• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How hipster are you?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another stupid test, but I took it so I figured might as well add to my post count.

Are You A Hipster?

You checked 8 out of 30 on this list!
You're not really a hipster, but you've got no problem with them. Actually, sometimes you're kind of into their scene.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You're not really a hipster, but you've got no problem with them. Actually, sometimes you're kind of into their scene.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked 3 out of 30 on this list!
The Big Bang Theory, Northface fleeces, and Nicholas Sparks novels. You're about as basic as someone can get. Congratulations.

good hipsters annoy me.

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
8/30

Right. Despite what many people would think with the user name I use, I'm not a hippie.

That doesn't mean I would be going postal at a hippie concert or something.

I might have hipster-like intentions but I definitely don't use hipster-like means.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9/30

No breakfast pics but I have posted pictures of my cocktails on Instagram :laugh: literally just the other day

I used to do stupid shit like glue pictures of drunk James Brown over my picture on my student ID

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You checked 7 out of 30 on this list!
The Big Bang Theory, Northface fleeces, and Nicholas Sparks novels. You're about as basic as someone can get. Congratulations.

...no.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You checked 2 out of 30 on this list!

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked 5 out of 30 on this list!
The Big Bang Theory, Northface fleeces, and Nicholas Sparks novels. You're about as basic as someone can get. Congratulations

LOL. Punished if I'm a hipster, punished if I'm not.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked 14 out of 30 on this list!

hipster is a very outdated term and i’m not sure what type of person this quiz was even trying to describe lol.

You checked 7 out of 30 on this list!