User Tag List

Default Star Trek TNG Test

Star Trek TNG Test

I'm going to post a few shitty IDR Labs tests that I've seen, which seem to be relatively new.

Geordi La Forge
    Shy and reserved, though a hard worker and loyal lieutenant, La Forge struggles with childhood trauma related to his having almost burned to death during the first years of his life, as well as from growing up blind. To compensate for his blindness, La Forge received neural implants in the form of his VISOR (Visual Instrument Sensory Organ Replacement) at the age of five, which not only allowed him to take in visual input but also proved invaluable when dealing with electronics and making repairs. Though La Forge is somewhat hampered by his traumatic past, preferring to deal with microchips and machinery as opposed to human beings, his accuracy and attention to detail when it comes to engineering has allowed him to gain a measure of confidence in his own abilities – abilities that have long been evident to the rest of the crew. La Forge is by far the best engineer on the ship, but he nevertheless prefers to know that he is on top of the numbers, data, and facts at all times as a way of soothing his own self-confidence, and makes it a policy never to promise anything that he cannot deliver.
    and i've been a hero... helpless... i'm in hell

silent all these years: my private blog

sign-ups for my walrus game

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

You appear to resemble two or more equally prominent Star Trek characters. It is possible that you are an equal fit for all of those characters. On the other hand, it is also possible that you simply answered the questions in such a way that you ended up with tied results, even though, in reality, you do have a definite Star Trek character. Whether you really are an equal fit for all of these characters, or you just happened to get an equal score on all of them, we are unable to say; we are therefore also unable to give you a more personalized description. But you can consult the chart above to see which of the characters you scored the strongest on.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Beverly Crusher
    Thorough and conscientious with regard to her daily work and routine, Dr. Crusher is not only supremely dependable but also an accomplished expert on medical matters and a capable researcher of novel and unfamiliar diseases. Sensitive and empathetic, and imbued with an unusually high standard of ethics, Crusher speaks with a soft conviction that sways others to her cause and commands the respect of those around her. As Deanna Troi would have it, Crusher’s mild-yet-competent manner has often “served as the glue to hold situations together,” while, at other times, Dr. Crusher has found it necessary to act in a headstrong manner “to provoke a necessary reaction or course.” Though primarily a medical officer, Dr. Crusher has often intervened, or offered her advice, in tense confrontations where her clear-headed quick-thinking helped save the day for the rest of the crew.
    There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n
    Likes Leandro333 liked this post

Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

William Riker

Raised by a single father and abandoned as a teenager, Riker had to learn how to be independent and resourceful at a young age. He was admitted to the Starfleet Academy and initially gained a reputation for standing up to his superior officers. Though he later developed a more easy-going repose, Riker never lost his penchant for resourceful improvisation and independent judgment – to the point where he would frequently come up with novel ways of tackling military engagements and other heated confrontations (in fact, Data once reported that Riker only resorted to standard Starfleet tactics 21% of the time). Overcoming his youthful boisterousness, the mature Riker has developed a well-rounded personality where he is confident, charismatic, and cool under fire. These qualities have endeared him to all of the crewmembers serving under his command, as well as to Captain Picard himself, in spite of the latter being a notoriously hard man to impress.
    Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals.

Oh, we're always all right. You remember that. We happen to other people.

And I see fire, hollowing souls
    And I see fire, blood in the breeze
    And I hope that you'll remember me...

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    153 so/sp

Intelligent, inquisitive, and incredibly serious.

Who would have guessed.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

Beverly Crusher
    Thorough and conscientious with regard to her daily work and routine, Dr. Crusher is not only supremely dependable but also an accomplished expert on medical matters and a capable researcher of novel and unfamiliar diseases. Sensitive and empathetic, and imbued with an unusually high standard of ethics, Crusher speaks with a soft conviction that sways others to her cause and commands the respect of those around her. As Deanna Troi would have it, Crusher’s mild-yet-competent manner has often “served as the glue to hold situations together,” while, at other times, Dr. Crusher has found it necessary to act in a headstrong manner “to provoke a necessary reaction or course.” Though primarily a medical officer, Dr. Crusher has often intervened, or offered her advice, in tense confrontations where her clear-headed quick-thinking helped save the day for the rest of the crew.