• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big 5 Personality Test: Self-Description vs. Behavior.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I found a personality test (tests the Big Five model personality traits, Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness and Neuroticism) that has a traditional self-reporting component but also has an additional component where you report, instead of traits, bnehaviors or activites throughout a day that reflect personality.

The test is taken over 5 days, reporting every 24 hours (roughly, they recommend that you do it before going to bed). It works like this: 1) the first part takes place on the first day you do a traditional personality test (it's like 120 questions) and reporting your personality as you would like it to be; 2) the second part is done over five days (including the first day when you do the self-describing personality test) and consists of a checklist of activities/behaviors and whether you did those activities/behaviors with the last 24 hours.

After filling 5 of these checklists over 5 days, the results are revealed consisting of your score on the Big 5 traits as you describe yourself, your Big 5 scores based on the activities and behaviors you do, an overall percentage match between the two and a percentage match for each trait. My results are adjoined to the post in a PDF document.

The test can be found at: Personality Assessor | Free online personality tests, quizzes, assessments, and experiments with instant feedback. I don't give a link specifically to the test, which is called Do You Know Yourself? because the site requires a free registration to even access it.

View attachment Personality Assessor Do You Know Yourself.pdf

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I don't even need to say why it took 5 days for the 2nd post, right? :D

I did it and I think it was worth it, but I have some observations... First, now that everyone is on quarantine, everyone will behave more introverted not only because of this year but the next as well (since it is known by studies that areas with more flu - I know the Corona is more than a flu but in this context its a fair comparison - are less extroverted and less Open to Experience).

U2c0c0L.png

I think that instead of them having their shorter Big 5 version, they might consider the 120 IPIP Neo version that is more accurate. I think that they focused way too much on the main facets of big five (the ones they considered to be the main ones) and missed completely some others, which makes this assessment a little bit less accurate. For example, Agreeableness seems to lack complete any behaviour linked with Sympathy and Altruism, I am not sure but I think I haven't noticed any signs of modesty as well, so basically it focus on Cooperation, Morality and Trust - these are exactly the facets that have the least relation with Thinking and Feeling, so the Agreeableness behaviour have basically zero relations with MBTI T/F, so for this context T/F and Agreeableness correlation should be near zero (actually, since they do have emotions question, it should hit Openness, but too weak because the relation of emotion and T/F is quite weak, there are some significant emotional thinkers and not much emotional feelers). But in my own case (and this is likely a tendency), my average of Cooperation, Morality and Trust are almost identical to my average of Agreeableness, so it wasn't that bad and I realized even before the assessment ends that I am less distrustful than I say I am. I never got a so low Openness to Experience and Conscientiousness score earlier, so my level of general accuracy is higher. I do have my results from this year (and one from years ago) on a sheet, and the averages are: 30th Extraversion, 59th Agreeableness, 41th Conscientiousness, 64th Neuroticism, 77th Openness to Experience. So, it seems that my most misaccuracy seems to be partially on the facet of Trust and surprisingly for me on Neuroticism, Extraversion is a possibility but I am still taking isolation quite seriously (only leave home once during the last 7 days, to the pharmacy) even though I did took a soft pill (one that you can buy freely - in my country there are lots of ) for anger/anxiety, so one of the days I had neuroticism "suppressed" by a pill (I have been taking 1-2 soft pills per month to suppress days I am very angered). One thing that I don't like the Big 5 is that they associate Cheerful/Happy on the Extraversion department instead of Neuroticism, so me marking always no on the cheerful (although in one of the days I was in doubt, perhaps I should had marked yes) did decrease my Extraversion instead of bringing my Neuroticism up. Also, my "ideal me" self-report was a disaster, I have misunderstood the "ideal me" questions entirely, since in my head I said I wanted to be more Agreeable and it says that my 'motive' Agreeableness was 37th, so I didn't bothered to post it.

And I might mark/tag a few people that might find worthy doing this and likely didn't noticed, people who popped on my mind (I am also curious to see [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] results): [MENTION=39780]noname3788[/MENTION], [MENTION=40271]mancino[/MENTION], [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], [MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION], [MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION].

PS: I am actually feel a little bit relieved that I am significantly less neurotic than I think I am - And I also got a good accuracy, specially counting that their short version was sort of inaccurate.

EDIT: This is let me reflect myself on the enneagram; My actual results seem a mix of type 7 and type 9 (9 primarly), perhaps Im just adapting into a type 5 instead (I have too much Agreeableness for a type 5).

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright, you will see me again in five days.

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
Cool! Thanks [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6443]Kephalos[/MENTION] for sharing, I'll come back with my results

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay, I'm done.

How Accurately Do You See Yourself?
Accuracy - 82%

How You Described Yourself:

Extraversion - 2nd percentile - extremely low
Agreeableness - 0th percentile - extremely low
Conscientiousness - 17th percentile - very low
Neuroticism - 99th percentile - extremely high
Openness - 17th percentile - very low

Your Actual Behaviors:

Extraverted Behavior - 15th percentile - very low
Agreeable Behavior - 1st percentile - extremely low
Conscientious Behavior - 55th percentile - about average
Neurotic Behavior - 98th percentile - extremely high
Openness Behavior - 53rd percentile - about average

Ah, yes. Neuroticism is where it should be.

Conscientiousness makes sense. I don't really relate to how it looks in question formatting, but I'm good at doing shit that I need to do. Same about openness... in questions, answering yes would make me feel pretentious but I actually do shit regularly like read and enjoy art.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How Accurately Do You See Yourself?
Accuracy - 77%

How You Described Yourself
Extraversion - 25th percentile - very low
Agreeableness - 61st percentile - high
Conscientiousness - 84th percentile - very high
Neuroticism - 82nd percentile - very high
Openness - 76th percentile - very high

Your Actual Behaviors
Extraverted Behavior - 72nd percentile - high :mellow::unsure:
Agreeable Behavior - 75th percentile - high
Conscientious Behavior - 55th percentile - about average
Neurotic Behavior - 84th percentile - very high
Openness Behavior - 53rd percentile - about average

Clearly the fact that I'm basically quarantining myself at the moment, lacking the option to do things outside, etc etc, these results aren't as accurate as they could be. They're specific to a different situation and a different lifestyle.

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Clearly the fact that I'm basically quarantining myself at the moment, lacking the option to do things outside, etc etc, these results aren't as accurate as they could be. They're specific to a different situation and a different lifestyle.

Exactly. I'm not done yet with the assessment but all the behavior scores are just a snapshot of the current situation. One of the behavior questions is whether you hugged someone... hard to do in a lockdown setting, and also experiencing art is only possible from home right now. It's a weird time to take this assessment.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Luminous said:
I said a little bit of that earlier, that quarantine does affect Extraversion and Openness bringing both down a bit (that is known behaviour for flu for US and China).
But you got such a high E score for these days... (I will continue this in another thread).

Anyway, I am liking to see that in fact, although both me and the OP had the same pattern of having our behaviour neuroticism basically half of self-reported neuroticism and a higher agreeableness did not seem to repeat on others.
I liked this quiz. Plan to take it next year as well.

noname3788 said:
THe hugh thing
Yep, I noticed that as well.. But that is one way how flu and COVID does reduce Extraversion. Distance to clement temperature is another factor, even though weaker.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some comments:
On the questions for extroversion, Did you talk a lot? (How much is a lot? - the amount is going to vary from someone very introverted to someone very extroverted. And does chatting online count? If I talked until I was worn out, does that count?)

On the neuroticism, Did you think about your feelings? Um, yes, that's what I do, and that can be healthy... feeling sad and happy is normal, and most of the positive intense emotions I felt were positive.

On conscientiousness, I largely didn't have tasks that needed completed "on time". I think most of the questions only work well if a person has a normal structured full time job. And the "I put my clothes away neatly"... I didn't do laundry during the five days, so it was all already put away...

I like the idea of the test, but the questions could use some improvement.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Some comments:
On the questions for extroversion, Did you talk a lot? (How much is a lot? - the amount is going to vary from someone very introverted to someone very extroverted. And does chatting online count? If I talked until I was worn out, does that count?)
I put no for every single day!
In quarantine and in my own situation, I don't talk much.
But yeah, I counted talk and not type, so whatsapp messages and forum messages didn't counted (if I counted them, that would have changed).

On the neuroticism, Did you think about your feelings? Um, yes, that's what I do, and that can be healthy... feeling sad and happy is normal, and most of the positive intense emotions I felt were positive.
I think that part did counted for Openness, not for Neuroticism. Openness has emotionality in one of its facets.

On conscientiousness, I largely didn't have tasks that needed completed "on time". I think most of the questions only work well if a person has a normal structured full time job. And the "I put my clothes away neatly"... I didn't do laundry during the five days, so it was all already put away...
I noticed that flaw, but if I didn't have any tasks I simple interpreted as a no, that was true for 2-3 days... "I didn't completed any task in time because I haven't scheduled any task". Of course, that does not mean that I didn't do anything, but I don't schedule anything (and not scheduling anything means lower Conscientiousness).

I like the idea of the test, but the questions could use some improvement.
Agreed.

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not too surprising but results are part of "hard to swallow pills":

Extraversion - 13th percentile - very low
Agreeableness - 54th percentile - about average
Conscientiousness - 21st percentile - very low
Neuroticism - 86th percentile - very high
Openness - 13th percentile - very low (???)

Your Actual Behaviors
Extraverted Behavior - 41st percentile - about average
Agreeable Behavior - 87th percentile - very high
Conscientious Behavior - 4th percentile - extremely low
Neurotic Behavior - 91th percentile - extremely high
Openness Behavior - 93th percentile - extremely high

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Probably authors confusing HSP trait with neuroticism.

An interesting quote from Elaine N. Aron's book Highly Sensitive Person:
“This research was also intended to demonstrate that high sensitivity is not the same as introversion or “neuroticism” (professional jargon for a tendency to be depressed or excessively anxious). We were right; the trait was not the same. But it was strongly associated with neuroticism. I had a hunch why, and our second series of studies, published in 2005, verified it: HSPs with a troubled childhood are more at risk of becoming depressed, anxious, and shy than non-sensitive people with a similar childhood;“

“There had to be some positive reason for so many people having what should be an evolutionary disadvantage, a “tendency to depression.” Now new research demonstrates that this genetic variation causing lower serotonin to be available in the brain also bestows benefits, such as improved memory of learned material, better decision making, and better overall mental functioning, plus gaining even more positive mental health than others from positive life experiences. The same mental benefits are also found in rhesus monkeys with the same genetic variation.”

Some of the conscientiousness and also agreeability questions make some incredibly ableist assumptions. Like there are disabilities that make doing stuff more difficult. I always had problems stuff like clothes away neatly because of dyspraxia, I have problems with managing time and space, etc. All these are used to paint someone as not conscientious or not agreeable person.

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
I finally took the test. It took more than 5 days because I couldn't take it each and every day. And I also did it first thing in the morning rather than last thing at night - I'm not so fond on blue light screens before falling asleep.

Extraversion - 93rd percentile - extremely high
Agreeableness - 41st percentile - about average
Conscientiousness - 74th percentile - high
Neuroticism - 8th percentile - extremely low
Openness - 99th percentile - extremely high

Your Actual Behaviors
Extraverted Behavior - 84th percentile - very high
Agreeable Behavior - 57th percentile - about average
Conscientious Behavior - 36th percentile - low
Neurotic Behavior - 11th percentile - very low
Openness Behavior - 34th percentile - low

I'm sort of OK with my self-description. I was quite surprised by the extremely high E, but I believe the questions had some bias about doing stuff IRL. I'm going through a very busy, hard-working stretch, with a lot on my plate, so no wonder those questions sky-rocketed my E. The rest is similar to usual tests, although I always question C (my behavior is spot-on, my gut feeling not so much).

The interesting part was about the current behaviors. My values are quite similar, except from Openness, strangely low, and C, also low. As I said, I've been very busy lately, so I expected a typical "ENTJ" profile. I'm still dealing mainly with abstract stuff, so NJ for sure, with people always involved, so F. Actually, you could say I'm oscillating between ENTJ and ENFJ behavior, lately.

I question the questions themselves! I am currently reading a psychology book in a foreign language (English), quite intense, a typical high O activity. But... no poetry, no novel/play, no art, no new things "just for trying"... maybe that's the reason for such a low score.
Also, other questions were weird, as many of you have already pointed out.

I liked the idea of personality vs. current behavior, but I deem the realization a bit lacking. I don't see 5 days as a significant lapse to assess your current behavior in a meaningful way. 5 days is too short, too much random noise in the data you get. And I could not see any extra value in answering the same questions 5 times: it would have been more efficient to answer only once, with degrees (1 to 5 for example), and answer them regarding for example the last month. That would have given more room to more granular questions, to allow different expressions of the same trait.

The hug question is a good example: what about if you live alone? Your are low A low E by default? I don't think so. You can express your EF in many ways, even non physically, especially if you are N. I could sense some pretty strong prejudice related to behavior and its meaning underneath many questions.

But still, thanks for sharing, it was fun and a different perspective on personality expression during Corona times.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I finally took the test. It took more than 5 days because I couldn't take it each and every day. And I also did it first thing in the morning rather than last thing at night - I'm not so fond on blue light screens before falling asleep.

Extraversion - 93rd percentile - extremely high
Agreeableness - 41st percentile - about average
Conscientiousness - 74th percentile - high
Neuroticism - 8th percentile - extremely low
Openness - 99th percentile - extremely high

Your Actual Behaviors
Extraverted Behavior - 84th percentile - very high
Agreeable Behavior - 57th percentile - about average
Conscientious Behavior - 36th percentile - low
Neurotic Behavior - 11th percentile - very low
Openness Behavior - 34th percentile - low

I'm sort of OK with my self-description. I was quite surprised by the extremely high E, but I believe the questions had some bias about doing stuff IRL. I'm going through a very busy, hard-working stretch, with a lot on my plate, so no wonder those questions sky-rocketed my E. The rest is similar to usual tests, although I always question C (my behavior is spot-on, my gut feeling not so much).

The interesting part was about the current behaviors. My values are quite similar, except from Openness, strangely low, and C, also low. As I said, I've been very busy lately, so I expected a typical "ENTJ" profile. I'm still dealing mainly with abstract stuff, so NJ for sure, with people always involved, so F. Actually, you could say I'm oscillating between ENTJ and ENFJ behavior, lately.

I question the questions themselves! I am currently reading a psychology book in a foreign language (English), quite intense, a typical high O activity. But... no poetry, no novel/play, no art, no new things "just for trying"... maybe that's the reason for such a low score.
Also, other questions were weird, as many of you have already pointed out.

I liked the idea of personality vs. current behavior, but I deem the realization a bit lacking. I don't see 5 days as a significant lapse to assess your current behavior in a meaningful way. 5 days is too short, too much random noise in the data you get. And I could not see any extra value in answering the same questions 5 times: it would have been more efficient to answer only once, with degrees (1 to 5 for example), and answer them regarding for example the last month. That would have given more room to more granular questions, to allow different expressions of the same trait.

The hug question is a good example: what about if you live alone? Your are low A low E by default? I don't think so. You can express your EF in many ways, even non physically, especially if you are N. I could sense some pretty strong prejudice related to behavior and its meaning underneath many questions.

But still, thanks for sharing, it was fun and a different perspective on personality expression during Corona times.

I am oddly surprised by you getting low Openness, since I know your story in private and it tells otherwise.
Anyway, I understand the flaws, but your granular version opens a little bit much to the subjectivity which brings back to a self-report, I do like this version of "yes" or "no" because it is straight (you either did it or you did not).
I said earlier on the thread that it really needs more questions, but I also ask you how you interpreted the questions, specially Openness. For example, I had reflect and I realized that listen significantly to music, as I have been doing daily as quarantine started, does count as appreciating art, so even though I don't appreciate paintings, dancing, etc... I did count listen to music as art appreciation. The politics discussion was a surprised (I think its Openness), I was discussing politics on the politics session and I did count that as debating politics as well.

About conscientiousness, I do think this gets on par.
You might be misinterpenetrating J/P and Conscientiousness by thinking that just because you have been busy and working a lot and 'doing stuff' does not make you instantly J (and if the questionnaire is proper, it just moves a little bit up). Conscientiousness summed with judging has to do with scheduling and programming what you are going to do in advance, keep precise tracking of what you are doing, having a high discipline (that just basically means being able to do what you don't want to do? Something like that... So working a lot does not actually always means being disciplined), and more stuff like this. The stereotype that Perceivers/Low Conscientiousness are lazy-procrastinating people who got nothing to do with all day... Well, it is not a completely wrong except for the last part, but there is indeed Perceivers who may work a lot or not appear lazy at all, and preventing over-procrastinating (as well as overworking or workaholic behaviour) is a matter of maturity. So, just being busy and doing lots of stuff does not make you a ENTJ, even if it makes you appear as one (persona ENTJ). Anyway, I think I repeated a bunch of things you already know lol.

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
I agree with you on J/P, you know well enough my background to understand my difficulties assessing them. But behavior should be straighforward. Because of all this, I'm not surprised if a test doesn't evaluate my J/P correctly. Actually, the blame is on my poor understanding, biases and doubts about them.

On the other hand, regarding O, I discussed politics every day, inevitable these days... and seeing the results I'm afraid it went to E! I think the questions were poorly framed, conceptually speaking. Openness is made up by Openness to experience and Intellect in the 2-aspect deconstruction of the Big 5 model. I could not see real intellect questions: related to abstract reasoning/sience/patterns, more in line with the stereotypical N questions in an MBTI-like questionnaire. And besides, you can be really high in O without appreciating "art" or reading "poetry", IMHO, for sure in a 5-day time span. Hence my critique.

"Have you thought about something theoretical?"
"Have you tried to analyze the causes beyond something?"
"Have you used abstract words a lot?"
"Have you explored an idea in depth?"
"Have you found yourself lost in your mind?"
These are all questions off the top of my head that could better assess O behavior on a day-by-day basis

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am oddly surprised by you getting low Openness, since I know your story in private and it tells otherwise.
Anyway, I understand the flaws, but your granular version opens a little bit much to the subjectivity which brings back to a self-report, I do like this version of "yes" or "no" because it is straight (you either did it or you did not).
I said earlier on the thread that it really needs more questions, but I also ask you how you interpreted the questions, specially Openness. For example, I had reflect and I realized that listen significantly to music, as I have been doing daily as quarantine started, does count as appreciating art, so even though I don't appreciate paintings, dancing, etc... I did count listen to music as art appreciation. The politics discussion was a surprised (I think its Openness), I was discussing politics on the politics session and I did count that as debating politics as well.

About conscientiousness, I do think this gets on par.
You might be misinterpenetrating J/P and Conscientiousness by thinking that just because you have been busy and working a lot and 'doing stuff' does not make you instantly J (and if the questionnaire is proper, it just moves a little bit up). Conscientiousness summed with judging has to do with scheduling and programming what you are going to do in advance, keep precise tracking of what you are doing, having a high discipline (that just basically means being able to do what you don't want to do? Something like that... So working a lot does not actually always means being disciplined), and more stuff like this. The stereotype that Perceivers/Low Conscientiousness are lazy-procrastinating people who got nothing to do with all day... Well, it is not a completely wrong except for the last part, but there is indeed Perceivers who may work a lot or not appear lazy at all, and preventing over-procrastinating (as well as overworking or workaholic behaviour) is a matter of maturity. So, just being busy and doing lots of stuff does not make you a ENTJ, even if it makes you appear as one (persona ENTJ). Anyway, I think I repeated a bunch of things you already know lol.

I have my own theory about why [MENTION=40271]mancino[/MENTION] got a low score on openess (and I know for sure that it isn't accurate). The assessment is only taking account the last 24 hours, and I think he's simply not doing every "open" behavior at once, but is rather sequential in his endeavours. So he's like Project A for a week, then Project B the next week (or whatever time scale that is larger than 24 hours. To score high on openness on this assessment requires the typical Ne scatterbrained approach, doing a bit of everything every day, I expect Ni's to score low (and Se types to also score high).

The conscientiousness one is on point, I like to add that it fails to account for anything that takes more than 1 day to complete ("You finished an important task within the last 24 hours?" No, it will take me another 2 weeks to complete).

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
Well, [MENTION=39780]noname3788[/MENTION]m sort of. As I said, a lot on my plate, so more than one Project, mainly abstract in nature, creative or linguistic or related to teaching in general. But as they've been going on for quite a while, I could not see them in any of the questions that pointed towards openness.

But you now, it's like [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] said, there's a lot of room for interpretation. Is working on my new novel "A new activity your try out for the sake of doing it?". I answered No, but maybe...

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I agree with you on J/P, you know well enough my background to understand my difficulties assessing them. But behavior should be straighforward. Because of all this, I'm not surprised if a test doesn't evaluate my J/P correctly. Actually, the blame is on my poor understanding, biases and doubts about them.

On the other hand, regarding O, I discussed politics every day, inevitable these days... and seeing the results I'm afraid it went to E! I think the questions were poorly framed, conceptually speaking. Openness is made up by Openness to experience and Intellect in the 2-aspect deconstruction of the Big 5 model. I could not see real intellect questions: related to abstract reasoning/sience/patterns, more in line with the stereotypical N questions in an MBTI-like questionnaire. And besides, you can be really high in O without appreciating "art" or reading "poetry", IMHO, for sure in a 5-day time span. Hence my critique.

"Have you thought about something theoretical?"
"Have you tried to analyze the causes beyond something?"
"Have you used abstract words a lot?"
"Have you explored an idea in depth?"
"Have you found yourself lost in your mind?"
These are all questions off the top of my head that could better assess O behavior on a day-by-day basis

I answered yes to the politics question every day, and my E did not got high at all...
And I agree with you, it might lacked Intellect questions in part, at least I thought the politics questions were for that..
You can be high on O without art and poetry but not thaaatt high, since it is one of the facets and I had read somewhere that intellect and artistic interests are the most important facets to O.

noname3788 said:
I have my own theory about why @mancino got a low score on openess (and I know for sure that it isn't accurate). The assessment is only taking account the last 24 hours, and I think he's simply not doing every "open" behavior at once, but is rather sequential in his endeavours. So he's like Project A for a week, then Project B the next week (or whatever time scale that is larger than 24 hours. To score high on openness on this assessment requires the typical Ne scatterbrained approach, doing a bit of everything every day, I expect Ni's to score low (and Se types to also score high).

The conscientiousness one is on point, I like to add that it fails to account for anything that takes more than 1 day to complete ("You finished an important task within the last 24 hours?" No, it will take me another 2 weeks to complete).

True.
But I am afraid it will stay that way for years. Actually, I do suspect this questionnaire of theirs is old. And since it requires registration and patience to complete, I bet that there should be something like a 100 IPIP Neo's questionnaire per 1 behaviour tests completed, which probably discourages them. I also can't properly replicate one of these on Quotev (which is a shame; This concept isn't difficult, we could create a MBTI version without much difficulties).

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
You can be high on O without art and poetry but not thaaatt high, since it is one of the facets and I had read somewhere that intellect and artistic interests are the most important facets to O.

I wrote hastly and didn't explain myself properly. What I meant is that the questions were biased in the artistic deparment. Lately I'm more into creative writing and music/singing and photography, none of which were there.
I also believe that, even though it was behavior they were going after, you have to interpret it correctly. Artistic interest and sensibility, in this case, can be expressed in many, many ways. It's more a matter of sensibility, actually. Several people can watch the same movie as an expression of a different internal drive, embodying different personality traits.

I also can't properly replicate one of these on Quotev (which is a shame; This concept isn't difficult, we could create a MBTI version without much difficulties).

What about my suggesion: after a standard MBTI set of questions, a second one related to the last month, asking directly about concrete activities, even with yes/no answers
"In the last month I hugged somebody every day/every week/at least two different people", for example, instead of asking the same question every day during several days. Would it be feasible?

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I wrote hastly and didn't explain myself properly. What I meant is that the questions were biased in the artistic deparment. Lately I'm more into creative writing and music/singing and photography, none of which were there.
I also believe that, even though it was behavior they were going after, you have to interpret it correctly. Artistic interest and sensibility, in this case, can be expressed in many, many ways. It's more a matter of sensibility, actually. Several people can watch the same movie as an expression of a different internal drive, embodying different personality traits.
That is why I think we might need to interpret the 'art' questions more widely, specially when they are not specific.
I noticed weeks ago that I had a tendency to think as 'art' just sculptures, paintings and poetry, which basically are not attractive to me; But I also noticed that music can count as art and listening to music some good lots (since quaratine I have been listening to about 2-4 hours of music - a lot!). I think the sensibility thing is not appropriate for this kind of questionnaire.

What about my suggesion: after a standard MBTI set of questions, a second one related to the last month, asking directly about concrete activities, even with yes/no answers
"In the last month I hugged somebody every day/every week/at least two different people", for example, instead of asking the same question every day during several days. Would it be feasible?

Hmm, I don't now, I am not sure.
When we are talking about an excessive big window, people do many kinds of activities, including those out of their preferences. When we regard that, a week time-span might be enough.

I also think that the test-retest ratio of methods such as this should be pretty high. I don't want to make this sounds like a challenge, but I think that if [MENTION=39780]noname3788[/MENTION] re-do this in December the his results would not change much (while for normal tests, his results changes a lot).