• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Birdy MBTI Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's another dating site/app that is based on personality. Taking the test doesn't register you, and they give you your result on the page after you enter your email (so you wouldn't have to enter a working email... .. .)

https://www.app-birdy.com/test/personality-test/

My results:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Changing two answers gets me INFP:
The Dove
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
To be as accurate as possible we need to determine your natural preferences, before you adapted to society.

:unsure:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I know!!!! I read that and then thought.. yeah, well, I'll need to think back to younger than 13! And then they ask questions about things I had no thoughts about at that point in my life.

The Cat

Staff member

Pretty far back for me too.

Pictured: The moment I Adapted to society

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
HtxMovd.jpg

OTYN4IG.jpg

Test got my MBTI type right...

But not my perfect match.

nGD3NDJ.jpg

WHAT? :shocking:

Don’t get me wrong— I absolutely adore ExxP’s as friends. For something more vulnerable & intimate? No. Hell no. Their flighty nature sets off too many internal alarms (not their fault— I just only have so much energy to deal with that). Ne can be exhausting sometimes, too. I’m also generally not romantically attracted to Feeler men. They’re too similar to me, & I don’t want to date myself. I’m most often drawn to Thinkers. I feel less emotionally taxed by them, if that makes sense. I feel like I can be less “on.” Less.. careful? Fe gets a break. Thinkers tend to be the most consistently direct in their communication. I find that makes me feel very safe, as much as I hate admitting I value/need that. Thinkers complement me well, & we typically challenge one another/encourage mutual growth.
List goes on.

The Cat

Staff member
Result

The Kingfisher ESTP

“Life is an adventure”
“Long live action!”
“Nobody had as much enthusiasm as me”

Your 4 Letters

54% 46%

Extraversion
Introversion

You direct your energy and attention towards the outside world.
You look for interactions
You can’t stay long without any contact with the external world
At school : the one who does everything to be asked

77% 23%

Thinking
Feeling

You mentally remove yourself from the situation to come to objective
and logical conclusions. What is important is to be fair and the truth.

85% 15%

Sensing
Intuition

You perceive the world through your 5 senses – what is real, tangible
and useful.

40% 60%

Judging
Perceiving

You like to be free to change choices to be able to seize the
opportunity that arrive last minute, be spontaneous, understand and
adapt to life rather than controlling it.

Are blunt, straight-forward risk-takers
Have an uncanny ability to perceive people’s attitudes and motivations
Typically make things up as they go, rather than follow a plan
Can sometimes be hurtful to others without being aware of it
Are fast-moving, fast-taking people who have an appreciation for the finer things in life
Enjoy lavishing their loved ones with big gifts
Get bored with classes which they feel they gain no useful material which can be used to get things done
Get bored easily
Have a great talent for reading people and knowing “where they’re at” just by watching them
May be very good with money, but highly risky with it as well
Have a mental toughness which makes them extremely hard to beat
May be unwilling or unable to plan anything in advance themselves
May be unable to maintain employment because they like to “job hop”
Have the ability to realize that there is value in meeting other people’s needs in a real way
Are outgoing, straight-shooting types
Are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty
See rules and laws as guidelines for behavior, rather than mandates
Have a strong flair for drama and style
Are fast-moving, fast-talking people who have an appreciation for the finer things in life
Like initiating things, but don’t necessarily follow through with them to completion
May be flashy or showy
Are attracted to adventure and risk
Have an excellent ability to see an immediate problem and quickly devise a solution
Tend to be good-natured and have excellent people skills
Have an excellent memory for details
Are highly observant
Are fun to be around

As an ESTP, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Your secondary mode is internal, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

ESTPs are outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are “doers” who live in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty. They live in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or theory. The look at the facts of a situation, quickly decide what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing.

ESTPs have an uncanny ability to perceive people’s attitudes and motivations. They pick up on little cues which go completely unnoticed by most other types, such as facial expressions and stance. They’re typically a couple of steps ahead of the person they’re interacting with. ESTPs use this ability to get what they want out of a situation. Rules and laws are seen as guidelines for behavior, rather than mandates. If the ESTP has decided that something needs to be done, then their “do it and get on with it” attitude takes precendence over the rules. However, the ESTP tends to have their own strong belief in what’s right and what’s wrong, and will doggedly stick to their principles. The Rules of the Establishment may hold little value to the ESTP, but their own integrity mandates that they will not under any circumstances do something which they feel to be wrong.

ESTPs have a strong flair for drama and style. They’re fast-moving, fast-talking people who have an appreciation for the finer things in life. They may be gamblers or spendthrifts. They’re usually very good at story telling and improvising. They typically makes things up as they go along, rather than following a plan. They love to have fun, and are fun people to be around. They can sometimes be hurtful to others without being aware of it, as they generally do not know and may not care about the effect their words have on others. It’s not that they don’t care about people, it’s that their decision-making process does not involve taking people’s feelings into account. They make decisions based on facts and logic.

ESTP’s least developed area is their intuitive side. They are impatient with theory, and see little use for it in their quest to “get things done”. An ESTP will occasionally have strong intuitions which are often way off-base, but sometimes very lucid and positive. The ESTP does not trust their instincts, and is suspicious of other people’s intuition as well.

The ESTP often has trouble in school, especially higher education which moves into realms where theory is more important. The ESTP gets bored with classes in which they feel they gain no useful material which can be used to get things done. The ESTP may be brilliantly intelligent, but school will be a difficult chore for them.

