• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the NEW Enneagram Tritype Test v6?

Marls

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
The NEW Enneagram Tritype Test v6 has new Enneacards, a new Tritype Enneaspread, and new details throughout. Katherine's Free Tritype® personality test is a simple yet comprehensive assessment of your potential Enneagram Type, Tritype®, and Instinctual Type.

This in-depth NEW Enneagram Tritype Test v6 is designed to help you discover more about your life purpose and blindspots. If you took the test before July 2, retake it now to see your new results!

Go to Free Enneagram Tritype(R) Test | Originator of Tritype to take the test.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It still isn't very good, considering it got my type completely wrong. If you know very much about the enneagram, it's not a good test to take since it's extremely obvious which card is supposed to go with which type or instinct. Some of the cards *cough 9 cough* are insultingly simplistic so of course I got 4, which I'm not.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got 497 so/sx on this test. The tritype is correct, but my core type is 9 and not 4 (it's very common for me to get 4 as main instead of 9 in tests though, I relate to 4 as well very strongly so I understand how this can be), and my instinctual variants are reversed, but other than that, this test did a pretty good job. It was very interesting as I had never taken a similar test for enneagram

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It still isn't very good, considering it got my type completely wrong. If you know very much about the enneagram, it's not a good test to take since it's extremely obvious which card is supposed to go with which type or instinct. Some of the cards *cough 9 cough* are insultingly simplistic so of course I got 4, which I'm not.

I agree; just going off traits and my self-perception at the time I took the test, I got 872 and 749 when I took it the first and second type respectively. It just seems so superficial.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The first time I took it (it was likely before July 2) I got 152. I am a core 1, and I have elements of 5 in my personality. But 2? The other types in the heart triad (3 and 4) would be a better fit in my tritype. Recently, I retook that test and I got 137. 1 and 3 are the correct elements in my tritype, but 7 seems to contradict the nature of 1.

Last edited: