Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so

Default Which chonky animal are you?

This quiz was just too cute: Quiz: Which chonky animal are you? | BBC Earth

You're a chonky seal

Ringed seals get their name from the light-colored circular patterns that appear on their darker grey backs and take on the look of splattered paint.Generally solo by nature. They hunt alone and when they haul up onto ice to rest they will separate themselves. The only time they come together is during mating season when they may set up their lairs in closer proximity to each other.
    Paws off my Amethyst!

Fi=Si>Ne>Fe=Ni>Se>Ti>Te

FF-Fi/Ni-SC/P(B)

"You are an experience. Make sure that you are a good experience."

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Chonky Tawny Owl
    Hooooot are you? You're a spherical owl, that's who. You are very smart and have an excellent spatial memory that helps you to remember where the best roosting spots and prey are.Tawny owls are great listeners. Their rounded faces help them direct the sound to their ears making is easy to pin point their prey. Perfect for finding out the latest news and hot spots for those late nights out on the town.

Likes Bismuth Blitz liked this post

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Chonky Pufferfish
    Oh look at you! You are an intriguing fish. These spherical swimmers puff up to a ball-like shape to defend themselves against predators. They achieve this look by absorbing large amounts of water into their elastic-like stomach, making the puffer look extremely undesirable and hard to eat.
    Likes Bismuth Blitz, Neal Caffreynated liked this post

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Lol here's what I got

Chonky Tawny Owl

Hooooot are you? You're a spherical owl, that's who. You are very smart and have an excellent spatial memory that helps you to remember where the best roosting spots and prey are.Tawny owls are great listeners. Their rounded faces help them direct the sound to their ears making is easy to pin point their prey. Perfect for finding out the latest news and hot spots for those late nights out on the town.
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking
    Likes Luminous, Bismuth Blitz liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LSI Se

You're a chonky seal

Ringed seals get their name from the light-colored circular patterns that appear on their darker grey backs and take on the look of splattered paint.Generally solo by nature. They hunt alone and when they haul up onto ice to rest they will separate themselves. The only time they come together is during mating season when they may set up their lairs in closer proximity to each other.

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Chonky Hedgehog
    You know how to defend yourself in a sticky situation. Hedgehogs tucks themselves up into a spiky ball to protect itself from predators. This circle shape helps them to protect the areas of their body which aren't prickly​from predators.They are resourceful creatures relying on rooting through hedges and undergrowth for insects, mice, worms and other tasty treats to help them prepare for hibernation.

“My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert
    | 6w5 3w4 9w1 sp/so |
    Likes Bismuth Blitz liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Chonky Tawny Owl
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.