ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Default 3 Minute Sociopath Test

3 Minute Sociopathy Test

Minimal Indication of Sociopathy
    Your answers suggest a minimal indication of sociopathy. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours should be diligently investigated, but typically would not meet the criteria for the diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of an actual healthcare worker. If you feel that these results are inaccurate, you should schedule an appointment with a doctor or a mental health professional now.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6 sp

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

It seems I like taking risks and I'm not the most responsible person so big news... x)

Moderate Indication of Sociopathy

Your answers suggest a moderate indication of sociopathy. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours would typically require the judgment of a doctor or mental health professional to determine whether intervention is necessary. If no clear picture can be established, follow-up consultations and increased attention from mental health professionals would be advisable to sort out the meaning of your symptoms and conduct a proper clinical diagnosis.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of an actual healthcare worker. If you do not feel well, you should schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional now.
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LSE Te

Mild Indication of Sociopathy
    𐎧𐏁𐎹𐎠𐎼𐏁𐎠
    Warrior/Artisan ‧ Old Soul ‧ Taurus ‧ Indigo ‧ Life Path 8

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    479 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Your answers suggest a moderate indication of sociopathy. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours would typically require the judgment of a doctor or mental health professional to determine whether intervention is necessary. If no clear picture can be established, follow-up consultations and increased attention from mental health professionals would be advisable to sort out the meaning of your symptoms and conduct a proper clinical diagnosis.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of an actual healthcare worker. If you do not feel well, you should schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional now.

There was a few questions where the answer I had, wasn't a choice. For example, I don't really feel sympathy for other people, or remorse for things I have done. I have also been called out for being cold as fuck because of that. I act like I intend, and won't apologize for it. If I know I fucked up though, I can and will apologize, but that doesn't mean I feel bad usually. I can also cognitively empathize with pretty much any bad situation.

Any manipulation or lies on my part, also do not harm the person involved(but I think everyone does this to some degree naturally). Then the responsibility question, was very confusing to me. I take on responsibilities only if they affect my image, or my own comfort. I rarely do them otherwise, unless I feel that I owe someone a favor. It kinda pisses me off when people ask me to do things for them. But I recognize this as a learned reaction to how I was raised. Since I was frequently taken advantage of.

I am also very much the person that marches to the beat of their own drum. The only time I go along with the crowd, is when I have no position of my own. I do what I want, when I want.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    594 so/sp

Not Sociopathic

Your answers suggest you are not sociopathic. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours should be investigated, but most likely would not meet the criteria for the diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of an actual healthcare worker. If you feel that these results are inaccurate, you should schedule an appointment with a doctor or a mental health professional now.
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Minimal Indication of Sociopathy
    Your answers suggest a minimal indication of sociopathy. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours should be diligently investigated, but typically would not meet the criteria for the diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder.

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

My feelings depend on if I like you or not. Most of my answers were in between because it depended on the individual.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

Took the test for my dad.

Then for me

PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    Any manipulation or lies on my part, also do not harm the person involved(but I think everyone does this to some degree naturally).
    Nope. I value honesty, authenticity, and directness even in the face of consequences. I wouldn't even know how to manipulate people if I wanted to. Wouldn't have the conscience to follow through if I tried.
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche