SiTi
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Gender Coordinates Test

Based on gender stereotypes
    Gender Coordinates Test

Your gender coordinates are 51.67% masculine, 48.75% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant.

.... I broke the test. This does not surprise me.

Your gender coordinates are 51.67% masculine, 43.75% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant.

Your gender coordinates are 38.33% masculine, 78.75% feminine, which places you in the feminine quadrant.
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...

For the cat is cryptic,
    and close to strange things which men cannot see.
    He is the soul of antique Aegyptus,
    and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroë and Ophir.
    He is the kin of the jungle’s lords,
    and heir to the secrets of hoary and sinister Africa.
    The Sphinx is his cousin, and he speaks her language;
    but he is more ancient than the Sphinx,
    and remembers that which she hath forgotten...

I was like 62% feminine or something. So the female quadrant.

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    468 so/sp

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    125 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Your gender coordinates are 43.33% masculine, 85% feminine, which places you in the feminine quadrant.
    These are such gender stereotype based questions it is fucking appalling lol
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Your gender coordinates are 75% masculine, 40% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant.

So I guess I'm 115% gendered.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"There now, that wasn't so good, was it?" - Leonard Pinth-Garnell

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Gender Coordinates Test

Masculine: 28.33%
    Feminine: 71.25%

Result for Kephalos (cis male, heterosexual): Feminine Qudrant.

@Red Memories: I think it's suposed to be a test for masculine and feminine stereotypes. This is the title of one of the papers in the bibliography: The Multiple Dimensions of Gender Stereotypes: A Current Look at Men’s and Women’s Characterizations of Others and Themselves. This is the abstract:

We used a multi-dimensional framework to assess current stereotypes of men and women. Specifically, we sought to determine (1) how men and women are characterized by male and female raters, (2) how men and women characterize themselves, and (3) the degree of convergence between self-characterizations and charcterizations of one’s gender group. In an experimental study, 628 U.S. male and female raters described men, women, or themselves on scales representing multiple dimensions of the two defining features of gender stereotypes, agency and communality: assertiveness, independence, instrumental competence, leadership competence (agency dimensions), and concern for others, sociability and emotional sensitivity (communality dimensions). Results indicated that stereotypes about communality persist and were equally prevalent for male and female raters, but agency characterizations were more complex. Male raters generally descibed women as being less agentic than men and as less agentic than female raters described them. However, female raters differentiated among agency dimensions and described women as less assertive than men but as equally independent and leadership competent. Both male and female raters rated men and women equally high on instrumental competence. Gender stereotypes were also evident in self-characterizations, with female raters rating themselves as less agentic than male raters and male raters rating themselves as less communal than female raters, although there were exceptions (no differences in instrumental competence, independence, and sociability self-ratings for men and women). Comparisons of self-ratings and ratings of men and women in general indicated that women tended to characterize themselves in more stereotypic terms – as less assertive and less competent in leadership – than they characterized others in their gender group. Men, in contrast, characterized themselves in less stereotypic terms – as more communal. Overall, our results show that a focus on facets of agency and communality can provide deeper insights about stereotype content than a focus on overall agency and communality.
    J.M.P.P. (1956-2021): R.I.P.

I wish as well as everybody else to be perfectly happy; but, like everybody else it must be in my own way. -- Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen.

She was not often invited to join in the conversation of the others, nor did she desire it. Her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions. -- Mansfield Park, Jane Austen.
    Likes Red Memories, Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    153 sp/so

Your gender coordinates are 88.33% masculine, 36.25% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant.

Scary old man
    MBTI
    INFP

"Your gender coordinates are 88.33% masculine, 30% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant." Toxic, baby!
    Doin' the old folks boogie
    And boogie we will
    'Cause to us the thought's as good as a thrill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4y4asj3sjM