• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reincarnation Placement Exam

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
The Starfleet Crewperson./QUOTE]

I am so jealous. I was totally satisfied with the recluse artist until the Enterprise showed up. Can't I be in charge of the Hologram deck as a reclusive artist? Or, have a tiny studio on Deck 9?

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Borg Cube

29% Intrigue, 68% Civilization, 36% Humanity, 64% Urbanization.

Placing you was easy. According to your answers, you like things civilized, sophisticated, and uncomplicated by things like human nature and adventure.

We have just the thing: A Borg cube. Welcome to The Hive.

A haiku for you:

We Are Without End

Melding Your Distinctiveness

Forever With Ours

Hope you didn't want to be a romantic individual... but we couldn't let that happen, because your answers don't show enthusiasm for human nature and free will. Just settle down, and allow your consciousness to sink deeply into the hive mind. Resistance is futile.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hilarious test. My "reclusive artist" result sounds so boring in comparison to spies! space explorers! sex slaves!

But it's probably accurate. I don't like being bored but neither do I like too much excitement. I'll just imagine something. Other artists might vary from insufferable to entertaining though.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
rotfl. We could stick together, find at least one other person to eat with in the commissary, volunteer for landing parties...

Whatever you do, EdC, DON'T PUT ON THE RED SHIRT. They may tell you it's the official uniform of the landing party, but don't do it!

Here's mine...

Deep Space Explorer

56% Intrigue, 73% Civilization, 50% Humanity, 54% Urbanization.

Hmm... You're a tough one to place. Your answers indicate that you like technology and education. You enjoy intrigue, adventure and chaos. You're fine with hard work and civilization. This all bodes well for an interesting, adventurous life.

What makes it difficult, however, is that you don't seem to be much of a 'people person.'

If you were more of a people person, we would have commissioned you aboard the Starship Enterprise. But since you don't care much for the complications of dealing with your fellow man... we have another deep-space mission, more tailored for your tastes... a way for you to enjoy the benefits of high-tech civilization without having to put up with civilization itself. Let's set you up to pursue the solo career of a deep space explorer. You can go ahead and hibernate through the boring parts of your mission, and not worry so much about being a few decades out of touch with your fellows by the time you get home. In fact, you pretty much don't have to deal with people at all, but you can still enjoy a high-flying adventure of a life. Far, far away from the madding crowd, you get to play with your scientific instruments, serve your glorious civilization, and do interesting things with strange discoveries in exotic places.

Maybe half-right. The Enterprise sounded better (I'm not wearing the red shirt either, though) :D.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Maybe half-right. The Enterprise sounded better (I'm not wearing the red shirt either, though) :D.

The danger isn't the color of the shirt remember but not having a name. "Oh no I'm Crewman 6...":newwink:

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Garden's Eden.(peace makers much?)
Colemna's looks like fun :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dammit... another spy :dry:

*hopes of fitting in dash to the ground*

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
LOL!
I love these tests. They keep telling me I'm so adventurous!
And how brave a character I am! I take test after test and I never know what's coming next -- who knows - what if it gives me middle class citizen?
What a journey these are. :)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Wish my journey is as exciting... :dry:

Any other tralfamadorian messengers? This is going to be one long trip.

dyspraxion

MBTI Type
INtP
Enneagram
4w5
Garden of Eden

41% Intrigue, 44% Civilization, 49% Humanity, 27% Urbanization.
15105142105629337785.jpeg
It's the Garden of Eden for you!

Well, this is about as cozy and simple as life can get. We hope you like it here. The real estate is not well developed, but the garden is top-flight.

Your answers indicate that you basically want to just coast through life. You don't want any trouble, and you don't want any special privileges either. That's fine with us. It's entirely possible to live a pleasant life without trouble or strife, and Eden is the perfect spot for it, as long as you don't... well...

Just try to behave better than the previous tenants. Evictions can be rough.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
How did you do you with your humanity scores?
I ask because mein was quite...inhuman and I was honest with answers.

You scored 13% on Humanity-overall, higher than 0% of your peers.
You scored 16% on Humanity-hedonism, higher than 0% of your peers.
You scored 8% on Humanity-spirituality, higher than 0% of your peers.
You scored 16% on Humanity-romance, higher than 1% of your peers.

