User Tag List

12 Last

Default Sensitive introvert or covert narcissist

Here is the test. Rate yourself from 1-5.

1 is not at all like me at all. 5 being extremely like me.

___ I can become entirely absorbed in thinking about my personal affairs, my health, my cares or my relations to others.

___ My feelings are easily hurt by ridicule or the slighting remarks of others.

___ When I enter a room I often become self-conscious and feel that the eyes of others are upon me.
    ___ I dislike sharing the credit of an achievement with others.

___ I feel that I have enough on my hand without worrying about other people's troubles.

___ I feel that I am temperamentally different from most people.

___ I often interpret the remarks of others in a personal way.

___ I easily become wrapped up in my own interests and forget the existence of others.

___ I dislike being with a group unless I know that I am appreciated by at least one of those present.

___ I am secretly "put out" or annoyed when other people come to me with their troubles, asking me for their time and sympathy.

___ I am jealous of good-looking people.

___ I tend to feel humiliated when criticized.

___ I wonder why other people aren't more appreciative of my good qualities.

___ I tend to see other people as being either great or terrible.

___ I sometimes have fantasies about being violent without knowing why.

___ I am especially sensitive to success and failure.

___ I have problems that nobody else seems to understand.

___ I try to avoid rejection at all costs.

___ My secret thoughts, feelings, and actions would horrify some of my friends.

___ I tend to become involved in relationships in which I alternately adore and despise the other person.

___ Even when I am in a group of friends, I often feel very alone and uneasy.

___ I resent others who have what I lack.

___ Defeat or disappointment usually shame or anger me, but I try not to show it.

Scoring

My results

1. 4 I can become entirely absorbed in thinking about my personal affairs, my health, my cares or my relations to others.

2. 1 My feelings are easily hurt by ridicule or the slighting remarks of others.

3. 3 When I enter a room I often become self-conscious and feel that the eyes of others are upon me.

4. 1 I dislike sharing the credit of an achievement with others.

5. 2 I feel that I have enough on my hand without worrying about other people's troubles.

6. 4 I feel that I am temperamentally different from most people.

7. 1 I often interpret the remarks of others in a personal way.

8. 5 I easily become wrapped up in my own interests and forget the existence of others.

9. 1 I dislike being with a group unless I know that I am appreciated by at least one of those present.

10. 3 I am secretly "put out" or annoyed when other people come to me with their troubles, asking me for their time and sympathy.

11. 1 I am jealous of good-looking people.

12. 1 I tend to feel humiliated when criticized.

13. 1 I wonder why other people aren't more appreciative of my good qualities.

14. 3 I tend to see other people as being either great or terrible.

15. 1 I sometimes have fantasies about being violent without knowing why.

16. 5 I am especially sensitive to success and failure.

17. 5 I have problems that nobody else seems to understand.

18. 3 I try to avoid rejection at all costs.

19. 5 My secret thoughts, feelings, and actions would horrify some of my friends.

20. 1 I tend to become involved in relationships in which I alternately adore and despise the other person.

21. 1 Even when I am in a group of friends, I often feel very alone and uneasy.

22. 3 I resent others who have what I lack.

23. 5 Defeat or disappointment usually shame or anger me, but I try not to show it.

Total score: 59

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

4 I can become entirely absorbed in thinking about my personal affairs, my health, my cares or my relations to others.

3 My feelings are easily hurt by ridicule or the slighting remarks of others [but I typically don't show it].

3 When I enter a room I often become self-conscious and feel that the eyes of others are upon me.

2 I dislike sharing the credit of an achievement with others.

3 I feel that I have enough on my hand without worrying about other people's troubles.

3 I feel that I am temperamentally different from most people.

2 I often interpret the remarks of others in a personal way.

3 I easily become wrapped up in my own interests and forget the existence of others.

3 I dislike being with a group unless I know that I am appreciated by at least one of those present.

2 I am secretly "put out" or annoyed when other people come to me with their troubles, asking me for their time and sympathy.

2 I am jealous of good-looking people.

3 I tend to feel humiliated when criticized.

1 I wonder why other people aren't more appreciative of my good qualities.

1 I tend to see other people as being either great or terrible.

2 I sometimes have fantasies about being violent without knowing why.

3 I am especially sensitive to success and failure.

3 I have problems that nobody else seems to understand.

3 I try to avoid rejection at all costs.

2 My secret thoughts, feelings, and actions would horrify some of my friends.

2 I tend to become involved in relationships in which I alternately adore and despise the other person.

3 Even when I am in a group of friends, I often feel very alone and uneasy.

1 I resent others who have what I lack.

2 Defeat or disappointment usually shame or anger me, but I try not to show it.

Total: 56?

I think what is odd is that the average score is in the 60's, which means that these questions and feelings are not uncommon -- when I was reading them, I felt like I was more extreme, but maybe not?

There are 23 questions, so scores range from 23-115. I guess a 3 in everything gives you a 69.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    4 I can become entirely absorbed in thinking about my personal affairs, my health, my cares or my relations to others.

3 My feelings are easily hurt by ridicule or the slighting remarks of others [but I typically don't show it].

3 When I enter a room I often become self-conscious and feel that the eyes of others are upon me.

2 I dislike sharing the credit of an achievement with others.

3 I feel that I have enough on my hand without worrying about other people's troubles.

3 I feel that I am temperamentally different from most people.

2 I often interpret the remarks of others in a personal way.

3 I easily become wrapped up in my own interests and forget the existence of others.

3 I dislike being with a group unless I know that I am appreciated by at least one of those present.

2 I am secretly "put out" or annoyed when other people come to me with their troubles, asking me for their time and sympathy.

