• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vendrah's Enneagram test

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I had created an enneagram test... too! hahahahah

I am open to feedback on the first days, I dont plan changing the test much but I am open to it, I hope I got everything all right. Link:
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/12892442/Enneagram-Personality-Test

An enneagram test by Vendrah.
I had tried to avoid some cliches, but some of them were impossible to avoid.
I had also used Big Five to do something different than usual in enneagram test (about 10 questions are based on Big Five and uses Big Five and Enneagram connections).
Have fun!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get:

Type 5

This analysis result is that your Enneagram type is type 5!

Why would I write a description if there are 80349589 descriptions on the internet? Here it is the source which I took the words from the last 2 questions:

Type Five — The Enneagram Institute

This type is estimated to be 14% of World Population (using the MBTI World Population Estimate combined with Enneagram and MBTI relations) and it is the most common enneagram type (tied with type 6 on that aspect).

Connections with MBTI: About 27% of Type 5s are ISTJs (estimated, using global population and not internet or US population). Type 5 is the most common enneagram type for MBTI types ISTJ, INTJ, INTP and ISTP. Connections between Enneagram-MBTI-Big 5 (I do use Big Five in a few questions to be more indirect):

typologytriad.wordpress.com/mbti-enneagram-big-5-correlations/

PS: Consider the second result too, no test is perfect.

Your answers
Type 5 58
Type 4 57
Type 2 54
Type 9 52
Type 1 45
Type 6 p39
Type 3 32
Type 6 cp 32
Type 8 23
Type 7 10

I have read that type 5 as a core is one of the rarest types, along with 4, so I have strong doubts about what you say about it being common. Honestly, the 4 score being high for me on tests is so common... but it's just flat out wrong.

5 is in my tritype, either second or third, not 100% sure, so it's not a wrong result, but it's not exactly accurate, either. ;) 952 or 925.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My Results:

Your Enneagram type is type 4!

Why would I write a description if there are 80349589 descriptions on the internet? Here it is the source which I took the words from the last 2 questions:

Type Four — The Enneagram Institute

This type is estimated to be 9% of World Population (using the MBTI World Population Estimate combined with Enneagram and MBTI relations) and it is estimated to be the most rare enneagram type, tied with Type 3.

Connections with MBTI: About 27% of Type 2s are INFPs (estimated, using global population and not internet or US population). Type 4 is the most common enneagram type for MBTI types INFP, INFJ and ISFP. Connections between Enneagram-MBTI-Big 5 (I do use Big Five in a few questions to be more indirect):

Your answers
Type Four: 58
Type Five: 52
Type Six p: 48
Type Three: 42
Type One: 35
Type Eight: 33
Type Six cp: 32
Type Nine: 27
Type Two: 22
Type Seven: 21

My Feedback:

Thanks for making an enneagram quiz and posting it here. I can never get enough of them.

This is alright, definitely not the worst I've seen. The better enneagram quizzes I've taken are based on triads, which yours doesn't seem to have much of. However, I think yours is more detailed than most of the regular enneagram tests.

I do like that you include phobic and counterphobic 6 since they manifest differently and 6 is usually stereotyped the fuck out of as just phobic in tests. The Big 5 connection is also kind of interesting.

Also, there are quite a few typos throughout (i.e. "I fear to be seem as...") but that probably doesn't bug a lot of people. I've definitely seen worse.

Anyway, I nearly always test as types 4 and 5 first. So your test is no different. I am 6w5 with a very strong 4 fix, so it's not too off.

I think enneagram tests have a problem of overscoring introverts as 4s and 5s even when they're not. That's probably why Enneagram Institute thinks they're 14% of the world's population (which they probably are not). This might be part of the reason why a ton of introverted people mistype as these two types, since these tests are based on the stereotypical descriptions.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree that it's a good and novel approach to have 6p and 6cp scores. :)

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 4 62
Type 9 59
Type 6 cp 42
Type 5 39
Type 2 34
Type 7 34
Type 6 p 32
Type 3 24
Type 1 21
Type 8 10

I am a 947 but my 4 is quite strong, so it's ok for it to be my first result, and the 9 is just a few points below that, which makes sense. I also like the distinction between the 6 cp and the 6 p; I definitely relate more to the 6 cp even if it's not in my tritype, and in fact it's in my top results

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got type 4 and type 7. I ended up taking it twice because I wanted the extended results.

TppL8re.jpg

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Geeeee, it looks like Im going to have to do more modifications than expected then. Time to analyze what is gone wrong. I had a relatively different type 6 and type 9 scorings, I was afraid they were underscoring and it seems the case (Im going to boost them up). The math isnt that simple for these types on this test, specially with type 6 due to the division.

Type Five questions might be too attractive lol.
[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] What do you think its the problem with the test to boost your type 4 score? I had tried to take Neuroticism factors out of type 4 this time to avoid the 'mistyped 4s' thing.
[MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION] What do you think that I had stereotyped too much, which questions? I didnt used all questions possible because it was going to be too long, I do have some questions to exchange and I am considering doing some changes in a few hours.
To implement triad stuff it I would need a better quiz engine, which are paid. The best thing I could do was to have a format like Luminous where you needed to pick from every triad.

Also, these % information are mine and not from the Enneagram Institute.
Type 5 went common because ISTJ and ISTP are the 1st and 3rd most common type in the world, and they have type 5 as the most common enneagram on both typologycentral enneagram and mbti and another source as well. THe reasoning is, ISTJ and ISTP are very common, type 5 is very common among ISTJ and ISTP, thus, type 5 is very common. But I also made some few corrections and we could have a strong bias for 5 over 6 for the forums, maybe more strong than I actually had compensated for the projection.
[MENTION=40844]red_evening_apple[/MENTION] I am going to boost type 9 and 6 scoring a bit, because I probably underestimated their scorings, so it would be as if you got core 9.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Nice test, even though I don't think I'm a 5 fixer(though I consider myself very observant). 9 and 4 are still up there and close, per usual. CP 6 in there was a neat idea, though I'm very much a phobic 6.

Type Five — The Enneagram Institute

This type is estimated to be 14% of World Population (using the MBTI World Population Estimate combined with Enneagram and MBTI relations) and it is the most common enneagram type (tied with type 6 on that aspect).

Connections with MBTI: About 27% of Type 5s are ISTJs (estimated, using global population and not internet or US population). Type 5 is the most common enneagram type for MBTI types ISTJ, INTJ, INTP and ISTP. Connections between Enneagram-MBTI-Big 5 (I do use Big Five in a few questions to be more indirect)

pw0b7iO.jpg

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
no worries [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION], it didn't lure me into type five like most enneagram tests:

Your Enneagram type is type 7, weeee

Why would I write a description if there are [insert random number] descriptions on the internet? Here it is the source which I took the words from the last 2 questions: The Enneagram Institute

This type is estimated to be 11% of Wold Population (using the MBTI World Population Estimate combined with Enneagram and MBTI relations)

Connections with MBTI: About 26% of Type 7s are ENFP's (estimated, blababla) Type 7 is the most common enneagram type for MBTI types ENFP, ESFP, ESTP and ENTP.

Type 7: 53
Type 9: 46
Type 4: 39
Type 6cp: 37
Type 2: 32
Type 6p: 31
Type 8: 27
Type 5: 27
Type 1: 18
Type 3: 16

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Geeeee, it looks like Im going to have to do more modifications than expected then. Time to analyze what is gone wrong. I had a relatively different type 6 and type 9 scorings, I was afraid they were underscoring and it seems the case (Im going to boost them up). The math isnt that simple for these types on this test, specially with type 6 due to the division.

Type Five questions might be too attractive lol.

[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] What do you think its the problem with the test to boost your type 4 score? I had tried to take Neuroticism factors out of type 4 this time to avoid the 'mistyped 4s' thing.

[MENTION=40834]MovinOut[/MENTION] What do you think that I had stereotyped too much, which questions? I didnt used all questions possible because it was going to be too long, I do have some questions to exchange and I am considering doing some changes in a few hours.
To implement triad stuff it I would need a better quiz engine, which are paid. The best thing I could do was to have a format like Luminous where you needed to pick from every triad.

Also, these % information are mine and not from the Enneagram Institute.
Type 5 went common because ISTJ and ISTP are the 1st and 3rd most common type in the world, and they have type 5 as the most common enneagram on both typologycentral enneagram and mbti and another source as well. THe reasoning is, ISTJ and ISTP are very common, type 5 is very common among ISTJ and ISTP, thus, type 5 is very common. But I also made some few corrections and we could have a strong bias for 5 over 6 for the forums, maybe more strong than I actually had compensated for the projection.

[MENTION=40844]red_evening_apple[/MENTION] I am going to boost type 9 and 6 scoring a bit, because I probably underestimated their scorings, so it would be as if you got core 9.

I think you did well considering how bad Quotev is. I'm actually on break at work so I'm posting on my phone. I'll tell you which questions I perceive are stereotyped when I come home.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I did the first step and now I had fixed the issue with 9 and 6 underscoring.
The rest Im going to look for soon, but I reduced type 5 and type 4 points slightly on the ending questions temporarily (I will redo that and try to find out what has been way too much attractive to these types, specially type 5).

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I appreciate feedbacks and had done a few changes and did a few replacements, hope everything got right now. So, if people want to try it again, its on the "second" version now, its not that different but I had try to tackle the apparent issues.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you want help with wording and spelling?

I got 4 this time around...
Your answers
Type 4 61
Type 9 57
Type 2 53
Type 1 47
Type 5 45
Type 6 p 40
Type 6 cp 35
Type 3 24
Type 8 20
Type 7 20

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, I retook it.

My Results

Type 5

So, I guess Luminous and I switched.

My other scores are here:

Type Five: 61
Type Four: 60
Type One: 49
Type Six p: 45
Type Three: 45
Type Six cp: 34
Type Nine: 29
Type Seven: 25
Type Two: 24

Five and four are still nearly neck and neck, as per usual.

My Feedback

Not that many questions seemed stereotyped to me this way around. Here are the ones that I thought were:

Other little things that are weird to me:

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Do you want help with wording and spelling?

I got 4 this time around...
Your answers
Type 4 61
Type 9 57
Type 2 53
Type 1 47
Type 5 45
Type 6 p 40
Type 6 cp 35
Type 3 24
Type 8 20
Type 7 20

Thanks, I had done the spell corrections.
About type 4, well, you said that you do usually get that on tests, right?
Well, I still find difficult into 'differentiating' from these tests on type four.
I had read a few stereotypes about four modifications and it may happens through community that everything seems to be stereotypes. Like, when I remove what is a 4 stereotype, almost nothing is left. So, if you might give me explanations it would be good for learning and seeing different points of view... Because if I consider "type 4 is unrelated to art", "every type wants to be unique", "Every type is emotional and some as 4, so this isnt a 4 trait" and some other few I forgot, you basically have almost nothing and a void left into what is a type four.

Here are my questions for type 4 (without the spell corrections):

Also, type 4 on Big 5 is Low Extraversion, High Openness to Experience, ? (I put as medium) Agreeableness, low Conscientiousness, High Neuroticism (Neuroticism is ignored and I filtered it out). The wording for type 4, coming directly from enneagram institute, are:

I must admit that very few of them were a lot inspired in other sources, rather than something more or less new (I pride my self for my own uniqueness is common for Fi on cognitive functions test; Actually, its not accurate for Fi but it is accurate for what I understand as Type 4).

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Okay, I retook it.

