• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you value most in life?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Courage.

You value the exercise of will to accomplish goals in the face of opposition, both externally and internally.

CharlotteSnarktimes

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I remember early 80s. I remember Grandpa and Sister. I am Asian/African Ancestor Worship personified. I remember dark, unholy times and celebrate.
Result: Transcendence
Share Your Result
You value strengths that forge connections to the larger universe and provide meaning to your life.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Result: Wisdom and knowledge

You value the acquisition and use of information in the service of the good life. You have a strong alignment with cognitive strengths.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
POTATO CHIPS.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Transcendence

You value strengths that forge connections to the larger universe and provide meaning to your life.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Result: Wisdom and knowledge

You value the acquisition and use of information in the service of the good life. You have a strong alignment with cognitive strengths.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Result: Courage

You value the exercise of will to accomplish goals in the face of opposition, both externally and internally.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fun test! Here’s what I got:

Justice

You value civic strengths that underlie healthy community life, and help form broad interpersonal relationships.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
200.gif

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Result: Temperance

You value strengths that protect against emotional excess that can wear you down - like hatred, arrogance, and short-term pleasure.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Result: Courage

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Courage

I don't consider myself very brave though, sometimes I feel that I am a bit of a coward

Lark

Wisdom and Knowledge, not that surprising, that book they are hawking is tres expensive though, that author has a decent book called what you can change and what you cant though, I would not say his other books are as good.