• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How gross are you?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How Gross Are You Checklist

You checked 22 out of 35 on this list!
75% Gross
Well, to be honest, you might be a bit gross. You may think it’s ok to wear the same clothes for several days or eat food that fell on the floor, but your habits may be kinda gross to others. It’s time you start thinking what other people think about you and take more care of yourself. Or not! Totally up to you, ya nastie!

Some of the shit on that list wasn't even gross TBH.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You checked 27 out of 35 on this list!
75% Gross
Well, to be honest, you might be a bit gross. You may think it’s ok to wear the same clothes for several days or eat food that fell on the floor, but your habits may be kinda gross to others. It’s time you start thinking what other people think about you and take more care of yourself. Or not! Totally up to you, ya nastie!

You eat dog food ONCE and all of a sudden.... :dry:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
If You've Done More Than 21/35 Of These Gross Things, You're 112% Nasty
You checked 31 out of 35 on this list!
100% Gross
You're totally gross, and you know it! You may leave the dirty dishes on the sink for days or never wash your teeth. Do you even shower yourself? Eww... C'mon, ya nastie!

*shrugs*

Yes. I have definitely been very gross in my life at times

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You checked 28 out of 35 on this list!
75% Gross

Okay, some of these are things people do, and things people lie about not doing.

Eating boogers, earwax, or nails os fucking disgusting though.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You checked 28 out of 35 on this list!
75% Gross

Okay, some of these are things people do, and things people lie about not doing.

Eating boogers, earwax, or nails os fucking disgusting though.

Lol like walking around barefoot for a day? Um. I think everyones done that? Even if you dont regularly do it- like... its not something youve probably NEVER done.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked 14 out of 35 on this list!
50% Gross
You’re neither too gross nor too clean, and that’s pretty normal. Like most people, you always wash your hands after using the toilet, but sometimes you may forget to wash your teeth before going to bed. Although you enjoy doing many things on the list, you avoid doing them so often or at least in public. It’s good to keep a balance!

- - - Updated - - -

also I gotta know

who the hell has actually eaten their earwax???

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm one of the lower-scoring people here, but I do have to say I have eaten my earwax.

Curiosity... does things.

I've never been curious enough to try dog food, though.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm one of the lower-scoring people here, but I do have to say I have eaten my earwax.

Curiosity... does things.

I've never been curious enough to try dog food, though.

I almost tried a pupperoni because I wanna know if it actually tastes like pepperoni... :(

I always thought earwax smelled bad so I didn't wanna try it.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I almost tried a pupperoni because I wanna know if it actually tastes like pepperoni... :(

I always thought earwax smelled bad so I didn't wanna try it.

Lol. I've heard that earwax smells bad but mine never did? I also heard that Asian (and Native American) people's earwax doesn't smell as bad and is dryer though.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You checked 10 out of 35 on this list!
25% Gross
Congratulations! You're way less gross than the average person! Your hygiene habits are pretty good, and you definitely avoid being too gross, though we’re sure you find some things on the list really satisfying.