I think this is the main reason why I got what I got.

am_i_evil666

Starfleet Crewperson

71% Intrigue, 59% Civilization, 59% Humanity, 74% Urbanization.
As Mister Spock would say: Fascinating. It seems you've managed to hit the edge of the curve on all metrics. An extraordinary life is almost certain.

According to your answers, you want it all, you want a lot of it, and you're willing to do what it takes to get it! Adventure! Romance! Technology! Challenge! You love civilization. You like people. You love the complications and joys of a big, weird crowd of humans plus lots of other beings wandering into dangerous and complicated corners of the galaxy.

There is an ideal place for you, and you are ideal for it: Welcome to the crew of the starship Enterprise. Captain Kirk would have welcomed you aboard himself, but his head was too big to fit in the landing bay.

:tongue:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Garden of Eden
34% Intrigue, 15% Civilization, 50% Humanity, 45% Urbanization.​

It's the Garden of Eden for you!

Well, this is about as cozy and simple as life can get. We hope you like it here. The real estate is not well developed, but the garden is top-flight.

Your answers indicate that you basically want to just coast through life. You don't want any trouble, and you don't want any special privileges either. That's fine with us. It's entirely possible to live a pleasant life without trouble or strife, and Eden is the perfect spot for it, as long as you don't... well...

Just try to behave better than the previous tenants. Evictions can be rough.

dan.yo33

MBTI Type
INFJ
Gypsy Camp

63% Intrigue, 49% Civilization, 70% Humanity, 56% Crowded, 39% Busy.

You sing! You dance! You flee from the authorities!

You were a bit difficult to place, because you like civilization and humanity -- but when it comes to work, you don't really fit into the system, the ruts and the rituals, that modern civilization embraces. You like your own ways... your old ways.

We've placed you among a hardy Gypsy family. They'll have you plucking a violin before you can talk, and dancing before you can walk. The road is your home, and your horses are members of your family. You get to wear lots of shiny things.

We expect that you'll have a good life. Even if your people are surrounded by a world where they don't really fit in, they have each other, an oasis of compatibility in an unbalanced world. We know you'll make the most of it!

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Traveling Circus

56% Intrigue, 44% Civilization, 69% Humanity, 31% Urbanization.

Your answers indicate that you might be the reckless, fun-loving sort. We can go with that. You don't need to bind yourself to any particular civilization or routine. You don't need the complications of technology, especially if it means you have to get an education to employ it. What you do need is adventure, particularly the complicated and exotic kind... plus, the fun of working and playing with fellow adventurers like yourselves. So... why not run off and join the circus?

You can run the fun house ride, play lion tamer or get shot out of a cannon. It takes all kinds!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Reclusive Artist

51% Intrigue, 59% Civilization, 49% Humanity, 34% Urbanization.

We think we've found a place for you.

Your answers indicate that you're very fond of the fruits of civilization... for example, education and technology. But, in some twist of irony, you're not too fond of the pressures of civilization... you know, human beings and crowds and working together. We found you a place where you could enjoy an erudite existence, live a life that's intriguing and not entirely secure -- but far from the madding crowd.

Removed from civilization and humanity, yet educated and sophisticated, you'll make the perfect reclusive artist... An eccentric that produces irresistibly attractive masterpieces. Your art will make people swoon, and yet you will despise your audience. Your audience will probably dislike you as well, though they will go on admiring your work. So it all balances out, and your patrons will leave you alone to shape beauty in the wild, dangerous parts of the world where people won't pester you so much. Probably, you will write under a pseudonym, and mutter a lot when a rare admirer comes calling. If you feel really adventurous, you can pursue the role of a political dissident.

As you age, you will grow into the role of an incorrigible curmudgeon.

You artists, you're all the same.

Snow Turtle

You get to be a pyramid slave!

Somebody's got to do it. Evidently, your answers didn't indicate any strong objection to being a worker in a big city, even if it's one too primitive to offer diversion, technology or social pleasures.

For you, it's good, solid work! Job security, an impressive physique, plus all the beer you can drink.

I know, I know, you wanted to be a Pharaoh. No such luck, but if you work hard enough, you can make foreman. You do like to work hard... don't you?

Great... :shock: