User Tag List

Default New Personality Test - Intellabilities

Hi!

Personabilities has created a new personality test called Intellabilities. It measures not the level but the range of your intelligence. It's kind of like a cross between MBTI and StrengthsFinder. It also has similarities to the 4 humors, DISC, and Hexaco. However, most of it is original content with Tribes, Roles, and Modes and new cognitive functions. We would love to know your thoughts on it. The test takes 10-15 minutes to take and afterwards you'll get a 40 page report on your intelligence abilities and personality. It will show you what specific abilities you have, what fields of study you should pursue (as in specific college majors), and what careers would be best for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Personabilities

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Well the first thing is that your site doesn't function very well. Does a person have to create an account to take the test? How?
    There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Well the first thing is that your site doesn't function very well. Does a person have to create an account to take the test? How?
    I logged in with a Google account that I don't care much about. I have issues with the system and website, but taking the test wasn't a problem for me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MovinOut View Post
    I logged in with a Google account that I don't care much about. I have issues with the system and website, but taking the test wasn't a problem for me.
    I struggled to get anything to happen with the site on my phone, and the same deal with Google Chrome on my computer. No login option ever popped up. I was able to log in using Internet Explorer.

I got:

Designer.
    About 6% of the population are Designers.
    Designer Summary

You are the most creative type. The world would not be here today without your incredible imagination. Your mind is exploding with unique ideas. You are a highly intuitive individual. Your abstract mind sees things that others would never understand. You are a true artist in some shape or form, whether you have discovered your abilities or not. You are very likely a highly strategic thinker as well. You see a world of possibilities and stand in awe of the beauty you both see and envision. People throughout the ages have marveled at your abilities. There are more opportunities now to utilize your skills than in any other period in history. You are at the forefront of a new renaissance of amazing technological advancements. The world relies on your artistic and technical expertise to take move society forward.

I think it's an interesting system. The test could be improved, though, in that some of the questions are overly simplistic.
    There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n