• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Main Character Checklist Quiz

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Main Character Checklist Quiz

You checked 14 out of 34 on this list!
You're the side character!
You're part of the supporting cast because you're one of the most supportive friends someone could have! Enthusiastic and generous, you're always there for the people in your life, whether they need a cheerleader or a sympathetic ear.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You checked 23 out of 34 on this list!
You're the main character!
Get ready for all the "Best Actor" noms, because you're the main character! As the leader of your friend group, you make it your personal mission to make every day an adventure. You can turn even the most mundane of Mondays into a day you'll never forget.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You checked 10 out of 34 on this list!

You're the background character!

You're far too busy embarking on your own adventures to be too concerned with what everyone else is doing. Confident and carefree, you don't need validation from anyone else to be proud of who you are.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked 26 out of 34 on this list!
Get ready for all the "Best Actor" noms, because you're the main character! As the leader of your friend group, you make it your personal mission to make every day an adventure. You can turn even the most mundane of Mondays into a day you'll never forget.

I don’t have a ‘friend group,’ hahaha
We’re all the stars of our little blips of existence. :shrug:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You checked 21 out of 34 on this list!
You're part of the supporting cast because you're one of the most supportive friends someone could have! Enthusiastic and generous, you're always there for the people in your life, whether they need a cheerleader or a sympathetic ear.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You checked 17 out of 34 on this list!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You checked 12 out of 34 on this list!

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You checked 2 out of 34 on this list!

You're far too busy embarking on your own adventures to be too concerned with what everyone else is doing. Confident and carefree, you don't need validation from anyone else to be proud of who you are.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You checked 8 out of 34 on this list!

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You checked 14 out of 34 on this list!

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You checked 17 out of 34 on this list!
[h=3]You're the side character![/h]You're part of the supporting cast because you're one of the most supportive friends someone could have! Enthusiastic and generous, you're always there for the people in your life, whether they need a cheerleader or a sympathetic ear.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You checked 23 out of 34 on this list!

Well if studying the arts make you the main character, I'm your guy :D

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You checked 20 out of 34 on this list!

I guess this is true. I once ran a poll on twitter asking who I would be in a story. The options were hero/protagonist, rival/villain, love interest, or comedic relief. The vote was pretty much unanimously love interest, which I guess qualifies as a side character lmao

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked 24 out of 34 on this list!

Barely made it on that one, but only because I’m a weirdo. :laugh: