Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Default Personality Style Test

Personality Style Test

Personality Style Test

Schizoid
    Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.

Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.
    Likes Neal Caffreynated liked this post

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Interesting test... Here's what I got, I wouldn't agree 100% with that lol but I've got to admit I do like being the center of attention (I'm a Type 3) so

Histrionic

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love.

Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

Not surprised, dependent seems like a very 9 disorder. Meh, I can be pretty clingy and I'm very passive and I'm terribly indecisive, so it fits well enough.

Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀ
    ᴊᴏʜᴀʀɪi »»————«« ɴᴏʜᴀʀɪ

Okay.

We'll take it tomorrow again, when I am in a better mood. See if it changes.
    I Always Go Back To Me

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    SiTi
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

AHAH I ONLY HAVE ONE THIS TIME

Personality Style Test
    Your personality style is:
    Schizoid

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.

“My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert
    | 5w6 3w4 9w1 sp/so |
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

I actually pressed " disagree" on like 80% of the items.
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen, RadicalDoubt liked this post