• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How picky of an eater are you?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
anything over like 15 on this quiz is in picky eater territory imo, most of these are basic ass foods!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Casu marzu...
I wont eat it.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Does this... does this mean I win?

Is there a prize? Is it something edible? Because thats questionable territory for me apparentky if its something edibke

Aw. Im second. [MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION] beats me. Darn it. Well at least I wont have to eat anything. Enjoy your boiled fish penis cake movin

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You wouldn't eat 12 out of 139 foods!
You're not picky at all. There are very few dishes, ingredients, or spices you won't eat. Food is clearly one of your great pleasures, and there's probably nothing you enjoy more than a really good meal. Try not to judge picky eaters too harshly though, at least you get to eat their leftovers!

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You wouldn't eat 26 out of 139 foods!
You're not picky at all. There are very few dishes, ingredients, or spices you won't eat. Food is clearly one of your great pleasures, and there's probably nothing you enjoy more than a really good meal. Try not to judge picky eaters too harshly though, at least you get to eat their leftovers!

--------

Truthfully I'd probably eat almost everything on the list if someone made them for me to try, to be polite. I just feel like I'd probably hate these things.

SirCanSir

MBTI Type
hmm
Enneagram
hmm
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2 issues:

1. Buzzfeed.
2. its about ingredients not food.

You wouldn't eat 71 out of 139 foods!

"You're not too picky, but you won't eat everything that's put in front of you. There's plenty of foods you don't like very much, but if they're prepared right, and you can't taste the offending ingredient too much, maybe you could learn to like some of the foods you checked off."

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
You wouldn't eat 4 out of 139 foods!

pretty much not the balls , that's about it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You wouldn't eat 7 out of 139 foods!

I have tried all of the 7, more than once.

Blue Cheese
Olive Loaf
Blood Sausage
Bull Testicles
Okra
Beets
Lima Beans

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm gonna score really high on this lmao

You wouldn't eat 67 out of 139 foods!
You're not too picky, but you won't eat everything that's put in front of you. There's plenty of foods you don't like very much, but if they're prepared right, and you can't taste the offending ingredient too much, maybe you could learn to like some of the foods you checked off.