• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your True Astrological Sign?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
What's Your True Astrological Sign? | HowStuffWorks

EPD3vHhWkAAH0Rd

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pisces
Your true astrological sign is the compassionate Pisces, otherwise known as the Fish. Your creativity, intuitive nature and gentle demeanor make you stand out. Pisces people make great friends because they are kind and give honest and sage advice. Because you are so sweet and want to see the best in others, you tend to be over trusting and become a victim.

This quiz is rigged for sure, most of the answers I choosen aren't pisces related.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Got:
Virgo
Your true astrological sign is Virgo or the Virgin. Virgo people possess very practical and analytical minds. You are a by-the-book individual who is kind, loyal, and hard-working. Animals, nature, and cleanliness really matter to people like you. Like a typical Virgo, you are also plagued by things like shyness, excessive worrying, being too serious, and not relaxing enough.

(I am a leo)

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Got:

Virgo

Your true astrological sign is Virgo or the Virgin. Virgo people possess very practical and analytical minds. You are a by-the-book individual who is kind, loyal, and hard-working. Animals, nature, and cleanliness really matter to people like you. Like a typical Virgo, you are also plagued by things like shyness, excessive worrying, being too serious, and not relaxing enough.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pisces

Your true astrological sign is the compassionate Pisces, otherwise known as the Fish. Your creativity, intuitive nature and gentle demeanor make you stand out. Pisces people make great friends because they are kind and give honest and sage advice. Because you are so sweet and want to see the best in others, you tend to be over trusting and become a victim.

--------

Yeah, ehhh..might be a little rigged LOL like someone above said. I changed up one or two of my answers and got Gemini:

Your true astrological sign is Gemini, also known as the Twins. Gemini people are curious by nature and love asking questions - something you’ve been accused of a lot. You are a big fan of change and love learning new and exciting things. Geminis are notorious for getting bored extremely easily and being indecisive - two traits you also need to work on.

I think I'm probably like 60% Pisces, 40% Gemini.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We will enter the age of Aquarius in approximately 600 years. Though some believe we entered it in the 20th century

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sagittarius
Your true astrological sign is Sagittarius or the Archer. Sagittarius people are known for being extroverted, the life of the party and for having the most amazing sense of humor. You’re enthusiastic, loving turning thought into action and you are a sucker for being free and being your own boss. On the downside, people do think that you can be a bit of a flake and that you are very impatient.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Got:
Pisces

ahahahahahaaaa I am a Pisces anyway...

Pisces