• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sosyncd Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's a dating site that is supposed to be based on MBTI. You don't have to sign up at all to take the personality test, however:
Personality Test | So Syncd

You're an INFJ: The Counselor
INFJs are the rarest personality type. They have a mystical air about them that many find intriguing and their desire to help others is a core part of who they are. One of the unique qualities of INFJs is that they’re able to translate their visions into carefully considered plans, and then take steps to execute them.

INFJs are exceptionally talented at reading people. They can often sense someone’s mood the moment they walk into a room, which is a both a blessing and a curse. It plays a part in why INFJs are so empathetic and kind, but it can also be overwhelming. Despite being people-orientated, they often require considerable amounts of alone time, shielded from the emotions of others, in order to recharge.

When it comes to relationships, INFJs take commitment seriously and rarely have casual flings. They yearn to be understood, but finding someone who understands their complex nature is not an easy task. Fortunately, when they do find that person, INFJs have many desirable qualities, but their aversion to conflict can sometimes cause problems.

Ideal date: Volunteering for a cause felt strongly about.
Nahhhhh, that implies all the attention is on people other than my date...

Best matches: ENTP, ENFP and INTP.

Strengths:

* Reflective
* Dedicated
* Thoughtful
* Creative

Weaknesses:

* Oversensitive
* Perfectionists
* Stubborn
* Conflict-averse

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The Results Are In...
You're an INTP: The Enquirer
INTPs are complex intellectuals who love nothing more than digging into a concept and seeking truths. They have an internal framework of knowledge and will carefully vet new information for validity because accepting false information feels wrong to INTPs on many levels.

INTPs manage to combine this rigorous analytical temperament with creativity, so it’s no wonder that numerous scientific breakthroughs are attributed to INTPs. They are adept at recognizing patterns across pools of data and prefer spending time coming up with well-thought-out, unbiased solutions rather than jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts.

When it comes to relationships, INTPs work best with partners that they can intellectually engage with. Relationship and dating dynamics don’t usually come naturally to INTPs and they’re not particularly adept at picking up on others people’s needs. The realm of irrational emotions can be both overwhelming and confusing for this type.

Ideal date: A board game cafe.

Best matches: ENFJ, ENTJ and INFJ.

Strengths:

* Analytical
* Autonomous
* Adaptable
* Innovative

Weaknesses:

* Easily distracted
* Absent-minded
* Independent to a fault
* Blunt

--

Wrong results, but more to the point: what are they basing these "best matches" on?

Going by my understanding, the best matches for INTP would be ENTJ, INTJ and ESTJ,
Going by the socionics understanding the best matches would be ESFJ and ISFJ.

Where are they getting this stuff lol?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INFJ, which is correct. I'm not so sure I agree with the personality types they list as ideal matches, though.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got INFJ, which is correct. I'm not so sure I agree with the personality types they list as ideal matches, though.

:shrug:

I consider myself INFP, though I am right on the J/P line if we ignore functions. I get along great with the types listed for INFJs (NTPs and ENFPs) but maybe that is more reflective of INFP compatibility, I dunno.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
giphy.gif

You're an INTJ: The Strategist
INTJs are one of the rarest personality types. They’re the ultimate strategists and view life almost like a chess game, carefully considering the risk-reward profile of their decisions. INTJs are able to mix logic with innovation, and using this unique combination to improve efficiencies comes naturally to this type, be it for larger projects or for minor things in their everyday lives.

INTJs can be viewed by others as pessimistic, but it’s not that they try to look for the bad. It’s just that they have a unique ability to foresee long-term future outcomes and therefore predict hurdles further down the line that most others are not able to anticipate. But when INTJs do decide that a goal is worth pursuing, they’ll work tirelessly to achieve it with laser focus.

When it comes to relationships, INTJs often have clearly defined criteria for potential partners, but the planned approach that works so well in most other areas of their lives is often less applicable to relationships. Once they find someone that they truly connect with, they will be deeply loyal and devoted partners.

Ideal date: A candlelit dinner.

Best matches: ENFP, ENTP and INFP.

Strengths:

* Dedicated
* Imaginative
* Knowledgeable
* Resourceful

Weaknesses:

* Intolerant
* Insensitive
* Arrogant
* Stubborn

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got INTJ on this one

Going by my understanding, the best matches for INTP would be ENTJ, INTJ and ESTJ,
Going by the socionics understanding the best matches would be ESFJ and ISFJ.

Where are they getting this stuff lol?
They seem to be going off the premise that N vs S is the most important dichotomy in compatibility

By terms of dichotomy, it is assumed that an ENFJ would have more in common with INTP than ESFJ while being near opposites personality wise. "Opposites attract, but exact opposites clash" sort of thought process I think. ENTJ and INTJ is just NT temperament. I would've assumed they'd put both INTJ and INFJ given the logic I used above, but I'm unsure why just INFJ.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
They seem to be going off the premise that N vs S is the most important dichotomy in compatibility

By terms of dichotomy, it is assumed that an ENFJ would have more in common with INTP than ESFJ while being near opposites personality wise. "Opposites attract, but exact opposites clash" sort of thought process I think. ENTJ and INTJ is just NT temperament. I would've assumed they'd put both INTJ and INFJ given the logic I used above, but I'm unsure why just INFJ.

Yeah that's why it's so odd. I do vaguely remember reading about how N/S was the most important dichotomy romantically speaking, and they did switch the J/P axis which is a plus, but no INFP for INFJ, or INTJ for INTP etc. is odd.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISTP
They suggest ISFJ, ESFJ and ESTJ. Meeeh.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your type XYZW

Legend: smaller letter means change of position for example if you're N for you small y means S and via versa.

Compatibily types formula: xYZw, XYzw and xYzw

Example:

Your type ESFP

Compatibility types: ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ

Meaning you as ESFP value: loyal, traditional, kind, reliable partner where you can find security for your feelings.
Any complex partner very easy creates confusion in your mind because your inability to see what's going on behind the words so because you are always get thing personality you should run from NT types which can attract you with their successful life.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
The results are in...
You're an ISFJ: The Nurturer

ISFJs have a reserved yet warm aura. They’re acutely aware of others’ needs and helping people comes naturally to this type, often doing so in a rather understated and elegant manner. ISFJs have a talent for making everyone feel comfortable and this, combined with their organisational skills, makes them perfect hosts.

ISFJs are certainly not the type to be found fighting for the spotlight at a party. They’re much more likely to be deep in conversation with the person sat next to them. ISFJs like to do things by the book and when they do a task, they do it well. This can sometimes be taken to the extreme, manifesting as perfectionist tendencies.

Relationships come naturally to ISFJs. They take commitment seriously and are not the type to date around. ISFJs are traditional, family-orientated individuals and their thoughtful nature is often a desirable trait to potential partner, but they must be careful to not let people take advantage of their selflessness.

Ideal date: Berry picking at a farm.

Best matches: ESTP, ESFP and ISTP.

Strengths:

* Organised
* Caring
* Practical
* Loyal

Weaknesses:

* Perfectionists
* Resistant to change
* Too selfless
* Oversensitive

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're an INFP: The Dreamer
INFPs are creative and complex individuals. They mostly appear calm and adaptable but when a strongly-held value is challenged, they will fight tooth and nail for what they believe in. Authenticity is key to INFPs and they feel little pressure to conform to social norms. Superficial and fake people are an instant turn-off for this personality type.

INFPs are open-minded and non-judgmental. They appreciate that different paths and ways of life work for different people. Empathy and understanding come naturally to these sensitive souls. INFPs have vivid imaginations and enjoy exploring new concepts.

When it comes to relationships, INFPs are devoted, warm and caring. They are dedicated and deeply loyal partners who apply their idealistic nature to relationships. But INFPs can be overly idealistic, putting their partner on a pedestal, and if this romanticised illusion is not tempered, it can be a shock for both parties when it comes crashing down.

Best matches: ENTJ, ENFJ and INTJ.

Strengths:

* Empathetic
* Principled
* Open-minded
* Creative

Weaknesses:

* Oversensitive
* Take things too personally
* Impractical
* Unrealistic

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's what I got :cool: Fun test btw Lumi!

I get ENTP all the time these days... I should invent a new type for me for a change lol

You're an ENTP: The Visionary
ENTPs are dynamic individuals who have a strong thirst for learning. They often have a wide range of interests and a hoard of knowledge about obscure topics. ENTPs dive into projects head-first and when they’re passionate about something, they’ll spend countless hours consuming every bit of information they can find about it.

ENTPs are quick to question existing ways of doing things, placing little value on tradition for tradition’s sake. Brainstorming and reinventing the wheel comes naturally to this type, which makes them well suited to entrepreneurship. ENTPs thrive in debates, greatly enjoying the process of picking apart arguments and understanding different perspectives.

When it comes to relationships, ENTPs are comfortable leaving their options open until they meet someone truly worth their time. When they do find that person, they’ll want to know as much as possible about them. Some take offense at the argumentative nature of ENTPs, so this type works well with people who understand that their need to challenge comes from a place of curiosity rather than bad intention.

Ideal date: An escape room.

Best matches: INFJ, INTJ and ENFJ.

Strengths:

* Quick-witted
* Innovative
* Knowledgeable
* Resourceful

Weaknesses:

* Argumentative
* Tactless
* Easily bored
* Impulsive

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The results are in...
You're an INFP: The Dreamer
INFPs are creative and complex individuals. They mostly appear calm and adaptable but when a strongly-held value is challenged, they will fight tooth and nail for what they believe in. Authenticity is key to INFPs and they feel little pressure to conform to social norms. Superficial and fake people are an instant turn-off for this personality type.

INFPs are open-minded and non-judgmental. They appreciate that different paths and ways of life work for different people. Empathy and understanding come naturally to these sensitive souls. INFPs have vivid imaginations and enjoy exploring new concepts.

When it comes to relationships, INFPs are devoted, warm and caring. They are dedicated and deeply loyal partners who apply their idealistic nature to relationships. But INFPs can be overly idealistic, putting their partner on a pedestal, and if this romanticised illusion is not tempered, it can be a shock for both parties when it comes crashing down.

Best matches: ENTJ, ENFJ and INTJ.

Strengths:

* Empathetic
* Principled
* Open-minded
* Creative

Weaknesses:

* Oversensitive
* Take things too personally
* Impractical
* Unrealistic

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uh, it gave me ENTJ.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ENFJ. I am not an Fe dom. This is a typical dichotomy test.