• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gender Coordinates Test

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on gender stereotypes
Gender Coordinates Test

Your gender coordinates are 51.67% masculine, 48.75% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant.

.... I broke the test. This does not surprise me.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
gender-coordinates

Your gender coordinates are 51.67% masculine, 43.75% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
gender-coordinates

Your gender coordinates are 38.33% masculine, 78.75% feminine, which places you in the feminine quadrant.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I was like 62% feminine or something. So the female quadrant.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your gender coordinates are 43.33% masculine, 85% feminine, which places you in the feminine quadrant.
These are such gender stereotype based questions it is fucking appalling lol

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
gender-coordinates

Your gender coordinates are 75% masculine, 40% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant.​

So I guess I'm 115% gendered. :thinking:

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Gender Coordinates Test

Masculine: 28.33%
Feminine: 71.25%

Result for Kephalos (cis male, heterosexual): Feminine Qudrant.

[MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION]: I think it's suposed to be a test for masculine and feminine stereotypes. This is the title of one of the papers in the bibliography: The Multiple Dimensions of Gender Stereotypes: A Current Look at Men’s and Women’s Characterizations of Others and Themselves. This is the abstract:

We used a multi-dimensional framework to assess current stereotypes of men and women. Specifically, we sought to determine (1) how men and women are characterized by male and female raters, (2) how men and women characterize themselves, and (3) the degree of convergence between self-characterizations and charcterizations of one’s gender group. In an experimental study, 628 U.S. male and female raters described men, women, or themselves on scales representing multiple dimensions of the two defining features of gender stereotypes, agency and communality: assertiveness, independence, instrumental competence, leadership competence (agency dimensions), and concern for others, sociability and emotional sensitivity (communality dimensions). Results indicated that stereotypes about communality persist and were equally prevalent for male and female raters, but agency characterizations were more complex. Male raters generally descibed women as being less agentic than men and as less agentic than female raters described them. However, female raters differentiated among agency dimensions and described women as less assertive than men but as equally independent and leadership competent. Both male and female raters rated men and women equally high on instrumental competence. Gender stereotypes were also evident in self-characterizations, with female raters rating themselves as less agentic than male raters and male raters rating themselves as less communal than female raters, although there were exceptions (no differences in instrumental competence, independence, and sociability self-ratings for men and women). Comparisons of self-ratings and ratings of men and women in general indicated that women tended to characterize themselves in more stereotypic terms – as less assertive and less competent in leadership – than they characterized others in their gender group. Men, in contrast, characterized themselves in less stereotypic terms – as more communal. Overall, our results show that a focus on facets of agency and communality can provide deeper insights about stereotype content than a focus on overall agency and communality.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
gender-coordinates

Your gender coordinates are 88.33% masculine, 36.25% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant.

Tennessee Jed

MBTI Type
INFP
gender-coordinates

"Your gender coordinates are 88.33% masculine, 30% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant." Toxic, baby! :D

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
gender-coordinates

91.25 F, 45 M

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
52 M, 36 F. So vaguely masculine.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
"Your gender coordinates are 65% masculine, 26.25% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant."

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
gender-coordinates

Your gender coordinates are 68.33% masculine, 85% feminine, which places you in the androgynous quadrant.

:shrug: Works for me. I am female, but I don’t tick all the classically ‘feminine’ stereotype boxes, at times. The rigid traits this test obviously associates with masculinity/femininity are kind of outdated & pretty subjective, anyway.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did choose a lot of the middle options because I don't think I have that many extreme traits, or at least not the ones asked about here, but I agree that I am a bit more feminine than masculine.

gender-coordinates

Your gender coordinates are 53.33% masculine, 62.5% feminine, which places you in the androgynous quadrant.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Gender Coordinates Test
Result:
Result chart
Your gender coordinates are 70% masculine, 73.75% feminine, which places you in the androgynous quadrant.

gender-coordinates

This is about what I expected. I'm happy with this.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
gender-coordinates

Your gender coordinates are 90% masculine, 33.75% feminine, which places you in the masculine quadrant.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
gender-coordinates

Your gender coordinates are 73.33% masculine, 56.25% feminine, which places you in the androgynous quadrant.