIT: I just realized how much work it is to create such a test, especially with many different results. Good job on this one, and I hope it may influence the world of "normal" typology to include some grey areas and less differentiated types.

Well,yeah, 39 types was a "headache" for my laziness, because it did took some time.
Thanks, I hope so as well! Now only time tells.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sorry guys Ive been so out of the loop and busy with things, I'll make time and take this and catch up on things soon dont worry, sorry about that.

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
I've just took the test. Quite fun! I liked the guild scenario, although I agree that it was a bit verbose.

My results: I'm a bit surpriseb by Te-dom per se, but given the top 3 list is quite short, it's compatible with the ENTP result I've got many times elsewhere.

I don't relate to the Te type description, though, efficency is important to me, sort of, buy materialism and money are not!

Good job, [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] !

[Te-n] Extraverted Thinking with auxiliary in
[T-n] Thinking with auxiliary intuition Type
[Ne-t] Extraverted Intuition with auxiliary t
[N-t] Intuition with auxiliary thinking Type
[Ti-n] Introverted Thinking with auxiliary in
[Ne] Extraverted Intuitive Type
[Ni-t] Introverted Intuition with auxiliary t
[Ne-f] Extraverted Intuition with auxiliary f
[N] Intuitive Type
[Te] Extraverted Thinking Type
[T] Thinker Type

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I've just took the test. Quite fun! I liked the guild scenario, although I agree that it was a bit verbose.

My results: I'm a bit surpriseb by Te-dom per se, but given the top 3 list is quite short, it's compatible with the ENTP result I've got many times elsewhere.

I don't relate to the Te type description, though, efficency is important to me, sort of, buy materialism and money are not!

Good job, [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] !

[Te-n] Extraverted Thinking with auxiliary in
[T-n] Thinking with auxiliary intuition Type
[Ne-t] Extraverted Intuition with auxiliary t
[N-t] Intuition with auxiliary thinking Type
[Ti-n] Introverted Thinking with auxiliary in
[Ne] Extraverted Intuitive Type
[Ni-t] Introverted Intuition with auxiliary t
[Ne-f] Extraverted Intuition with auxiliary f
[N] Intuitive Type
[Te] Extraverted Thinking Type
[T] Thinker Type

For you, you should consider Ne-t & N-t XD.

When there was 80 people, most things seem fine, now it seems that for some odd reason more people are getting Te than Ti (which shouldn't happen taking in account the kind of public that goes to this test). Im revising to see if I haven't put extra Te points without noticing, but there seems to be no error =O. And this wasn't happening earlier, maybe some glitch...

EDIT: I think I fixed it! There was error on scores, but I also took in account the system of points in one of the questions and another thing too.

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
For you, you should consider Ne-t & N-t XD.

When there was 80 people, most things seem fine, now it seems that for some odd reason more people are getting Te than Ti (which shouldn't happen taking in account the kind of public that goes to this test). Im revising to see if I haven't put extra Te points without noticing, but there seems to be no error =O. And this wasn't happening earlier, maybe some glitch...

EDIT: I think I fixed it! There was error on scores, but I also took in account the system of points in one of the questions and another thing too.

Yeah, I know...

And some fine tuning is to be expected, always. Still, great job!

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
mandatory retest to help [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] to control for consistency:

[F] Feeler Type
[N] Intuitive Type

so far fairly consistent, as the top results are always a combination of feeling and intuition

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
mandatory retest to help [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] to control for consistency:

[F] Feeler Type
[N] Intuitive Type

so far fairly consistent, as the top results are always a combination of feeling and intuition

Thanks. Expecting the exactly same result all the time for 39 types is a little bit too much, but I admit it would be truly better if you got N-f rather than F-n. Getting these things rights is partially difficult because people answer the test differently almost every time they come in. Only my E/I test got things that try to compensate these changes (of course, taking repressed extravert and extravert as the same result and ambivert as a transition zone) assuming some dynamics like, if you got richer, your Extraversion will increase, but doing what I did there would make more than a 100 types easily, so it can't be done with a Quotev alike engine.