Default Human Values Test

There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n
    Likes Kephalos liked this post

Enneagram
    461 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Self-direction is the need for independent thought and action in choosing, creating, and exploring the individual’s own life and environment. This value is derived from the innate need for mastery as well as from the interpersonal demand for autonomy. Self-direction values often oppose conformity, security, and tradition values.

Achievement is linked with prioritizing individual success in accordance with accepted social standards (e.g., obtaining a respected title or amassing a lot of money). Achievement is essential to personal success and is often evident in the life choices of those who strive to progress their career or ascend to leadership positions. The pursuit of success is often closely linked with the pursuit of the power value.
    And I've been a hero, helpless, I'm in hell...

silent all these years: my personal blog

vote on my type

Johari / Nohari
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

You were tied between several human values.

Benevolence covers the need to preserve and enhance the welfare of those with whom one is in frequent personal contact. Benevolence provides an internalized motivational base for cooperative and supportive social relations. This may conflict with the pursuit of achievement, such as seeking individual success over that of the group.

Universality measures the need for understanding, appreciation, and tolerance among all the peoples of the world, as well as the need for the welfare and protection of nature. Universality may also be expressed as concern for the weak and those in the minority. Universality sometimes contrasts with the in-group focus of benevolence.

Security denotes the need to preserve the harmony, security, and stability of oneself and one’s community. People who prioritize security are more likely to view demanding and unfamiliar challenges as threatening, whereas those with a lower emphasis on security are more likely to see such challenges as exciting. Those who struggle with economic hardship are more likely to assign importance to security values than would those who live in relative comfort.

Achievement is linked with prioritizing individual success in accordance with accepted social standards (e.g., obtaining a respected title or amassing a lot of money). Achievement is essential to personal success and is often evident in the life choices of those who strive to progress their career or ascend to leadership positions. The pursuit of success is often closely linked with the pursuit of the power value.

Self-direction is the need for independent thought and action in choosing, creating, and exploring the individual’s own life and environment. This value is derived from the innate need for mastery as well as from the interpersonal demand for autonomy. Self-direction values often oppose conformity, security, and tradition values.

Conformity measures the restraint of actions, inclinations, and impulses likely to upset or violate the community’s social expectations or norms. This value specifically entails subordination to the norms and customs that are set before the individual by authority figures such as parents, teachers, or political leaders.
    She was not often invited to join in the conversation of the others, nor did she desire it. Her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions. -- Mansfield Park, Jane Austen.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Your strongest values are Universality and Self-Direction.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Your strongest values are Security and Self-Direction.

Security denotes the need to preserve the harmony, security, and stability of oneself and one’s community. People who prioritize security are more likely to view demanding and unfamiliar challenges as threatening, whereas those with a lower emphasis on security are more likely to see such challenges as exciting. Those who struggle with economic hardship are more likely to assign importance to security values than would those who live in relative comfort.

Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

一期一会

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Your strongest values are Tradition and Security.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Achievement and Security
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]