• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Horrible Affliction are you?

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Congratulations, you're rabies!

Transmitted by rabid animals, you're most commonly found infecting creatures such as raccoons, skunks, bats and foxes. But don't worry, you affect humans too, causing either paralysis or hyperactivity in your advanced stages, and ultimately death.

Your most famous symptom is hypersalviation - that delightful foaming at the mouth that we have come to know and indeed love. However, you can also cause hallucination; think of the fun you could have at parties!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Congratulations, you're syphilis!​

Transmitted by direct contact with one of your infections (usually through unprotected sex), you're one nasty STD! In your initial stages, you cause sores, usually on the genitals or in the rectum, but that's only the delicious beginning. Later on, you'll cause a rash, and then slip away ... but you won't be gone. No no, my friend. You're far too cunning.

You'll still pass yourself on to anyone the poor soul you've infected has sex with (anal, vaginal or oral), and you'll start to erode their muscles and nerves! In fact, you'll eventually lead, if left untreated, to malcoordination, blindness, paralysis, dementia and then death!

And that's not all - if you infect a pregnant women, you'll also be passed to their child! A single shot of penicillin will kill you, but shhhhh .. I won't tell anyone if you won't.

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you burst their bits and make their mind mad with the following fine graphic:
f.png

"You're telling me if you name is Syphilis and you spend your life lugging a fucking rock up a hill you wouldn't be miserable?"

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Congratulations, you're ebola!

You start, innocently enough, with a headache; a fever; chills. Nothing special. Might as well be the flu. But that is only the beginning.

You move on through the unpleasant symptoms list, inducing vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. You start to shut down the kidney and liver, and start to cause bleeding both internally and externally, with little or no clotting. Finally, the patient crashes and bleeds out, in a veritable explosion of blood. Anyone who has contact with that blood, or any of the patient's body fluids while s/he is infected, is also liable to get you. Now that's what I'm talking about!

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that it could only take forty eight hours to infect everybody in the WORLD!!!!!

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am Syphilis. Don't Screw With Me, Or I'll Give You Dementia.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I am Gonorrhea. Love me.
Congratulations, you're gonorrhea!

Yeah, that's right. You're a sexually transmitted disease. And it gets worse: you're curable.

But fret not, my fine infectious friend; you have a fine array of symptoms associated with you that would make even rabies flinch.

Women suffer bleeding during vaginal intercourse, a burning sensation when they pee, and a delightful womanly discharge that comes in yellow muck or blood flavours. Men get to have a whole lot of pus coming from their penis. What's more, you can be passed to babies as they're being born, and cause them to go blind! That's how cool you are!

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you make men ooze with the fine graphic above.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Syphilis boiii

I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!

Transmitted by rabid animals, you're most commonly found infecting creatures such as raccoons, skunks, bats and foxes. But don't worry, you affect humans too, causing either paralysis or hyperactivity in your advanced stages, and ultimately death.

Your most famous symptom is hypersalviation - that delightful foaming at the mouth that we have come to know and indeed love. However, you can also cause hallucination; think of the fun you could have at parties!

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you kill dogs with the fine graphic above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Awwwww man. So you're telling me that if I decide to not contribute to eating or wearing animals, I would still supposedly be infecting them anyway. Poor doggies. :( Oh, and humans and every other earthling, ha.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm the plague but I'm wishin I would've gotten syphilis as I feel like it suits my general essence much better

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Syphilis.

Rickets ? :huh:

It's kind of like Scurvy in that it's caused by a like of vitamins and mostly died out long ago due to better nuttrution.

It isn't boring at all. It's like living rigamorteous; every muscle in your body cramps up and you can't move at all.I got it in the bath once and almost drown.
It doesn't sound dangerous but it can cause permanent injury. I had rickets when I was very little and needed reconstructive surgery on my knees, it didn't help much.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you kill dogs with the fine graphic above.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am Syphilis. Don't screw with me, or I'll give you dementia.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am Syphilis. Don't Screw With Me, Or I'll Give You Dementia.
Congratulations, you're syphilis!
Transmitted by direct contact with one of your infections (usually through unprotected sex), you're one nasty STD!
GIF_145824_725f0db88c6a4c9aa9f6c131f633988e_cuando_haces_una_gamberrada_y_nadie_te_ha_pillado_thumb_fb.jpg

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

jay-cutler.jpg

go fuck yourself kek