User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saprophytic Aphrodite View Post
    I got 458, Sx/Sp, no secondary recommendations. Sx vs Sp is always difficult for me to answer, but I am pretty miserable without love and I suppose in some romantic notion, I would rather be homeless and in love than have some grand secure lifestyle without love. Literally what is even the point of that? I'm certain though that that desire breaks down in reality... I need shelter, food, relative safety and health, or I would literally die.

I would like to go on record that I absolutely hate "being" this type and I put great effort into being less... this.... *gestures broadly*
    Practical issues notwithstanding, it seems to ultimately fall to preference. I've seen other (especially, specifically 4s and 9s somehow) sx/sps mention the exact same sentiment. When removing handicaps and the sheer necessity of it, I suspect an sp-first would still be more interested and the accruing, maintenance or indulging of their respective sp matters (depending on enneatype), as opposed to abandoning them and finally fulfilling their true dreams- the bolded (or however sx manifests for them and/or their type).

(Protip: we already have people like what I mentioned- accruing not due to need, but for the sake of it. May be a point to consider for other folks confused between sp/sx and sx/sp)
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    Practical issues notwithstanding, it seems to ultimately fall to preference. I've seen other (especially, specifically 4s and 9s somehow) sx/sps mention the exact same sentiment. When removing handicaps and the sheer necessity of it, I suspect an sp-first would still be more interested and the accruing, maintenance or indulging of their respective sp matters (depending on enneatype), as opposed to abandoning them and finally fulfilling their true dreams- the bolded (or however sx manifests for them and/or their type).

(Protip: we already have people like what I mentioned- accruing not due to need, but for the sake of it. May be a point to consider for other folks confused between sp/sx and sx/sp)

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

469 or 649 sp/so. It's interesting I haven't been testing as a core 9 lately. I guess all the positive outlook has been sucked out of me. I think part of it too is that it feels like 9 is how I act around people and that 4 and 6 are my inner world. But yeah, that's the gestalt that caught my eye
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀ
    ᴊᴏʜᴀʀɪi »»————«« ɴᴏʜᴀʀɪ

Quote Originally Posted by Bismuth Blitz View Post

469 or 649 sp/so. It's interesting I haven't been testing as a core 9 lately. I guess all the positive outlook has been sucked out of me. I think part of it too is that it feels like 9 is how I act around people and that 4 and 6 are my inner world. But yeah, that's the gestalt that caught my eye
    That was my top card, although I've always had a knee jerk reaction against being lumped with people who consider themselves elite. I just find it shallow and gross. With that said, I do desire my home to have a certain appearance and impression, particularly externally, so I suppose that's close in a way. I want it to stand out as tasteful but unique or even a bit odd, which is why I have a headless, limbless nude female mannequin on display in my front window.
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Primary Enneagram Type
    Common Names For Type 6
    Loyal Person, Devil’s Advocate, Troubleshooter, Guardian, Trooper, Dedicated Person
    Enneagram Tritype® Stacking
    6-3-8
    Tritype® Archetype
    The Justice Fighter - 368, 386, 638, 683, 836, 863
    Instinctual Type Stacking
    Self-Preserving
    Instinctual Stack
    Self-Preserving / Social / Intimate
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Shocking, I know:

Primary Enneagram Type 5
    Common Names For Type 5: Investigative Person, Observer, Conceptual, Thinker, Sage, Wise Person
    Enneagram Tritype® Stacking 5-4-9
    Tritype® Archetype: The Contemplative - 459, 495, 549, 594, 945, 954
    Instinctual Type Stacking: Intimate
    Instinctual Stack: Intimate / Social / Self-Preserving

Tritypes:

Instincts:
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    728 so/sx

Your Top Ranked Enneacard: Type 7
    Your Tritype® Stacking: 7-3-8

Joyful Person, Optimist, Planner, Epicure, Enthusiast, Visionary, Upbeat Person

Primary Enneagram Type
    Common Names For Type 7
    Joyful Person, Optimist, Planner, Epicure, Enthusiast, Visionary, Upbeat Person
    7-3-8
    Tritype® Archetype
    The Mover Shaker - 378, 387, 738, 783, 837, 873
    Social
    Instinctual Stack
    Social / Intimate / Self-Preserving

You have a pattern of answers that indicate you lead with type 6 or sometimes type 9. This is a common pattern as 6s and 9s do not test well. An important aspect of their defense strategy is to seek balance..
    In my defense I was left unsupervised
    My level of sarcasm is based on your level of stupidity
    ESTP
    Se > Ne > Ti > Fe > Ni > Te > Fi > Si
    7w8 2w3 8w9 so/sx (The Free Spirit)
    SCUAN primary social (Big 5)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin
    Taurus sun | Leo moon | Libra rising | Gemini mercury
    Libertarian / ancap (anarcho capitalist)

Primary Enneagram Type
    Common Names For Type 1
    Respectable Person, Perfectionist, Improver, Reformer, Idealist, Judge, Crusader
    1-3-5
    Tritype® Archetype
    The Technical Expert - 135, 153, 315, 351, 513, 531
    Social
    Instinctual Stack
    Social / Intimate / Self-Preserving

I've been typed as a 3 on here before an thought it was accurate, it was a very narrow choice between "Task-Oriented/Achievement" and the one I picked. So/Sx seems accurate.