The ESTP needs to keep moving, and so does well in careers where he or she is not restricted or confined. ESTPs make extremely good salespersons. They will become stifled and unhappy dealing with routine chores. ESTPs have a natural abundance of energy and enthusiasm, which makes them natural entrepreneurs. They get very excited about things, and have the ability to motivate others to excitement and action. The can sell anyone on any idea. They are action-oriented, and make decisions quickly. All-in-all, they have extraordinary talents for getting things started. They are not usually so good at following through, and might leave those tasks to others. Mastering the art of following through is something which ESTPs should pay special attention to.

ESTPs are practical, observant, fun-loving, spontaneous risk-takers with an excellent ability to quickly improvise an innovative solution to a problem. They’re enthusiastic and fun to be with, and are great motivators. If an ESTP recognizes their real talents and operates within those realms, they can accomplish truly exciting things.

The Cat

Staff member
I know if I take it and it gives me esfp it will tell me my ideal match is an isfj Fuggin Duhh, but theres only one of those I want. :shocking:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Kra kra, bitch.

Sad to see that this site thinks that I's and E's are the 'best match' in each and every case.
winkie2.gif
I would eat an eagle for breakfast!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
6XKrkKC.jpg

0cSdetl.jpg

Are focused on making the world a better place for people
Drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves
Rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them
Are good listeners and put people at ease
Do not like conflict and go to great lengths to avoid it
Are very good mediators, and are good at solving other people’s conflicts
Have very high standards and are perfectionists
Do not like to deal with hard facts and logic
Don’t like to have their personal space invaded
Are more spiritually aware than most people
Are very aware of social injustice, they feel fulfilled when fighting for a cause
Have a great deal of insight into people’s characters
May be extremely sensitive to any kind of criticism
May be unaware of appropriate social behavior
Are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things
Have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people
Can be quite warm with people he or she knows well
Place little importance on who is right and who is wrong
Focus on the way that conflict makes them feel, and don’t really care whether or not they’re right
Want to be seen and appreciated for who they are
Value deep and authentic relationships
Prefer to work alone, and may have problems working in teams
Have excellent written communication skills
Are original and individualistic, they are not “mainstream”
Dislike dealing with details and routine work
Are sensitive and complex
Are flexible and laid-back, unless a ruling principle is violated
Are creative and inspirational

PVv2Gll.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the crow

I 77%
T 62%
N 69%
P 87%

I have formidable Pness

Perfect match: ENTJ. No thanks, I'm good.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
INFP

85% I
92% N
54% F
100% P

Lol. I answered as 13 year old self, I guess I had no organisational capabilities back then.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ - Woodpecker

100% Introversion - 0% Extroversion
92% Thinking - 8% Feeling
54% Sensing - 46% Intuition
93% Judging - 7% Perceiving

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fun test, here's what I got :D

The Cockatoo - ENTP
“Ceaseless creative” “I think outside the box”

Your 4 Letters

Extraversion 62% Vs. Introversion 38%

You direct your energy and attention towards the outside world.
You look for interactions
You can’t stay long without any contact with the external world
At school : the one who does everything to be asked

Thinking 62% Vs. Feeling 38%

You mentally remove yourself from the situation to come to objective
and logical conclusions. What is important is to be fair and the truth.

Sensing 46% Vs. Intuition 54%

You perceive the world through your 6th sense – what is hidden
behind the visible, the connections, meanings and patterns.

Judging 13% Vs. Perceiving 87%

You like to be free to change choices to be able to seize the
opportunity that arrive last minute, be spontaneous, understand and
adapt to life rather than controlling it.

Have the ability to intuitively understand people and situations
Are good at almost anything that interests them
Have perceptive abilities that cause them to see possibilities everywhere
Have a habit of never finishing what they start
Are fluent conversationalists, mentally quick, and enjoy verbally sparring with others
Are very charming
Are laid-back and flexible, and are usually easy to get along with
Are excited by anything new
Are usually good at making money, but not so good at managing it
Have the ability to hold many points of view in mind and see their differing merits
Have a tendency to consider careful or meticulous thinkers as time wasters
Have a tendency to be arrogant or boastful
Can become overly annoyed by minor setbacks
Can often find themselves in bad situations by being “too smart for their own good”
Primary interest in life is understanding the world that they live in
Are constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations they are presented in their lives
Are usually extremely quick and accurate in their ability to size up a situation
Generally understand things quickly and with great depth
Get excited and enthusiastic about their ideas, and are able to spread their enthusiasm to others
Dislike routine detailed tasks
Dislike confining schedules and environments
Enjoy solving difficult problems
Are able to grasp difficult concepts and theories
Highly value knowledge and competence
Are logical, rational thinkers
Are lively and energetic, and are able to motivate others
Resist being controlled by people
Are natural leaders, but do not like to control people

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol at introversion and judging results

INFJ

0% extroversion
100% introversion

46% thinking
54% feeling

62% intuition
38% sensing

93% judging
7% perceiving

And....to echo [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION], extroverted NP would be a horrible match for me. I used to be really drawn to them but now I know it's just an attitude I cannot adapt to in a life-merging way. I have a pretty low tolerance level for dom Ne these days... it clashes with me in a lot of ways, and can trigger me, even if otoh I find them to be very interesting and sometimes cool people.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ - Woodpecker

100% Introversion - 0% Extroversion
92% Thinking - 8% Feeling
54% Sensing - 46% Intuition
93% Judging - 7% Perceiving

:shock: Ssssssssss?

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:shock: Ssssssssss?

I must admit I purposefully altered some of my answers for the ones that I knew were N/S. I just wanted to know if I could score as S if I was pushing it. Even so, my N/S has never actually been contested, I & N always seemed to be a given without much explanation. Not sure if that is more satisfying that not.