User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Default Vendrah's Enneagram test

I had created an enneagram test... too! hahahahah

I am open to feedback on the first days, I dont plan changing the test much but I am open to it, I hope I got everything all right. Link:
    https://www.quotev.com/quiz/12892442...rsonality-Test

An enneagram test by Vendrah.
    I had tried to avoid some cliches, but some of them were impossible to avoid.
    I had also used Big Five to do something different than usual in enneagram test (about 10 questions are based on Big Five and uses Big Five and Enneagram connections).
    Have fun!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

I get:

Type 5

This analysis result is that your Enneagram type is type 5!

Why would I write a description if there are 80349589 descriptions on the internet? Here it is the source which I took the words from the last 2 questions:

Type Five — The Enneagram Institute

This type is estimated to be 14% of World Population (using the MBTI World Population Estimate combined with Enneagram and MBTI relations) and it is the most common enneagram type (tied with type 6 on that aspect).

Connections with MBTI: About 27% of Type 5s are ISTJs (estimated, using global population and not internet or US population). Type 5 is the most common enneagram type for MBTI types ISTJ, INTJ, INTP and ISTP. Connections between Enneagram-MBTI-Big 5 (I do use Big Five in a few questions to be more indirect):

typologytriad.wordpress.com/mbti-enneagram-big-5-correlations/

PS: Consider the second result too, no test is perfect.

Your answers
    Type 5 58
    Type 4 57
    Type 2 54
    Type 9 52
    Type 1 45
    Type 6 p39
    Type 3 32
    Type 6 cp 32
    Type 8 23
    Type 7 10

I have read that type 5 as a core is one of the rarest types, along with 4, so I have strong doubts about what you say about it being common. Honestly, the 4 score being high for me on tests is so common... but it's just flat out wrong.

5 is in my tritype, either second or third, not 100% sure, so it's not a wrong result, but it's not exactly accurate, either. 952 or 925.
    There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n
    Likes MovinOut liked this post

black blood, black tears MovinOut's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    641 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Si

My Results:

Your Enneagram type is type 4!

Why would I write a description if there are 80349589 descriptions on the internet? Here it is the source which I took the words from the last 2 questions:

Type Four — The Enneagram Institute

This type is estimated to be 9% of World Population (using the MBTI World Population Estimate combined with Enneagram and MBTI relations) and it is estimated to be the most rare enneagram type, tied with Type 3.

Connections with MBTI: About 27% of Type 2s are INFPs (estimated, using global population and not internet or US population). Type 4 is the most common enneagram type for MBTI types INFP, INFJ and ISFP. Connections between Enneagram-MBTI-Big 5 (I do use Big Five in a few questions to be more indirect):

typologytriad.wordpress.com/mbti-enneagram-big-5-correlations/

PS: Consider the second result too, no test is perfect.

Your answers
    Type Four: 58
    Type Five: 52
    Type Six p: 48
    Type Three: 42
    Type One: 35
    Type Eight: 33
    Type Six cp: 32
    Type Nine: 27
    Type Two: 22
    Type Seven: 21
    My Feedback:

Thanks for making an enneagram quiz and posting it here. I can never get enough of them.

This is alright, definitely not the worst I've seen. The better enneagram quizzes I've taken are based on triads, which yours doesn't seem to have much of. However, I think yours is more detailed than most of the regular enneagram tests.

I do like that you include phobic and counterphobic 6 since they manifest differently and 6 is usually stereotyped the fuck out of as just phobic in tests. The Big 5 connection is also kind of interesting.

Also, there are quite a few typos throughout (i.e. "I fear to be seem as...") but that probably doesn't bug a lot of people. I've definitely seen worse.

Anyway, I nearly always test as types 4 and 5 first. So your test is no different. I am 6w5 with a very strong 4 fix, so it's not too off.

I think enneagram tests have a problem of overscoring introverts as 4s and 5s even when they're not. That's probably why Enneagram Institute thinks they're 14% of the world's population (which they probably are not). This might be part of the reason why a ton of introverted people mistype as these two types, since these tests are based on the stereotypical descriptions.
    tried to make it one less round, but i'm tapping out now

6w5 4w3 1w9 sx/sp
    silent all these years: my private blog
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

I agree that it's a good and novel approach to have 6p and 6cp scores.
    There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n
    Likes MovinOut, RadicalDoubt liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so

Type 4 62
    Type 9 59
    Type 6 cp 42
    Type 5 39
    Type 2 34
    Type 7 34
    Type 6 p 32
    Type 3 24
    Type 1 21
    Type 8 10

I am a 947 but my 4 is quite strong, so it's ok for it to be my first result, and the 9 is just a few points below that, which makes sense. I also like the distinction between the 6 cp and the 6 p; I definitely relate more to the 6 cp even if it's not in my tritype, and in fact it's in my top results

Rising of the dick hero Dareyth's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I got type 4 and type 7. I ended up taking it twice because I wanted the extended results.

