• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reincarnation Placement Exam

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Holy Land

71% Intrigue, 15% Civilization, 60% Hedonism, 66% Spirituality, 71% Romance, 71% Crowded, 2% Busy.

It's the Holy Land for you!

You were very difficult to place. You like civilization and humanity, but you don't really fit into the system, because you don't want to be just another cog in the millwheel. We almost placed you with a very nice Gypsy family, but then we noticed that you'd rather maintain your purity than sully yourself with the sort of mischief and immorality that a Gypsy lifestyle would provoke. Having narrowly missed that fate, we send you instead somewhere a little more... holy. Maybe you'll become a Templar?

Let's drop you into Palestine at about the tenth century. You live in a nation steeped in ancient religious history. Politics, religion and warfare are dangerously blended in this part of the world, but your answers indicate that you're willing to go with that. There's no other place in the world that compares.

Hmm, interesting. But where did it get the idea that I liked

Urbanization-crowded, higher than 94% of your peers

Valen Banpaia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
four
Middle-class America

28% Intrigue, 63% Civilization, 48% Urbanization, 18% Hedonism, 51% Spirituality, 29% Romance.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Dante's Inferno
58% Intrigue, 46% Civilization, 36% Humanity, 52% Urbanization.

15490346727885180504.gif

Ooh! Bad luck, old chap.

We nearly put you into the Pleasure Dome of Kublai Khan. You missed it by *that* much. Remember, you were graded on a curve, so somebody else nudged you out of that slot.

According to your answers you can handle the crowds, chaos and complications of your new home. You may even find it a bit romantic, in a twisted way. But you don't indicate much ardor for civilization, nor for the folks who build it -- your fellow man. Nor do you seem to care for your fellow man's love of life, spirituality, pleasure and... just plain fun.

So, this is the only place we could really fit you in. Welcome to Hell. We hope that before you arrived, you took advantage of our special, limited-time offer to spend three weeks in Miami Beach. But... that's all over, now.

I know it's crowded, but there's no use complaining. At least it's warm. Here's a shovel. Get to work.
Compared to other takers
71/100 You scored 58% on Intrigue-overall, higher than 71% of your peers.
12/100 You scored 37% on Intrigue-danger, higher than 12% of your peers.
59/100 You scored 61% on Intrigue-exoticness, higher than 59% of your peers.
94/100 You scored 66% on Intrigue-chaos, higher than 94% of your peers.
29/100 You scored 46% on Civilization-overall, higher than 29% of your peers.
54/100 You scored 54% on Civilization-technology, higher than 54% of your peers.
20/100 You scored 33% on Civilization-education, higher than 20% of your peers.
5/100 You scored 36% on Humanity-overall, higher than 5% of your peers.
6/100 You scored 35% on Humanity-hedonism, higher than 6% of your peers.
5/100 You scored 20% on Humanity-spirituality, higher than 5% of your peers.
63/100 You scored 57% on Humanity-romance, higher than 63% of your peers.
72/100 You scored 52% on Urbanization-overall, higher than 72% of your peers.
78/100 You scored 59% on Urbanization-crowded, higher than 78% of your peers.
54/100 You scored 42% on Urbanization-busy, higher than 54% of your peers.

Interesting... I don't know what pushed my score this way. I guess the test maker doesn't like me.

wanderlust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I's actually love this so much....:blush:

Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam ...

Ancient Babylon
41% Intrigue, 44% Civilization, 63% Humanity, 47% Urbanization.

14410878998278630773.jpeg

It's Ancient Babylon for you!

Your answers indicate that you enjoy an interesting collection of people wrapped up in a well-run city - - and without all the complications and hassles of technology and complicated adventures. We think you'll find Babylon very well suited to your preferences.

The most civilized city in a very primitive era, Babylon has a lot to offer a citizen who's willing to work hard and likes to have a good time in a well-developed city. You're in the middle of a major trading center, and safe behind an impressive set of walls. Along with all these benefits, you get to enjoy the world while it's still young and mysterious.

Don't break the rules, though. Mercy won't be invented for quite a few more centuries.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
Tralfamadorian Messenger

We had trouble placing you, but finally found just the thing... for someone who adores technology and knowledge, but doesn't care for much else. Intrigue and adventure? Not important to you, evidently. The company of your fellows? Not to your tastes. The bustle and crowd of the city? Not for you. Were it not for your positive attitude toward modern technology, we would have made you a medieval monk and let you live out your days in a quaint little cell, with access to all the books you could possibly want to read. But instead...

You will be a mechanical being, born on a planet where machines have long ago taken completely over and organic life has become extinct. You will be sent as a messenger to the other end of the galaxy with a message of good will -- a journey of approximately 205,125 years.The message reads: "Greetings."

Hello. Goodbye. We hope you have an satisfactory journey.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Deep Space Explorer

53% Intrigue, 68% Civilization, 37% Humanity, 52% Urbanization.

Hmm... You're a tough one to place. Your answers indicate that you like technology and education. You enjoy intrigue, adventure and chaos. You're fine with hard work and civilization. This all bodes well for an interesting, adventurous life.

What makes it difficult, however, is that you don't seem to be much of a 'people person.'

If you were more of a people person, we would have commissioned you aboard the Starship Enterprise. But since you don't care much for the complications of dealing with your fellow man... we have another deep-space mission, more tailored for your tastes... a way for you to enjoy the benefits of high-tech civilization without having to put up with civilization itself. Let's set you up to pursue the solo career of a deep space explorer. You can go ahead and hibernate through the boring parts of your mission, and not worry so much about being a few decades out of touch with your fellows by the time you get home. In fact, you pretty much don't have to deal with people at all, but you can still enjoy a high-flying adventure of a life. Far, far away from the madding crowd, you get to play with your scientific instruments, serve your glorious civilization, and do interesting things with strange discoveries in exotic places.

The career might work out all right. Look what it did for Charlton Heston.

QuentinBeck

GYPSY CAMP​
53% Intrigue, 49% Civilization, 67% Humanity, 56% Crowded, 42% Busy.
You sing! You dance! You flee from the authorities!

You were a bit difficult to place, because you like civilization and humanity -- but when it comes to work, you don't really fit into the system, the ruts and the rituals, that modern civilization embraces. You like your own ways... your old ways.

We've placed you among a hardy Gypsy family. They'll have you plucking a violin before you can talk, and dancing before you can walk. The road is your home, and your horses are members of your family. You get to wear lots of shiny things.

We expect that you'll have a good life. Even if your people are surrounded by a world where they don't really fit in, they have each other, an oasis of compatibility in an unbalanced world. We know you'll make the most of it!

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Deep Space Explorer

59% Intrigue, 68% Civilization, 56% Humanity, 68% Urbanization.

Hmm... You're a tough one to place. Your answers indicate that you like technology and education. You enjoy intrigue, adventure and chaos. You're fine with hard work and civilization. This all bodes well for an interesting, adventurous life.

What makes it difficult, however, is that you don't seem to be much of a 'people person.'

If you were more of a people person, we would have commissioned you aboard the Starship Enterprise. But since you don't care much for the complications of dealing with your fellow man... we have another deep-space mission, more tailored for your tastes... a way for you to enjoy the benefits of high-tech civilization without having to put up with civilization itself. Let's set you up to pursue the solo career of a deep space explorer. You can go ahead and hibernate through the boring parts of your mission, and not worry so much about being a few decades out of touch with your fellows by the time you get home. In fact, you pretty much don't have to deal with people at all, but you can still enjoy a high-flying adventure of a life. Far, far away from the madding crowd, you get to play with your scientific instruments, serve your glorious civilization, and do interesting things with strange discoveries in exotic places.

I think I fail as an ENFP...

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I fail more Phoenix13 :

Borg Cube

39% Intrigue, 63% Civilization, 44% Humanity, 46% Urbanization.

2126540078194469734.jpeg

Placing you was easy. According to your answers, you like things civilized, sophisticated, and uncomplicated by things like human nature and adventure.

We have just the thing: A Borg cube. Welcome to The Hive.

A haiku for you:

We Are Without End

Melding Your Distinctiveness

Forever With Ours

Hope you didn't want to be a romantic individual... but we couldn't let that happen, because your answers don't show enthusiasm for human nature and free will. Just settle down, and allow your consciousness to sink deeply into the hive mind. Resistance is futile.

Wth! I want a hedonistic afterlife, damnit!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Deep Space Explorer

67% Intrigue, 78% Civilization, 39% Humanity, 61% Urbanization.
yaaaaaaaay!

I don't agree on one thing, they misinterpreted me being an individualistic often selfish yet lovable guy (otherwise known as entp) with not being a people person.
Ah np, I'd bring buddies along for the ride :laugh:

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam...

Lol Cat
41% Intrigue, 39% Civilization, 61% Humanity, 44% Urbanization.
864623283256412343.jpeg

Reincarnation Placement Exam at HelloQuizzy

After much consideration, we have decided to make you a LolCat.

Actually, there wasn't much consideration at all. It was the easiest decision we've made all day.

Why? Because, according to your answers, you want to have your good times, but don't seem too interested in all that "other stuff." You know... civilization, adventure, that sort of thing.

We hope you like being fluffy.

I don't know... Can you has cheezburger?

Well now, after having a glance at everyone else's results... I feel special. lawl. X'D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Reclusive Artist
49% Intrigue, 73% Civilization, 52% Humanity, 45% Urbanization.

OkCupid.com: Take Tests

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm sure it beats being a robot.

EDIT: Okay, maybe not.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another INFJ InaGaddaVida, honey ...

I was happy till I saw Babylon!

SuperServal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Being a lolcat made me laugh hysterically.

I, however, am a:

Reclusive Artist

49% Intrigue, 63% Civilization, 52% Humanity, 43% Urbanization

(I think the description has already been posted).

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Reclusive Artist
54% Intrigue, 78% Civilization, 30% Humanity, 42% Urbanization.

I wanted to be a lolcat. :cry:

Valhallahereicome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w7

Starfleet Crewperson
85% Intrigue, 78% Civilization, 63% Humanity, 60% Urbanization.

As Mister Spock would say: Fascinating. It seems you've managed to hit the edge of the curve on all metrics. An extraordinary life is almost certain.

According to your answers, you want it all, you want a lot of it, and you're willing to do what it takes to get it! Adventure! Romance! Technology! Challenge! You love civilization. You like people. You love the complications and joys of a big, weird crowd of humans plus lots of other beings wandering into dangerous and complicated corners of the galaxy.

There is an ideal place for you, and you are ideal for it: Welcome to the crew of the starship Enterprise. Captain Kirk would have welcomed you aboard himself, but his head was too big to fit in the landing bay.

Haha, I scored 85% on Intrigue, higher than 100% of my peers. God, no wonder I'm so averse to the idea of a "real" job.

And I've never watched Star Trek, but I LOVE Star Wars and have always secretly wanted to live in the Star Wars universe. Good test!