• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reading the Mind in the Eyes

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
31/36

I'm surprised I did waaaay better then I thought

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
....I feel like I am going to do absolutely awful with this...

19/36

yeah I did terrible.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
okay I'm officially the lowest scorer.

this now gives me anxiety and makes me question myself.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, stats time:

KbK9QtM.png

Interesting trends so far. Fi is winning out right now as the eye reading function, with Te not fairing so well, and this is reflected in the overall type data as well. A slight trend towards doing better at this task with age (as I expected). Enneagram 1, 4, and 9 currently have the highest average, at 26/35.

irJy9YH.png

And here are the overall scores. [MENTION=33903]Jazzy Orchid[/MENTION] you are not the lowest score. There are 4 people who have scored below 16/35 so far and many more who scored about the same as you did :)

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Nice graphs and analysis [MENTION=5857]lunalum[/MENTION]!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nice graphs and analysis [MENTION=5857]lunalum[/MENTION]!

Graph credit goes to the primary investigator of this study (who is not on this forum yet) so I will forward the compliment to her. My contribution so far has been getting the word out there and providing overly-confident non-APA format interpretations :D But I do agree they are great graphs.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've taken this too many times for my results to be meaningful, I think. I don't like this test, some of the answers are so similar (like Vendrah pointed out), that I feel it's just not a good test. Also, the amount of eye makeup on the women...

Also there's the fact that I assume your friend is taking people's stated type as fact? Many people mistype themselves. So were this not just for funsies, type would need to be verified somehow... Anyway, it is all interesting.

rav3n

I've taken this too many times for my results to be meaningful, I think. I don't like this test, some of the answers are so similar (like Vendrah pointed out), that I feel it's just not a good test. Also, the amount of eye makeup on the women...
Same for both, never mind the shadows and graininess of the photos.

Also there's the fact that I assume your friend is taking people's stated type as fact? Many people mistype themselves. So were this not just for funsies, type would need to be verified somehow... Anyway, it is all interesting.
I didn't state accurate info since I'm unfamiliar with google docs sufficient to know for sure whether or not you can be identified. Also, once you post your result on TypoC, you can be linked to your result if it's an unusual one.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like I always look at other features of the face along with the eyes. Like surprise and such can light up your entire face, while solemn sadness can look like this empty looming. I'm a little sad considering the one typology thing I am sure of is my E1 and I scored much lower than my counterparts. XD