• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Science Conception Test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Science Conception Test

science-conception

This makes you Undifferentiated.

Trinitarian
Pauli saw Trinitarian scientists as characterized by the urge to construct rational and logical models of the world. Being the product of objective reason, these models exclude more subjective and irrational aspects, such as values, feeling-tones, and the mystical-symbolic qualities of objects and reality. In his writings, Pauli shows how science was much more Quaternarian prior to the 1600s and how it is largely due to Trinitarian scientists and their rational and reductive models that science has progressed more rapidly over the last 350 years than in the 2000 years before that. Being able to point to the success and yields of the logico-reductive method, Trinitarians have a tendency to think that only Trinitarian science is true science and that Quaternarians are muddle-headed mystics who only confuse things instead of clearing them up.

In the Trinitarian category Pauli put such scientists as Newton, Einstein, Kepler, Descartes (who was in fact a mathematician and scientist as well as a philosopher), and Galileo.

Quaternarian
Pauli described the Quaternarian temperament as based on an intuitive and holistic understanding of the world. Quaternarians do not deny that Trinitarian models have brought great progress, but they feel such models only tell part of the story and fail to do justice to the whole. In other words, they often feel that Trinitarians are constricted and one-sided in their thinking, arbitrarily beholden to whatever elements of reality that present themselves the most evidently to us. Because Quaternarians are seeking to include 'the whole of the experience' in their thinking, their conception of science has a tendency to become more and more abstract, to the point of including mystical or contradictory elements that cannot be understood rationally, but must be gleaned intuitively. Indeed what Quaternarians perceive to be the truth about the world would often seem to lie outside the scope of normal human thinking. They are the ones who are always striving for the ineffable 'beyond,' regarding it as being of greater importance than the things we do know.

In the Quaternarian category Pauli put such scientists as Bohr, Goethe, Kant (who was in fact an astronomer as well as a philosopher), the astronomer Robert Fludd, and Pythagoras.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I don't know where the test is but I'd surely be Quaternarian.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
s9SaNA2.jpg

Quaternarian
Pauli described the Quaternarian temperament as based on an intuitive and holistic understanding of the world. Quaternarians do not deny that Trinitarian models have brought great progress, but they feel such models only tell part of the story and fail to do justice to the whole. In other words, they often feel that Trinitarians are constricted and one-sided in their thinking, arbitrarily beholden to whatever elements of reality that present themselves the most evidently to us. Because Quaternarians are seeking to include 'the whole of the experience' in their thinking, their conception of science has a tendency to become more and more abstract, to the point of including mystical or contradictory elements that cannot be understood rationally, but must be gleaned intuitively. Indeed what Quaternarians perceive to be the truth about the world would often seem to lie outside the scope of normal human thinking. They are the ones who are always striving for the ineffable 'beyond,' regarding it as being of greater importance than the things we do know.

In the Quaternarian category Pauli put such scientists as Bohr, Goethe, Kant (who was in fact an astronomer as well as a philosopher), the astronomer Robert Fludd, and Pythagoras.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
78% Quaternian
22% Trinitarian

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
science-conception

This makes you Extremely Trinitarian.

I am new to the terms but for the most part Quaternian approach isn't really a science in my book. It is a wish to feel important or lack of proper education on the issue.
Plus if you give advantage to Quaternian your manufacturing, infrastructure and halthcare will tank for sure.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting test (especially when you like science). Here's what I got:

Trinitarian: 62%
Quaternarian: 38%

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni vs Ne, the test.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Trinitarian: 59%
Quaternarian: 41%

Actually this percentage works pretty well. I'm not super differentiated but I'm probably more trinitarian.... Alongside my man Descartes :>

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
70% Quaternarian
30% Trinitarian

Attachments

• science-conception.jpg
    science-conception.jpg