FiSi
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

Default Erik Thor Cognitive Function Test

Cognitive Function Test >> FlowCode

Strength: Ethical Intelligence

People gifted in this intelligence tend to do well in the artistic sector, as vloggers, bloggers or musicians.

Weakness: Decision-making Intelligence

Improve your decision-making intelligence by…

Set deadlines and rules for yourself
    Think about limitations and possibilities
    Divide big decisions into multiple small decisions

Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀ
    ᴊᴏʜᴀʀɪi »»————«« ɴᴏʜᴀʀɪ

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    SiTi
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Strength: Existential Intelligence

People strong in this intelligence tend to make good scientists, philosophers or academics.

Weakness: Nature Intelligence

Improve your nature intelligence by…
    Listen intently to someone who is talking to you and what they are saying
    Speak loudly and clearly about your thoughts as you have them
    Observe and pay attention to your surroundings

“My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert
    | 5w6 3w4 9w1 sp/so |
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

Woah! He uses Nj, Tp etc. notation. I was using that notation back in 2011 but I never went anywhere with it and was really uncertain as to whether there was anything substantial to it at all.

Which types does Thor associate with Nj?

edit: nevermind, Nj is just NJ intuition... which already had the name "Ni". o.O

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    461 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

The beginning of the end is beginning.

While the results of this test seem to offer more detail and nuance compared to most of this variant of these personality tests, the questions themselves are poorly constructed. The poorness stemming from there stands to be too many possible interpretations for what the words might mean to a person, as well as some societal contexts that vary with the the times.

This isn't to be unexpected though. There is a lot of required rigor to construct a proper personality and psychological test that can take years of work. Sure, on the surface its actually quite easy to make these. We all have an understanding of what personality is. What we don't all have though, is the skills to assess others outside of ourselves with measuring tools like this. That takes years of training and study to do effectively. Without taking sample sizes, conducting qualitative research on test-taker samples to validate the consistency of each measure and the relative neutrality of each question, what insight is offered is fairly minimal and taking broad interpretations past your own personal one is impossible. Further, the theoretical basis for MBTI and its variants just are not validated. It sits on a floating island. Much of the problems with this test and its creator and community is it's self-validating and circular and therefore subject to drift.

Your best bet with this is to know yourself before taking and reading this, and use the results to see if it aligns with what you already know of yourself. If it doesn't match, then the problem is the test, not you. I do think that the basis of this offers something interesting, but it would take a team of professionals and a few years of work to generate this into something more insightful. Even then, it cannot (nor can any sort of test) substitute self-analysis and assisted analysis in a therapeutic environment.

The youtube channel of the test creator also seems quite divisional in his mindset towards these theories, with emphasis on distinction between each individual facet beyond what is feasible or fair. At best too. I wouldn't trust his interpretations. Trust your own. Without realizing it or intending to, he is actually quite reinforcing stereotypes by virtue of creating divisions and excessive individuation. This is hardly helpful to people, we are much more grey blurred and mood dependent. The messiness of personality is far more interesting and individual than this all makes it out to be.

Still, its a nice test from a fun passing prospective. Your mileage may vary.

It is our duty to create meaning.

If only it were that simple.
    Likes ThisName liked this post

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ısoprene View Post
    While the results of this test seem to offer more detail and nuance compared to most of this variant of these personality tests, the questions themselves are poorly constructed. The poorness stemming from there stands to be too many possible interpretations for what the words might mean to a person, as well as some societal contexts that vary with the the times.
    I agree that the test questions have issues. I scored above average in all N measures, even Ne, basically because I see "patterns", I click agree. It's hard to determine the nuanced way that the term "patterns" was being used in each question.

A major issue I have with the test is that opposing functions, such as Ni and Se, seem to be almost entirely anti-correlated, which I presume means that if you click "agree" on an Ni question, it simultaneously subtracts points from Se. It shouldn't happen like that, they should be kept completely separate. It goes against the theory too to do it that way, because conscious Ni implies conscious Se, but unconscious Ne and Si. Ni should be anti-correlating with Si if anything.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Strength: Existential Intelligence (Ni)
    People strong in this intelligence tend to make good scientists, philosophers or academics.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Ni?

Ni and Fp tied. Oy.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

Strength: Nature Intelligence (Se)

Weakness: Existential Intelligence (Ni)