• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How rational are you, really?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Rationality Test | Discover Your Reasoning Style | ClearerThinking.org

sIKe9fr.jpg

Most Free Spirits like to seek out new experiences; they prefer to enjoy these experience on an emotional level without poring over or analyzing them. They tend to enjoy the more colorful and artistic parts of everyday life. Approximately 21% of the populace are Free Spirits.

You are Intuitive: You tend to trust your intuitions — you size up situations quickly and stick with your judgments once you’ve made them. This tendency can be useful when you need to think on your feet, or when you’re using a skill that you’ve already honed to perfection.

You are Subjective: People and stories interest you more than facts and figures do; you focus on the essence of ideas over the details. Your mind is more qualitative than quantitative. This trait lets you focus on the big picture over the nitty-gritty.

You are Carefree: You tend to live in the moment. You don’t waste a lot of emotional energy fretting about the future. Instead, you focus on getting the most out of life right now.

You are Open: You're not an aggressive skeptic or naysayer. You tend to consider information without immediately disputing it unless given clear reason to do so. Proving people wrong is not a high priority for you.

bIPO6oV.jpg

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5DhqDOJ.jpg

Skeptics are just that — skeptical. Not only do they question new information that they receive from others, but they also tend to treat their own thoughts and ideas with some suspicion. They tend to focus this critical perspective on the present, allowing their views to develop as they come across more information. Approximately 5% of the populace are Skeptics.

You are Reflective: You dislike jumping to conclusions quickly. You’re adept at reflecting on your own thoughts. When it looks like your intuitions might be leading you astray, you don’t have a problem overriding them — instead, you take the time to re-evaluate the situation and figure out the wisest course of action.

You are Subjective: People and stories interest you more than facts and figures do; you focus on the essence of ideas over the details. Your mind is more qualitative than quantitative. This trait lets you focus on the big picture over the nitty-gritty.

You are Carefree: You tend to live in the moment. You don’t waste a lot of emotional energy fretting about the future. Instead, you focus on getting the most out of life right now. :shock::rotfl::rotfl::rofl1: nooooooooo.

You are Skeptical: You treat new information and ideas with caution and skepticism. Spurious arguments rarely fool or confuse you, and your beliefs are based on foundations of hard logic. You possess a fine-tuned BS detector.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also got skeptic.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
detective

i went with delayed gratification for every option, but my summary said "Instead, you focus on getting the most out of life right now."

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
detective

i went with delayed gratification for every option, but my summary said "Instead, you focus on getting the most out of life right now."

I had some issues with this too. Playing the long game is my M.O. to what is probably an unhealthy extreme. But these examples were on such an insignificant scale that it wasn’t worth it. An extra $100 in a year? Nah, that’s ridiculous. If it had been $1000 yeah, maybe. It also did not consider current need. If I need something which costs exactly $100-that I do not have-I would obviously take it,

I had the same problem with the questions about the train and ‘task machine’. There are variables to every situation. One, I personally love trains and would not mind the extra travel time. And the task-machine; if it’s neautral-something I don’t mind doing-then it would really depend on what else I have to do that day. If I had nothing to do then, no, why would I. If I was short on time, then, yes, obviously.

I think basic rationale dictates that not every situation is the same all the time.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had some issues with this too. Playing the long game is my M.O. to what is probably an unhealthy extreme. But these examples were on such an insignificant scale that it wasn’t worth it. An extra $100 in a year? Nah, that’s ridiculous. If it had been $1000 yeah, maybe. It also did not consider current need. If I need something which costs exactly $100-that I do not have-I would obviously take it,

I had the same problem with the questions about the train and ‘task machine’. There are variables to every situation. One, I personally love trains and would not mind the extra travel time. And the task-machine; if it’s neautral-something I don’t mind doing-then it would really depend on what else I have to do that day. If I had nothing to do then, no, why would I. If I was short on time, then, yes, obviously.

I think basic rationale dictates that not every situation is the same all the time.

i said $2.00 for both... for the movie my main consideration was avoiding the heat... with the money i just figured it was extra money, and the odds of it happening to be useful if i did "need" it were higher if the amount was higher...

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Journalist
JWUdsuS.jpg

Most Journalists are open to new experiences and enjoy learning about others. They also have a skeptical streak that makes them difficult to trick or manipulate. Their combination of openness and skepticism make them fine judges of character. Approximately 13% of the populace are Journalists.

You are Intuitive: You tend to trust your intuitions — you size up situations quickly and stick with your judgments once you’ve made them. This tendency can be useful when you need to think on your feet, or when you’re using a skill that you’ve already honed to perfection.

You are Carefree: You tend to live in the moment. You don’t waste a lot of emotional energy fretting about the future. Instead, you focus on getting the most out of life right now.

You are Skeptical: You treat new information and ideas with caution and skepticism. Spurious arguments rarely fool or confuse you, and your beliefs are based on foundations of hard logic. You possess a fine-tuned BS detector.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I don't think I took it correctly

I just don’t think it)s a very good test.

Reading the break-down, it seems like they base every category on one or twi question ons. Life is not that simple.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Skeptics are just that — skeptical. Not only do they question new information that they receive from others, but they also tend to treat their own thoughts and ideas with some suspicion. They tend to focus this critical perspective on the present, allowing their views to develop as they come across more information. Approximately 5% of the populace are Skeptics.

You are Reflective: You dislike jumping to conclusions quickly. You’re adept at reflecting on your own thoughts. When it looks like your intuitions might be leading you astray, you don’t have a problem overriding them — instead, you take the time to re-evaluate the situation and figure out the wisest course of action.

Basically this test is "how I am good capitalist" :happy2:

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got skeptical - didnt expect that tbh :cool:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Something is wrong with that system.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got skeptic last time I took it, now I'm a journalist.

Most Journalists are open to new experiences and enjoy learning about others. They also have a skeptical streak that makes them difficult to trick or manipulate. Their combination of openness and skepticism make them fine judges of character. Approximately 13% of the populace are Journalists.

Jai

Enneagram
V
How Rational Are You, Really?

Rationality Test | Discover Your Reasoning Style | ClearerThinking.org

You are The Sceptic

'Skeptics are just that — skeptical. Not only do they question new information that they receive from others, but they also tend to treat their own thoughts and ideas with some suspicion. They tend to focus this critical perspective on the present, allowing their views to develop as they come across more information. Approximately 5% of the populace are Skeptics.'

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Journalist

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rationalist

Rationalists are excellent reasoners in all respects. They can cogently evaluate others' reasoning as well as their own whenever they choose to. They can also think fluidly about facts and figures, and they can evaluate and plan for the future with aplomb. They're rarely susceptible to the cognitive foibles that trip up others. When they apply themselves, Rationalists can master most cognitive tasks. Approximately 9% of the populace are Rationalists.

You are Quantitative: You’re good at working with numbers. Not in a schoolbook way, necessarily — you’re adept at putting this skill to use while solving problems in all manner of real-world situations.

You are Prepared: You tend to think clearly and comprehensively about the future. This makes you an excellent planner; you’re usually well prepared when you begin a new project, and you’re rarely caught by surprise.