• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Maladaptation personality test

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PID-5 Personality Inventory

PID-5 Personality Inventory
Based on research from the American Psychiatric Association
The PID-5 represents a new way of measuring psychopathology that is more in line with the DSM-5 framework and can be completed in much less time than many of the traditional personality inventories. The PID-5 does not provide screening results related to diagnoses as such, but rather a “big picture” overview of the respondent’s personality maladaptations.

eEeB7IN.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
pid-5

Your results indicate that you demonstrate only a mild degree of personality maladaptation. You have an overall stable sense of self, engage well with others, and are generally able to react with appropriate emotion in most situations.

Disinhibition refers to an overall lack of restraint and poor impulse control, often resulting in a disregard for social norms, increased risk-taking, and poor decision-making.

Negative Affect covers experienced psychological distress. People beset by negative affect have a greater frequency and intensity of negative emotions such as anger, anxiety, sadness, and fear.

Detachment describes the tendency to fail to connect with others emotionally, as well as the active avoidance of anxiety-provoking situations.

Antagonism is a tendency toward aggressiveness and hostile interpersonal relationships, accompanied by tendencies towards cynicism, suspiciousness, and manipulation.

Psychoticism describes a break from reality and a disrupted thought process such that one’s experience of what is real differs from the truth.

Total Maladaptation is the test taker’s total degree of psychological maladjustment. Higher scores indicate great maladaptation.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
pid-5

This tells me nothing.

(this was post 3333)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Something tells me the average person lies on this test. :whistling:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
pid-5

Your results indicate that you demonstrate only a mild degree of personality maladaptation. You have an overall stable sense of self, engage well with others, and are generally able to react with appropriate emotion in most situations.

However, please note that tests such as this one cannot replace the judgment of a professional healthcare worker. If you feel that these results are inaccurate, it is important that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I probably shouldn't be grinning about this in amusement, but I am. I mean... I guess I wasn't even thinking detachment would be so high, but yeah... it makes sense. Too detached and a bit too antagonistic... sure, ya got me.

I'll take my honorary enneatype 5 status now.

Rkn1hof.png

It said "mild", so I'm cool with it.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
0f316ec511a8130e9501060e98e2909715bd2033.png

Oh whoops....

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My negative effect is high woops

40% dishibition (above average)
73% negative effect (above average)
27% detachment (above average)
0% antagonism (below average)
47% psychoticism (above average)
37% maladaption total (above average)

Your results indicate a moderate degree of personality maladaptation. These traits may be causing you difficulty in your relationships and other areas of daily life and functioning. Your emotional regulation is most likely not always the best, as well as possibly your ability to separate fact from fiction. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is advisable that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms. (yes its called GAD, PTSD, and depression I have been told :p)

Disinhibition refers to an overall lack of restraint and poor impulse control, often resulting in a disregard for social norms, increased risk-taking, and poor decision-making. - I don't disregard social normssss but I can be very impulsive which I think is why this was higher.

Negative Affect covers experienced psychological distress. People beset by negative affect have a greater frequency and intensity of negative emotions such as anger, anxiety, sadness, and fear. - yea not surprised this was high.

Detachment describes the tendency to fail to connect with others emotionally, as well as the active avoidance of anxiety-provoking situations. - GAD talks

Antagonism is a tendency toward aggressiveness and hostile interpersonal relationships, accompanied by tendencies towards cynicism, suspiciousness, and manipulation. - I am surprised I scored so low on this, I think I tend to be suspicious of people's motives but I am not very hostile. I turn inward.

Psychoticism describes a break from reality and a disrupted thought process such that one’s experience of what is real differs from the truth. - Welp

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me after seeing other people's results:
411til.jpg

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
pid-5

26.9% more disinhibited than the average person.
53.7% more troubled by negative affect than the average person.
72.8% more detached from the people around you than the average person.
44.6% more antagonistic towards others than the average person.
41.4% more prone to psychoticism than the average person.
47.9% more maladapted than the average person overall.

Your results indicate a moderate degree of personality maladaptation. These traits may be causing you difficulty in your relationships and other areas of daily life and functioning. Your emotional regulation is most likely not always the best, as well as possibly your ability to separate fact from fiction. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is advisable that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional to sort out the meaning of your symptoms.