User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

Default Jung and Big 5 Comparison Test (requires free registration)

Link:

Personality Assessor | Jungian Personality Type Test

Summary "Jung and Big 5":

[QUOTE]
    Jungian extraversion (vs. introversion) primarily taps how sociable you are. Big Five extraversion is a broader concept that includes how active and energetic you are, how much risk you like to take, and how many positive emotions you usually feel.

Jungian intuiting (vs. sensing) taps how creative and imaginative you are. Big Five openness is a broader concept that includes creativity and imagination, but also taps your desires for variety and to have new experiences.

Jungian feeling (vs. thinking) overlaps least well with the Big Five model. People high in Jungian feeling are tenderhearted, which overlaps with Big Five agreeableness. People high in Jungian feeling are also thin-skinned and easily hurt, which is included in Big Five neuroticism. People high in Jungian feeling are reflective and driven by emotions, and this sort of emotionality is a part of Big Five openness.

Jungian judging is extremely similar to Big Five conscientiousness.

Your Results.pdf
    Vanity working on a weak head, produces every sort of mischief. -- Jane Austen.
    Likes highlander liked this post

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

It is not true that this website requires registration to show up the results.
    It requires registration to save the results, but you can simply press ctrl + P and print as a PDF. I had just pressed print screen in part of the page.

I found this test cool, and my case is pretty interesting: I had managed to get Extrovert in "Jung" and Introvert in Big 5.
    Although I am kind of familiar with the systems, I swear I havent done on purpose.

My usual Big 5 test results is similar to the website and (Extraversion is a little bit lower than usual, I usually have 20th-35th; Neuroticism is lower than usual but yesterday I had a great day), besides E/I, I understand the differences (the difference on N/S to Openness is that I have quite low Artistic Interests, and Im also middle on facet Liberalism but I dont think that is featured on this one; I am like a SJ when it comes to art).

For those who dont know, Agreeableness connection with Feeling and Thinking is low, I have seen some Feelers with low Agreeableness and quite a few Ts with 60-70th on Agreeableness. Neuroticism is either independent of F/T or relates to Feeling very weakly in some researches. Openness to Experience has the facet emotionality, but also has the facet Intellect that counters emotionality on Thinking/Feeling department.

Another interesting thing is them using percentile in MBTI, I like that hehehehehehheeh but, a person who is 60th percentile on intuition should get sensor in test results. I am also middle on T/F, but most people on world are Thinkers by 5% (I guess their sample follows that?), so I know I am a feeler in terms of percentile, although Thinking or Feeling on dichotomy depends on day and test for me.

I also think that they used the term Jung to avoid citing MBTI, because they do want to pass that impression that Big Five is superior (which is not, they are equal even in terms of statistics, and you dont need to be indoctrinated into one OR the other). This test seems to not do much with cognitive functions (Jung typology does) and instead focus on dichotomies. Just because Big 5 does not combines it dichotomies to form types doesnt make them superior to MBTI, that is a very fragile argument.

EDIT: @noname3788, should give it a try.

@Vendrah too lazy for screenshots today:

no idea why my extroversion scores are that inflated... wth is going on.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

I took this awhile back.

INFJ

Your "Type" as Traits
    Extraversion - 8th percentile - extremely low
    Introversion and Extraversion are just opposite ends of a single spectrum. You are extremely low in extraversion—which equivalently means that you are extremely high in introversion.

Intuiting - 68th percentile - high
    Like introversion and extraversion, Sensing and iNtuiting are just opposite ends of a single spectrum. You are high in intuiting—which equivalently means that you are low in sensing.

Feeling vs. Thinking - 92nd percentile - extremely high
    Feeling - 95th percentile - extremely high
    Thinking - 32nd percentile - low
    Thinking and Feeling aren't necessarily opposite of each other. However, Jungian personality type tests tend to pit them as opposites against each other. Within this framework, you are extremely high in feeling vs. thinking. Splitting thinking and feeling into separate components, you are extremely high in feeling and low in thinking.

Judging - 57th percentile - about average
    Perceiving and Judging are just opposite ends of a single spectrum. You are about average in judging—which equivalently means that you are about average in perceiving.

Your Big Five Traits
    Extraversion - 21st percentile - very low
    You are very low in extraversion. People high in extraversion are sociable, active, and like to take risks. They also tend to feel many positive emotions. People low in extraversion (introverts) prefer time alone, are more risk-averse, and may feel fewer positive emotions.

Agreeableness - 87th percentile - very high
    You are very high in agreeableness. People high in agreeableness are kind and considerate and strongly motivated to maintain positive relationships. People low in agreeableness are more likely to prefer competition over cooperation and to dislike giving and receiving favors.

Conscientiousness - 63rd percentile - high
    You are high in conscientiousness. People high in conscientiousness are hardworking, orderly, organized, and punctual. People low in conscientiousness are more spontaneous and less structured.

Neuroticism - 86th percentile - very high
    You are very high in neuroticism. People high in neuroticism tend to feel a lot of negative emotions, like anger, sadness, or anxiety. People low in neuroticism tend to be more stoic.

Openness - 64th percentile - high
    You are high in openness. People high in openness like to try new foods, visit new cities, have new experiences, have intellectual discussions, and reflect on their experiences. People low in openness tend to be more conservative and prefer routine. They are more comfortable with familiar surroundings.

Extraversion
    Jungian E vs. I - 8th percentile - extremely low
    Big Five Extraversion - 21st percentile - very low
    Jungian extraversion (vs. introversion) primarily taps how sociable you are. Big Five extraversion is a broader concept that includes how active and energetic you are, how much risk you like to take, and how many positive emotions you usually feel.

Intuiting
    Jungian N vs. S - 68th percentile - high
    Big Five Openness - 64th percentile - high
    Jungian intuiting (vs. sensing) taps how creative and imaginative you are. Big Five openness is a broader concept that includes creativity and imagination, but also taps your desires for variety and to have new experiences.

Feeling
    Jungian F vs. T - 92nd percentile - extremely high
    Big Five Agreeableness - 87th percentile - very high
    Big Five Neuroticism - 86th percentile - very high
    Big Five Openness - 64th percentile - high
    Jungian feeling (vs. thinking) overlaps least well with the Big Five model. People high in Jungian feeling are tenderhearted, which overlaps with Big Five agreeableness. People high in Jungian feeling are also thin-skinned and easily hurt, which is included in Big Five neuroticism. People high in Jungian feeling are reflective and driven by emotions, and this sort of emotionality is a part of Big Five openness.

Judging
    Jungian J vs. P - 57th percentile - about average
    Big Five Conscientiousness - 63rd percentile - high
    Jungian judging is extremely similar to Big Five conscientiousness.
    There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    135 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

ENTJ.