My Results

Type 5

So, I guess Luminous and I switched.

My other scores are here:

Type Five: 61
Type Four: 60
Type One: 49
Type Six p: 45
Type Three: 45
Type Six cp: 34
Type Nine: 29
Type Seven: 25
Type Two: 24

Five and four are still nearly neck and neck, as per usual.

My Feedback

Not that many questions seemed stereotyped to me this way around. Here are the ones that I thought were:

Other little things that are weird to me:

I made some changes and replacements based on your feedback, not everything.
I know that the pride for uniqueness is quite stereotyped but as I said on the post above, Im in trouble into finding proper stuff for type 4 for now, it feels like everything for a 4 is a stereotype, like type 4 is just a stereotype type that in reality doesnt exist hahahahahahha.

You say you are a 6-4-9 on signature for now and 6w5, so I guess the real problem here is you not getting type 6... But I dont know what I can do about that and there are plenty of people getting type 6 as a result and a person saying that is a type 6 and got a type 6 result.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I made some changes and replacements based on your feedback, not everything.
I know that the pride for uniqueness is quite stereotyped but as I said on the post above, Im in trouble into finding proper stuff for type 4 for now, it feels like everything for a 4 is a stereotype, like type 4 is just a stereotype type that in reality doesnt exist hahahahahahha.

Yeah that's understandable. I'm not really sure how to change the type 4 stereotypes either in quizzes, haha. I think that you really improved the questions for type 3 though!

You say you are a 6-4-9 on signature for now and 6w5, so I guess the real problem here is you not getting type 6... But I dont know what I can do about that and there are plenty of people getting type 6 as a result and a person saying that is a type 6 and got a type 6 result.

True... I was thinking maybe for me it's hard to get 6 on your quiz because I am very balanced on phobic and counterphobic, while your quiz tests both separately.
I think it is fine, and as a 6w5 who is introverted I'm always going to have connections to 5 no matter what.

I think your quiz is in a really good stage right now, honestly.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Yeah that's understandable. I'm not really sure how to change the type 4 stereotypes either in quizzes, haha. I think that you really improved the questions for type 3 though!

True... I was thinking maybe for me it's hard to get 6 on your quiz because I am very balanced on phobic and counterphobic, while your quiz tests both separately.
I think it is fine, and as a 6w5 who is introverted I'm always going to have connections to 5 no matter what.

I think your quiz is in a really good stage right now, honestly.

Thanks!
Its a little late now, but perhaps creating a Type 6 Phobic, Type 6 Counter-phobic and a Type 6 non-Phobic (Phobic + Anti-Phobic = Non-Phobic?) would be a good idea for the future.

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Retaking it after some modifications [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] made

Type 6 cp

Your Enneagram type is type 6 (counter-phobic)!

Type Six — The Enneagram Institute

This type is estimated to be 14% of World Population (using the MBTI World Population Estimate combined with Enneagram and MBTI relations) and it is the most common enneagram type (tied with type 5 on that aspect).

NOTE ABOUT COUNTER-PHOBIC 6: Counter-phobic sixes faces their fear and trouble as quickly as they can and preferably before it happens, and that makes being more courageous, kind of adventurous, defiant and rebellious. There is more on the internet if you write "enneagram type 6 phobic vs counterphobic".

Connections with MBTI: About 39% of Type 6s are ISTJs (estimated, using global population and not internet or US population). Type 6 is the most common enneagram type for MBTI types ISTJ and ISFJ. Connections between Enneagram-MBTI-Big 5 (I do use Big Five in a few questions to be more indirect):

Type 6 cp
Type 9
Type 1
Type 6 p
Type 2
Type 7
Type 5
Type 8
Type 4
Type 3

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got 5 (as per usual on tests). Seems like a reasonable test, if I come up with any feedback (other than that 5 is probably not the most common type; I'd suspect the attachment types are probably more common than most of the other enneagram types), I'll let you know