• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Animal Archetype Test

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
OkCupid.com: Take The Animal Archetype Test

--

I'm the cat. :yes:
(Lol, I knew it. :D)

"Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intelectual: you are the Cat! Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own."

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
This is very strange: I got Raven... so I retook it and changed some answers and got... Raven.

Wild, Solitary, Serious and Intellectual: you are the Raven! Raven is a strong symbol of both creation and destruction. Wisdom through intelligence, observation, and challenge. Raven is strongly tied to the spiritual world, living in a constant state of otherworldly awareness. Raven people tend to be very introspective and savor time spent alone.

I think the Hyena or Weasel are better fits (Wild, Gregarious/Solitary, Intellectual Trickster).

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Fun with critters.
The Weasel
mt910974123.jpg

Wild, Solitary, Intellectual Trickster: you are the Weasel! Stealth, energy, curiosity. Paying attention to your own intuition, being able to see the true intent behind words and actions. Weasel people tend to be self-assured, observant, playful and well grounded. Weasel medicine teaches us to be analytical, and to hone a keen, sharp mind.

--
This test categorized you based on four different axes of personality, which were then associated with a different animal. The four axes, as well as all possible results are explained below.

Wild/Domestic: This first axis categorizes you based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations. Domesticity has many shapes and forms, and varies from the joy of dolphins leaping next to a ship to the steadfast loyalty of a family dog.

Gregarious/Solitary: This axis measures how solitary you are. If you scored high, it means that you enjoy the company of other people, while a low score indicates that you prefer a more solitary lifestyle.

Trickster/Serious: This axis measures how well you line up with conventional trickster archetypes. People who fall into this archetype have a sense of humor and an excitable, highly chaotic streak. Scoring low doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of humor; it just means that you probably don't think dynamite is very funny.

Intellectual/Emotional: This last axis determines whether you are more emotional -- acting based on feelings and instinct, or rational and intellectual -- acting more on thought than on your gut feelings.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
The Frog

mt261079689oa0.jpg

Wild, Solitary, Serious and Emotional: you are the Frog! Sensitivity, regeneration, renewal. In many cultures, frogs are a strong symbol of luck and wealth. Frog medicine teaches the power of transforming oneself, a natural path of change that occurs over a lifetime. Frog is also a symbol of femininity and fertility, and natural healing. Frog people tend to be pleasant, positive, and well in-tune with the energies around them.

This test categorized you based on four different axes of personality, which were then associated with a different animal. The four axes, as well as all possible results are explained below.

Wild/Domestic: This first axis categorizes you based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations. Domesticity has many shapes and forms, and varies from the joy of dolphins leaping next to a ship to the steadfast loyalty of a family dog.

Gregarious/Solitary: This axis measures how solitary you are. If you scored high, it means that you enjoy the company of other people, while a low score indicates that you prefer a more solitary lifestyle.

Trickster/Serious: This axis measures how well you line up with conventional trickster archetypes. People who fall into this archetype have a sense of humor and an excitable, highly chaotic streak. Scoring low doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of humor; it just means that you probably don't think dynamite is very funny.

Intellectual/Emotional: This last axis determines whether you are more emotional -- acting based on feelings and instinct, or rational and intelectual -- acting more on thought than on your gut feelings.
---------------------------------------

Sound like an INFP description to me.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Raven.

Now. Does this mean I get to be legendary and give Odin his thoughts? Or am I just a run-o-the-mill raven who is likely to get murdered for telling a bad story? :D

Edit: Ironically, my new avatar is quite birdlike, though I changed it before taking this test.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Rat

Domestic, Solitary, Intelectual Trickster: you are the Rat! Ambitious and adaptable. Rat people tend to be creative, intelligent, impulsive, and ostentatious. Rat medicine teaches interest, involvement, and the ability to live in the moment. Rat is both a symbol of luck and misfortune, of taking things as they come and the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Raven

mt75845907.gif

Wild, Solitary, Serious and Intellectual: you are the Raven! Raven is a strong symbol of both creation and destruction. Wisdom through intelligence, observation, and challenge. Raven is strongly tied to the spiritual world, living in a constant state of otherworldly awareness. Raven people tend to be very introspective and savor time spent €˜alone€™.

lol Hmmm... I am all that. However, I must confess that I believe I have more of a sense of humor than this might let on... *coughs*

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I knew I was a dog...I knew it!
The Dog

Domestic, Gregarious, Serious and Emotional: you are the Dog! Companionship, loyalty, protection. Dog medicine can often teach us how to be a good friend, the power of forgiveness(hell no!:angry::steam:), and how to love unconditionally(hell no there too). Dog people tend to have good intuition, keen senses and quick-learning, intelligent minds.

Lightyear

The Horse

Domestic, Gregarious, Serious and Intellectual: you are the Horse! Emotional intelligence, freedom, wisdom. Horse people often find a happy balance between strong social and family ties and a fiercely independent streak. Horse medicine is full of gentle healing, nurturing care, and a sense of freedom of body and mind.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
The Coyote

Wild, Solitary, Emotional Trickster: you are the Coyote! Coyote is a complex symbol of humor, cunning, and survival. Coyote is often portrayed as the ‘wise fool’, helping people to see the truth in difficult situations. Coyote medicine is often strongly tied to learning to be adaptable, seeing the humor in even the worst situations, and being able to cope with even the toughest things life can throw at you.

My secret balance of I and E, caught by an online test....hmmmm

Do you all agree with your animals? What do you think about the marking matrix?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
The Weasel

Wild, Solitary, Intellectual Trickster: you are the Weasel! Stealth, energy, curiousity. Paying attention to your own intuition, being able to see the true intent behind words and actions. Weasel people tend to be self-assured, observant, playful and well grounded. Weasel medicine teaches us to be analytical, and to hone a keen, sharp mind.

At first I was like what? but then it made sense.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Guess I'm just another raven :p . I was hoping for the wolf though...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The Fox

Domestic, Gregarious, Intellectual Trickster: You are the Fox! Patience, wisdom, intelligence, adaptability. Fox people can be high strung or exceedingly calm, charismatic or mysterious, prone to stand out or blend in, keep peace or make mischief. They tend to be partially rooted in the spirit world, living day to day in sort of a ‘world between’. Foxes are a strong symbol of femininity, shape-shifting, illusion, and magic.

----
Shape-Shifting ?! That would be quite a talent, indeed

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I tested as the cat.
Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intelectual: you are the Cat! Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own.