INFP
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Default Multidimensional Anger Test

Look at all this repressed anger Multidimensional Anger Test

Internal Anger

Internal anger denotes a person's tendency to keep their anger on the inside without making their surroundings aware of that anger. People who score high on internal anger tend to feel guilt over expressing their anger, but at the same time may also blame themselves in their thoughts for failing to express that they are angry. As a consequence, they often have trouble enforcing reasonable boundaries in their relations with others.

Hostile Outlook

People who score high on hostile outlook view the world in a cynical, suspicious and mistrustful way. They have an easy time attributing ill intentions to others, and often assume that others are lying or do not have their best interests at heart. People who are characterized by a hostile outlook usually experience a wide range of anger cognitions, but not necessarily anger emotions.
    "Now let's all agree, to never be creative again..."

Paws off my Amethyst!!

Aries Sun/Aquarius Moon/Leo Rising
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

"This makes you 16.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person." Oh, lol.

I am curious what they define as 'anger' though... Yes, I am pretty easily annoyed, but anger? I don't know. So I am not sure how relevant these scores are. The high score on 'external anger' kinda baffles me. I will indeed let people know that I am angry/annoyed, but I don't 'take my anger out on someone/something' as the description implies.

Likes Bismuth Blitz liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I have another set of results, Ill add later. But I retook the test.

ENTP
    6w5 1w9 3w4
    ILE- Ti
    sx/sp

Yeah, I'm a difficult human to be around... I know. I do not feel good about it and I feel the work I am doing right now is going to help me process why I am so quick to anger and fucking suck at managing it without externalizing it. I rarely feel guilty about my anger, but I frequently feel ashamed because I cannot seem to control it the way that other people do.

28.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person.

This would be a good test to take periodically to measure progress. Note to self.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

This makes you 6.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person.
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Apparently I've taken this test before...
    Before:

After
    -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert
    Likes Bismuth Blitz, Luminous liked this post

another world's science Earl Grey's Avatar

I could have sworn I've taken this before, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, I have been very angry lately, so I decided to answer based off how I've been more recently. It's a bummer that I can't contrast it with the old result (if there was one at all I guess).

This makes you 25.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person.

Oh, shit. A 100%.
    I tried taking it again and tweaking a few answers I think contributes to the 100% (in attempt to lower it just to see how it worked) and it still gave 100% and same scores across the board. Wonder how the answers are scored into their resulting percentages.

To sum the results up, quite a number of things make me angry (anger spectrum), I consider some of them hostile and worthy of my anger (hostile outlook), I also express anger very readily (external anger) without bottling it much (internal anger), however, am generally slow to get there (anger arousal).
    風 の 神
    Do you really think your prayers will be answered?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    174 so/sx

Attachment 22036

so um... 35.2% more angry than the average person.

my irish temper is showing.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

This makes you 16.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes Jazzy Orchid liked this post