User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Default What is the NEW Enneagram Tritype Test v6?

The NEW Enneagram Tritype Test v6 has new Enneacards, a new Tritype Enneaspread, and new details throughout. Katherine's Free Tritype® personality test is a simple yet comprehensive assessment of your potential Enneagram Type, Tritype®, and Instinctual Type.

This in-depth NEW Enneagram Tritype Test v6 is designed to help you discover more about your life purpose and blindspots. If you took the test before July 2, retake it now to see your new results!

Go to Free Enneagram Tritype(R) Test | Originator of Tritype to take the test.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

It still isn't very good, considering it got my type completely wrong. If you know very much about the enneagram, it's not a good test to take since it's extremely obvious which card is supposed to go with which type or instinct. Some of the cards *cough 9 cough* are insultingly simplistic so of course I got 4, which I'm not.
    There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n
    Likes Burner liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so

I got 497 so/sx on this test. The tritype is correct, but my core type is 9 and not 4 (it's very common for me to get 4 as main instead of 9 in tests though, I relate to 4 as well very strongly so I understand how this can be), and my instinctual variants are reversed, but other than that, this test did a pretty good job. It was very interesting as I had never taken a similar test for enneagram

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    739 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    It still isn't very good, considering it got my type completely wrong. If you know very much about the enneagram, it's not a good test to take since it's extremely obvious which card is supposed to go with which type or instinct. Some of the cards *cough 9 cough* are insultingly simplistic so of course I got 4, which I'm not.
    I agree; just going off traits and my self-perception at the time I took the test, I got 872 and 749 when I took it the first and second type respectively. It just seems so superficial.
    "Am I about dollars or about change?
    Am I about knowledge or about brains?

- J. Cole, Miss America

Likes Luminous liked this post