The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Geeeee, it looks like Im going to have to do more modifications than expected then. Time to analyze what is gone wrong. I had a relatively different type 6 and type 9 scorings, I was afraid they were underscoring and it seems the case (Im going to boost them up). The math isnt that simple for these types on this test, specially with type 6 due to the division.

Type Five questions might be too attractive lol.

@Luminous What do you think its the problem with the test to boost your type 4 score? I had tried to take Neuroticism factors out of type 4 this time to avoid the 'mistyped 4s' thing.

@MovinOut What do you think that I had stereotyped too much, which questions? I didnt used all questions possible because it was going to be too long, I do have some questions to exchange and I am considering doing some changes in a few hours.
    To implement triad stuff it I would need a better quiz engine, which are paid. The best thing I could do was to have a format like Luminous where you needed to pick from every triad.

Also, these % information are mine and not from the Enneagram Institute.
    Type 5 went common because ISTJ and ISTP are the 1st and 3rd most common type in the world, and they have type 5 as the most common enneagram on both typologycentral enneagram and mbti and another source as well. THe reasoning is, ISTJ and ISTP are very common, type 5 is very common among ISTJ and ISTP, thus, type 5 is very common. But I also made some few corrections and we could have a strong bias for 5 over 6 for the forums, maybe more strong than I actually had compensated for the projection.

@red_evening_apple I am going to boost type 9 and 6 scoring a bit, because I probably underestimated their scorings, so it would be as if you got core 9.

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

Nice test, even though I don't think I'm a 5 fixer(though I consider myself very observant). 9 and 4 are still up there and close, per usual. CP 6 in there was a neat idea, though I'm very much a phobic 6.

This analysis result is that your Enneagram type is type 5!

Type Five — The Enneagram Institute

This type is estimated to be 14% of World Population (using the MBTI World Population Estimate combined with Enneagram and MBTI relations) and it is the most common enneagram type (tied with type 6 on that aspect).

Connections with MBTI: About 27% of Type 5s are ISTJs (estimated, using global population and not internet or US population). Type 5 is the most common enneagram type for MBTI types ISTJ, INTJ, INTP and ISTP. Connections between Enneagram-MBTI-Big 5 (I do use Big Five in a few questions to be more indirect)

I'm a mad Pac-Man
    Livin' in a leveled world
    •••••

•••

no worries @Vendrah, it didn't lure me into type five like most enneagram tests:

Your Enneagram type is type 7, weeee

Why would I write a description if there are [insert random number] descriptions on the internet? Here it is the source which I took the words from the last 2 questions: The Enneagram Institute

This type is estimated to be 11% of Wold Population (using the MBTI World Population Estimate combined with Enneagram and MBTI relations)

Connections with MBTI: About 26% of Type 7s are ENFP's (estimated, blababla) Type 7 is the most common enneagram type for MBTI types ENFP, ESFP, ESTP and ENTP.

Type 7: 53
    Type 9: 46
    Type 4: 39
    Type 6cp: 37
    Type 2: 32
    Type 6p: 31
    Type 8: 27
    Type 5: 27
    Type 1: 18
    Type 3: 16

black blood, black tears MovinOut's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    641 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Si

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Geeeee, it looks like Im going to have to do more modifications than expected then. Time to analyze what is gone wrong. I had a relatively different type 6 and type 9 scorings, I was afraid they were underscoring and it seems the case (Im going to boost them up). The math isnt that simple for these types on this test, specially with type 6 due to the division.

Type Five questions might be too attractive lol.

@Luminous What do you think its the problem with the test to boost your type 4 score? I had tried to take Neuroticism factors out of type 4 this time to avoid the 'mistyped 4s' thing.

@MovinOut What do you think that I had stereotyped too much, which questions? I didnt used all questions possible because it was going to be too long, I do have some questions to exchange and I am considering doing some changes in a few hours.
    To implement triad stuff it I would need a better quiz engine, which are paid. The best thing I could do was to have a format like Luminous where you needed to pick from every triad.

Also, these % information are mine and not from the Enneagram Institute.
    Type 5 went common because ISTJ and ISTP are the 1st and 3rd most common type in the world, and they have type 5 as the most common enneagram on both typologycentral enneagram and mbti and another source as well. THe reasoning is, ISTJ and ISTP are very common, type 5 is very common among ISTJ and ISTP, thus, type 5 is very common. But I also made some few corrections and we could have a strong bias for 5 over 6 for the forums, maybe more strong than I actually had compensated for the projection.

@red_evening_apple I am going to boost type 9 and 6 scoring a bit, because I probably underestimated their scorings, so it would be as if you got core 9.
    I think you did well considering how bad Quotev is. I'm actually on break at work so I'm posting on my phone. I'll tell you which questions I perceive are stereotyped when I come home.
    tried to make it one less round, but i'm tapping out now

6w5 4w3 1w9 sx/sp
    silent all these years: my private blog