• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Moral Vignettes Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
moral-vignettes

Your strongest values are Nurture and Lifestyle Liberty.

Nurture: Preventing the suffering of others, caring for the defenseless, and showing compassion for the weak by nurturing and caring for them.

Lifestyle Liberty: Honoring the individual's independence and autonomy by allowing each person to determine the course of their own life.

Moral Vignettes Test

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
moral-vignettes

Your strongest values are Property and Fairness-Proportionality.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
7TSMVQR_d.webp

I'm surprised authority is as high as it is.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
moral-vignettes

Your strongest values are Nurture and Lifestyle Liberty.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
moral-vignettes

Your strongest values are Loyalty and Sanctity-Tradition.

Loyalty: Honoring the obligations of group membership, being willing to sacrifice for the in-group, and being vigilant against betrayal from the out-group.

Sanctity-Tradition: Maintaining the sanctity of traditional values, respecting the taboos of religion, and avoiding bacteria and contagion.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
moral-vignettes

It seems that I have a little bit of everything (I wasn't so middle, I think), except I don't value much Economic Liberty (I don't value much tradition as well, but the test doesn't seem to think that).

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Results: Your strongest values are Nurture and Sanctity-Tradition.

Foundations in descending order:

Nurture: Preventing the suffering of others, caring for the defenseless, and showing compassion for the weak by nurturing and caring for them.

Sanctity-Tradition: Maintaining the sanctity of traditional values, respecting the taboos of religion, and avoiding bacteria and contagion.

Tied:

Lifestyle Liberty: Honoring the individual's independence and autonomy by allowing each person to determine the course of their own life. Sanctity-Nature: Maintaining the purity of nature and the environment, seeing nature as sacred and mankind’s influence as corruptive. Property: Showing respect for ownership and possession by preventing theft, harm, trespassing, and vandalism to the property of others.

Loyalty: Honoring the obligations of group membership, being willing to sacrifice for the in-group, and being vigilant against betrayal from the out-group.

Tied:

Fairness-Equality: Honoring cooperation and fellow-feeling by preventing or minimizing situations that would lead to unequal outcomes Fairness-Proportionality: Honoring individualism and meritocracy by letting those who are hard-working, competent, or lucky reap the rewards of their actions.

Economic Liberty: Honoring the individual's diligence and initiative by allowing each person to be free of coercion in the economic sphere.

yeghor

Your strongest values are Nurture and Fairness-Proportionality.

Your morality was the closest to that of a centrist.

moral-vignettes

Explanation of Foundations: