• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hoarding Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3 Minute Hoarding Disorder Test

A stupid one.

3-minute-x

Moderate Indication of Hoarding Disorder

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Looks OK to me. I have done other tests on this site without problem, and nothing got flagged by my antivirus, scriptblockers, etc.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
a smidge above the green and into yellow to "moderate"

XD I think I am a "sentimental hoarder" at times. I struggle to let go of things I have a long history with, even if I really should.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Yes I would describe myself as an anti-hoarder.

3-minute-x

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I cant post pictures so mild.

I can be gross but my grossness has no sentimenal value

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't develop emotional attachments to inanimate objects and dislike having my spaces be cluttered. My meter collapsed through the bottom of the green.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Life is a hoarding test. The one aspect of death I'm currently looking forward to is no one gets to take it with them.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to be a hoarder, bit overcame it. Now I am somewhat minimalistic.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3-minute-x

Half of these questions I answered highly because I am a disorganized mess and also have issues with the idea of people interacting with my things in any fashion

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

3-minute-x.png

No Indication of Hoarding Disorder​

Your answers suggest you do not have any indication of hoarding disorder. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours should be investigated, but most likely would not meet the characteristics for hoarding disorder.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of an actual healthcare worker. If you feel that these results are inaccurate, you should schedule an appointment with a doctor or a mental health professional now.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hoard.png

I used to be a hoarder when I was a teenager, but I overcame the tendency when I got psychosis. How those two coincided is beyond me. All I really remember is the urge to throw away everything I owned, and I did, except a few very sentimental and personal belongings. I then only own enough stuff that could fit into a trunk of a car. While I was a hoarder, I had TONS of shit, because I saw value in everything and didn't want to get rid of anything because of that.