• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How picky of an eater are you?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How Many Of These Foods Would You Eat?

You wouldn't eat 80 out of 139 foods!
You're not too picky, but you won't eat everything that's put in front of you. There's plenty of foods you don't like very much, but if they're prepared right, and you can't taste the offending ingredient too much, maybe you could learn to like some of the foods you checked off.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You wouldn't eat 5 out of 139 foods!
You're not picky at all. There are very few dishes, ingredients, or spices you won't eat. Food is clearly one of your great pleasures, and there's probably nothing you enjoy more than a really good meal. Try not to judge picky eaters too harshly though, at least you get to eat their leftovers!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're not picky at all. There are very few dishes, ingredients, or spices you won't eat. Food is clearly one of your great pleasures, and there's probably nothing you enjoy more than a really good meal. Try not to judge picky eaters too harshly though, at least you get to eat their leftovers!

May I ask what they are?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
May I ask what they are?

Raisins, cottage cheese, baked beans, black licorice, coleslaw.

I will say though, a lot of the foods I don't really like I only like it certain in certain fashions. For example, peas. If I find a pea in my pasta salad, I'll swallow it but it's like what is this little hard thing in here?? I'm also not really a fan of pea soup, but I love sugar snap peas if I want something fresh and even canned ones aren't bad so I didn't put them on the list.

I've never had tongue, tripe, or Rocky Mountain Oysters, but I'm down for trying them.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Raisins, cottage cheese, baked beans, black licorice, coleslaw.

I will say though, a lot of the foods I don't really like I only like it certain in certain fashions. For example, peas. If I find a pea in my pasta salad, I'll swallow it but it's like what is this little hard thing in here?? I'm also not really a fan of pea soup, but I love sugar snap peas if I want something fresh and even canned ones aren't bad so I didn't put them on the list.

I've never had tongue, tripe, or Rocky Mountain Oysters, but I'm down for trying them.

I marked those five in mine too. Raisins are an absolute no-go... I'm quite scared of those three things you haven't had but are willing to try.

I can relate to foods that I only eat in certain fashions. I hate bananas but I'll eat the mushed up chunks in banana bread. That's quite a stretch though. I marked these sorts of foods as no-go's when I did the test, so my score is probably inflated.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You wouldn't eat 2 out of 139 foods!

Mayonaise and celery.

- - - Updated - - -

Tongue and tripe are very good.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You wouldn't eat 10 out of 139 foods!

The ten being rice pudding, lima beans, chickpeas, baked beans, refried beans, blood sausage, liver, canned tuna, cottage cheese, and sour cream.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You wouldn't eat 6 out of 139 foods

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION] - how do you manage to score so high???

You wouldn't eat 28 out of 139 foods!

Surprising score. I consider myself a picky eater.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
How Many Of These Foods Would You Eat?
You wouldn't eat 62 out of 139 foods!
You're not too picky, but you won't eat everything that's put in front of you. There's plenty of foods you don't like very much, but if they're prepared right, and you can't taste the offending ingredient too much, maybe you could learn to like some of the foods you checked off.

Im very picky. Ive met people pickier, but Im definitely picky

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You wouldn't eat 26 out of 139 foods!

I’m actually pretty particular about my food. That selection just didn’t have a lot of the stuff I won’t eat.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You wouldn't eat 18 out of 139 foods!

I'm not familiar with tempeh so I guess I'd be willing to try it. :shrug:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
2 foods. I'm allergic to bananas and I don't care for liver. I'll try most anything once.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You wouldn't eat 9 out of 139 foods!

Yeah, I’m not a beef/steak person (more out of preference than a religious thing these days). :dry:

Now seafood, on the other hand, I can have raw or cooked. We usually have Kashmiri fish curry during the winter (catfish - cut into thick fillet pieces - is perfect for this). I’ve also had sushi plenty of times by now, and seafood salad speaks to my soul (and gut). :heart:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You wouldn't eat 26 out of 139 foods!

I'm surprised. I thought this would be considered at least somewhat picky. While I will eat most things if that is all that is available, there are quite a few things I avoid, including common foods like ketchup.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Is this a 'would you eat donkey balls' kind of quizz?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im not bothering taking this test, all food is good at the right times. I am more picky about how something is made, that what is being made.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION] - how do you manage to score so high???

You wouldn't eat 28 out of 139 foods!

Surprising score. I consider myself a picky eater.

I marked foods that I would eat in very rare instances (ie banana mushed up in banana bread) but would never eat on their own or in other meals to the point it's vomit-inducing. It would probably be down to around 50-60 if I hadn't done that.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9 out of 139 I wouldn't eat (though I took the test wrong and marked the stuff I would eat :laugh: ) -

that said, the choices they offer really don't sound very controversial or gross at all ...
I'd say that if it's plant-based, especially non-fermented, edible plants, I'd definitely try it at least once. I don't have any food allergies that I know of, and I'm trying to widen my horizon at the moment, which is great fun actually.
With meat or animal parts, I'm way more picky - I wouldn't eat eyes, testicles or most other offal (if that's the right word), although I don't know (or would want to, for that matter) what's in the sausages I eat.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

There are some things I wouldn't order or buy for myself but very little I'd downright refuse to eat/try.
As my husband said, it's mainly about meat that isn't muscle.

And I do find canned tuna repulsive. The smell reminds me of catfood!