2 I am jealous of good-looking people.

3 I tend to feel humiliated when criticized.

1 I wonder why other people aren't more appreciative of my good qualities.

1 I tend to see other people as being either great or terrible.

2 I sometimes have fantasies about being violent without knowing why.

3 I am especially sensitive to success and failure.

3 I have problems that nobody else seems to understand.

3 I try to avoid rejection at all costs.

2 My secret thoughts, feelings, and actions would horrify some of my friends.

2 I tend to become involved in relationships in which I alternately adore and despise the other person.

3 Even when I am in a group of friends, I often feel very alone and uneasy.

1 I resent others who have what I lack.

2 Defeat or disappointment usually shame or anger me, but I try not to show it.

Total: 56?

I think what is odd is that the average score is in the 60's, which means that these questions and feelings are not uncommon -- when I was reading them, I felt like I was more extreme, but maybe not?

There are 23 questions, so scores range from 23-115. I guess a 3 in everything gives you a 69.
    Yeah I was worried at all the 5s I was giving. But apparently I scored... low?

Which is a bit odd. But ok...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

3_ I can become entirely absorbed in thinking about my personal affairs, my health, my cares or my relations to others.

5_ My feelings are easily hurt by ridicule or the slighting remarks of others.

2_ When I enter a room I often become self-conscious and feel that the eyes of others are upon me.

1_ I dislike sharing the credit of an achievement with others.

5_ I feel that I have enough on my hand without worrying about other people's troubles.

5_ I feel that I am temperamentally different from most people.

1_ I often interpret the remarks of others in a personal way.

5_ I easily become wrapped up in my own interests and forget the existence of others.

2_ I dislike being with a group unless I know that I am appreciated by at least one of those present.

3_ I am secretly "put out" or annoyed when other people come to me with their troubles, asking me for their time and sympathy.

1_ I am jealous of good-looking people.

1_ I tend to feel humiliated when criticized.

1_ I wonder why other people aren't more appreciative of my good qualities.

1_ I tend to see other people as being either great or terrible.

5_ I sometimes have fantasies about being violent without knowing why.

5_ I am especially sensitive to success and failure.

1_ I have problems that nobody else seems to understand.

1_ I try to avoid rejection at all costs.

5_ My secret thoughts, feelings, and actions would horrify some of my friends.

3_ I tend to become involved in relationships in which I alternately adore and despise the other person.

3_ Even when I am in a group of friends, I often feel very alone and uneasy.

1_ I resent others who have what I lack.

5_ Defeat or disappointment usually shame or anger me, but I try not to show it.

Total: 65 (if I counted right anyways)

Guess im s covert Narcissist *shrugs*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

I can become entirely absorbed in thinking about my personal affairs, my health, my cares or my relations to others. 5

My feelings are easily hurt by ridicule or the slighting remarks of others. 3

When I enter a room I often become self-conscious and feel that the eyes of others are upon me. 5

I dislike sharing the credit of an achievement with others. 3

I feel that I have enough on my hand without worrying about other people's troubles. 5

I feel that I am temperamentally different from most people. 5

I often interpret the remarks of others in a personal way. 5

I easily become wrapped up in my own interests and forget the existence of others. 5

I dislike being with a group unless I know that I am appreciated by at least one of those present. 5

I am secretly "put out" or annoyed when other people come to me with their troubles, asking me for their time and sympathy. 5

I am jealous of good-looking people. 5

I tend to feel humiliated when criticized. 5

I wonder why other people aren't more appreciative of my good qualities. 5

I tend to see other people as being either great or terrible. 5

I sometimes have fantasies about being violent without knowing why. 5

I am especially sensitive to success and failure. 5

I have problems that nobody else seems to understand. 5

I try to avoid rejection at all costs. 5

My secret thoughts, feelings, and actions would horrify some of my friends. 5

I tend to become involved in relationships in which I alternately adore and despise the other person. 1

Even when I am in a group of friends, I often feel very alone and uneasy. 5

I resent others who have what I lack. 5

Defeat or disappointment usually shame or anger me, but I try not to show it. 4

Total: 106
    Not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Dareyth View Post
    3_ I can become entirely absorbed in thinking about my personal affairs, my health, my cares or my relations to others.

5_ My feelings are easily hurt by ridicule or the slighting remarks of others.

2_ When I enter a room I often become self-conscious and feel that the eyes of others are upon me.

1_ I dislike sharing the credit of an achievement with others.

5_ I feel that I have enough on my hand without worrying about other people's troubles.

5_ I feel that I am temperamentally different from most people.

1_ I often interpret the remarks of others in a personal way.

5_ I easily become wrapped up in my own interests and forget the existence of others.

2_ I dislike being with a group unless I know that I am appreciated by at least one of those present.

3_ I am secretly "put out" or annoyed when other people come to me with their troubles, asking me for their time and sympathy.

1_ I am jealous of good-looking people.

1_ I tend to feel humiliated when criticized.

1_ I wonder why other people aren't more appreciative of my good qualities.

1_ I tend to see other people as being either great or terrible.

5_ I sometimes have fantasies about being violent without knowing why.

5_ I am especially sensitive to success and failure.

1_ I have problems that nobody else seems to understand.

1_ I try to avoid rejection at all costs.

5_ My secret thoughts, feelings, and actions would horrify some of my friends.

3_ I tend to become involved in relationships in which I alternately adore and despise the other person.

3_ Even when I am in a group of friends, I often feel very alone and uneasy.

1_ I resent others who have what I lack.

5_ Defeat or disappointment usually shame or anger me, but I try not to show it.

Total: 65 (if I counted right anyways)

Guess im s covert Narcissist *shrugs*
    Mid 60s-high 60s is actually apparently average. So you are good I suppose

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Mid 60s-high 60s is actually apparently average. So you are good I suppose