• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intrinsic Values Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intrinsic Values Test | Discover What Your Most Important Values Are | ClearerThinking.org

You have to provide your email address. Thanks to [MENTION=39780]noname3788[/MENTION] - it works without an email, it'll just give you an error message and then show your results.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
100% not giving them a working email is my prime value apparently. :huh: I...thought I stood for more...:mellow:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
100% not giving them a working email is my prime value apparently. :huh: I...thought I stood for more...:mellow:

You can probably enter a fake one. I got my results immediately after entering my email, on the next page on the website. ;) So, just enter 123fake@email.com

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you're telling me to lie? To the internet? :huh:

source.gif

Next you're going to point out that one of my highest rated values was Honesty. ;)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Aristotelian - values that tell us what kind of virtues we should aspire to have, and what vices we should remove from our character. As well as desirable character traits, these virtues include pursuits like aesthetic experiences and knowledge.

Deontological - values that provide us with moral rules as to how we should act in certain situations. These rules determine what actions are permitted, forbidden, and morally required.

Out of these five groups, your highest percentile was in Deontological. You care more about Deontological intrinsic values than 97% of people who took this test. Deontological values are embodied in the works of philosophers like Immanual Kant and Thomas Scanlon.

Traditional values emphasize the importance of religion, parent-child ties, and deference to authority. People who embrace these values tend to reject divorce, abortion, euthanasia, and suicide. These societies have high levels of national pride and a nationalistic outlook.

Hhahahaaha this test shew that the one doesn't know anything about REAL Europe but only one side. :D

1212.jpg

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This test was incredibly confusing to me for some reason, and the explanations at the beginning were incredibly unhelpful. The only thing that really had "clear" results was that I was relatively Aristotelian and valued Truth and Secularism. Everything else was either pretty low or undifferentiated, but moreso because I had trouble actually choosing things I valued.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting test - and it worked for me without giving an email :cool: Thanks for sharing Lumi, here's what I got:

49786045868_62e610a981_d.jpg

49786907657_df8b7e061a_d.jpg

49786584886_0b22baf7a3_d.jpg

49786584756_0aa88e4ac4_d.jpg

49786907077_a7e7ee11f7_d.jpg

49786584601_c0a5b44022_d.jpg

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't download pictures right now since I'm at work, but here are my results.

Your Most Important Values

Your Results: Value Clusters

Out of these five factors, your highest percentile is in Personal. You care more about Personal intrinsic values than 94% of people who took this test. Your lowest percentile is in Well-Being; you care more about Well-Being intrinsic values than 6% of people who took this test. These factors are not mutually exclusive, so it's possible to receive a high score in many of them at the same time.

Your Results: Moral Circle

Out of these three groups, your highest percentile was in Self. You care more about Self intrinsic values than 91% of people who took this test.

Your Results: Philosophy

Out of these five groups, your highest percentile was in Libertarian. You care more about Libertarian intrinsic values than 100% of people who took this test. Libertarian values are embodied in the works of philosophers like John Locke and Robert Nozick.

Your Results: Value Categories

Top 5 - Reputation, Beauty, Freedom, Learning, Achievement

Your Results: World Values Survey

These scores show that your answers align with people whose values fall into the Survival and Secular-Rational categories. You care more about Survival intrinsic values than 84% of people who took this test, and more about Secular-Rational intrinsic values than 91% of people who took this test.

Compared to people in the U.S., your intrinsic values are at least somewhat more like those of people in...

Bulgaria!

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
KW1d9yd.png

t86fVUK.png

EszAAIu.png

i6Pwq7U.png

stMkGv4.png

A picture is worth a thousand words.