• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Horrible Affliction are you?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Which Horrible Affliction are you?

Here are my results:
a.png

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Rabies. Ok, this was a very stupid test, because instead of the Q&A representing ideas that would then translate to what kind of disease you are through some algorithm, the test questions were basically literal in nature.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*bites purple chickens... then runs madly through town avoiding the puddles*

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
pffftt.. rabies.

I pwn you guys.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
as long as I can share the love on my way down, all is good with me! :D

Didums

Congratulations, you're the bubonic plague!

You're infamous. You're usually deadly when left untreated. You're spread by a flea.

That's how cool you are.

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you wiped out much of the human population of the Earth hundreds of years ago with the following fine graphic:

c.png

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Congratulations, you're rabies!

Transmitted by rabid animals, you're most commonly found infecting creatures such as raccoons, skunks, bats and foxes. But don't worry, you affect humans too, causing either paralysis or hyperactivity in your advanced stages, and ultimately death.

Your most famous symptom is hypersalviation - that delightful foaming at the mouth that we have come to know and indeed love. However, you can also cause hallucination; think of the fun you could have at parties!

And so the Rabies infection is spread. :)

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Congratulations, you're rickets!

Caused by insufficient phosphorous, vitamin D and/or sunlight, you cause those unlucky enough to suffer you to have swelling in the joints, and bending of the longer bones (such as those found in the legs) in growing children.

You're not very prevalent in affluent societies any more - but don't worry, there's always the third world!

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP

I knew it!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Congratulations, you're ebola!

You start, innocently enough, with a headache; a fever; chills. Nothing special. Might as well be the flu. But that is only the beginning.

You move on through the unpleasant symptoms list, inducing vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. You start to shut down the kidney and liver, and start to cause bleeding both internally and externally, with little or no clotting. Finally, the patient crashes and bleeds out, in a veritable explosion of blood. Anyone who has contact with that blood, or any of the patient's body fluids while s/he is infected, is also liable to get you. Now that's what I'm talking about!

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that it could only take forty eight hours to infect everybody in the developed world.

Quality and quantity ftw.:rolleyes:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm the bubonic plague, I win!!

Congratulations, you're the bubonic plague!

You're infamous. You're usually deadly when left untreated. You're spread by a flea.

That's how cool you are.

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi

Caused by insufficient phosphorous, vitamin D and/or sunlight, you cause those unlucky enough to suffer you to have swelling in the joints, and bending of the longer bones (such as those found in the legs) in growing children.

You're not very prevalent in affluent societies any more - but don't worry, there's always the third world!

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you give kids bendy legs with the following fine graphic:

e.png

Lol :D I thought I'd be more fatal.