• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Erik Thor's Enneagram Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Erik Thor's Enneagram Test (5 min) >> Erik Thor

Enneagram 5, The Investigator

Screenshot-2019-11-08-at-21.49.40-768x599.png

Satisfaction (Head)
64.123 out of 100
Head types seek competence and knowledge, seeking awareness and understanding or experience.

Avoidant
60.508 out of 100
An avoidant type may withdraw from or avoid feeling an emotion directly, and will often choose to use self-control to regulate their feelings.

Comfort (Instinct)
58.916 out of 100.001
Comfort-seeking types are grounded and seek to enjoy and appreciate the good things in life.

Pride (Heart)
54.257 out of 100
Prideful types seek self-love or love or acceptance from others through doing good deeds, or being a good or useful person.

Seeking
49.373 out of 100
Seeking types will feel an emotion directly and go directly for what they want, rather than inhibit or control themselves or hold their tongue.

Success (Gut)
43.607 out of 100
Success types are goal-oriented and passionate and often highly idealistic. Believing in the best they are often busy realising their dreams.

Ambivalent
36.873 out of 100
Ambivalent types (3, 6, Sx, 9) will often go back and forth between decisions or tend to second guess themselves more often.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Enneagram 5, the Investigator, the Satisfaction-Avoidant type

gaEqDLj.jpg

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another 5, basically same results as everyone else so far

erik thor tests are not great lol

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another 5, basically same results as everyone else so far

erik thor tests are not great lol

Lol yeah. I think the idea of basing it off triads and that sort of thing is good... but... the execution of this...:doh:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I am skeptical of this test. I must be a 5. :D

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually got 'self preservation' . . . literally just 'self preservation' . . . what does that even mean.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Screenshot-2019-11-08-at-21.14.24-1024x827.png

Success (Gut)
68.365 out of 100
Success types are goal-oriented and passionate and often highly idealistic. Believing in the best they are often busy realising their dreams.
Avoidant
63.715 out of 100
An avoidant type may withdraw from or avoid feeling an emotion directly, and will often choose to use self-control to regulate their feelings.
Satisfaction (Head)
53.782 out of 100
Head types seek competence and knowledge, seeking awareness and understanding or experience.
Comfort (Instinct)
47.048 out of 100.001
Comfort-seeking types are grounded and seek to enjoy and appreciate the good things in life.
Seeking
44.481 out of 100
Seeking types will feel an emotion directly and go directly for what they want, rather than inhibit or control themselves or hold their tongue.
Ambivalent
40.554 out of 100
Ambivalent types (3, 6, Sx, 9) will often go back and forth between decisions or tend to second guess themselves more often.
Pride (Heart)
39.756 out of 100
Prideful types seek self-love or love or acceptance from others through doing good deeds, or being a good or useful person

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enneagram 8, The influencer.
0NYVPUm.png

Success (Gut)
66.767 out of 100

Satisfaction (Head)
56.591 out of 100

Pride (Heart)
50.899 out of 100
Prideful types seek self-love or love or acceptance from others through doing good deeds, or being a good or useful person.

Seeking
49.617 out of 100

Ambivalent
48.891 out of 100

Avoidant
47.533 out of 100

Comfort (Instinct)
45.45 out of 100.001

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6.png

Enneagram Six – The Loyalist (63.75 out of 100)
You are dependable and trustworthy. It is important for you to meet the expectations of the group and to do well in the tasks you have been appointed to do. You need to feel that you have a place in society and that you are accepted even for your more weird or eccentric qualities. Sixes hold themselves accountable to the rules and practices of their society.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ennea.jpg

I'm surprised I got such a high score on 6 and such a low one on 7. Usually it's the other way around

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Although this test gave me type 1 (my correct type), it said that my tritype was 146. That's a first.